So?

Discuss anything relating to World of Warcraft

So?

Postby Methoda » Sun Nov 23, 2014 5:34 am

So, do any of you guys still play WoW? If yes tell why do you like it and if not anymore tell why you quit :)
Methoda

Re: So?

Postby Ruto777 » Sun Nov 23, 2014 1:14 pm

I'm one of the cheap players that play on private servers... I thoroughly enjoy WoW, and all its content, but I'm just a poor student unable to pay for both my beer and my games.

Heard some rumours about WoW going F2P though, if that happens I'm permanently switching to retail.
When I die, I want to die in my sleep, like my grandfather. Not screaming, like the passengers in his car.
Ruto777

Postby B.O.B. » Sun Nov 23, 2014 1:44 pm

Ruto777 wrote:I'm one of the cheap players that play on private servers... I thoroughly enjoy WoW, and all its content, but I'm just a poor student unable to pay for both my beer and my games.

Heard some rumours about WoW going F2P though, if that happens I'm permanently switching to retail.

A while back they made it so you could reach lvl 20 for free. Is that maybe the rumor you heard? They still do that: https://us.battle.net/account/creation/wow/signup/ <- "World of Warcraft: Starter Edition is free to play up to level 20."

I no longer play. I was getting bored with the game. I'm a solo gamer. I like to run dungeons and go on raids on my terms. I definitely like to do quests and dailies and junk like that by myself. Then they added these islands in Pandaland where the majority of it required group grinding - which I thought was lame. But the last straw was when they made the realm I was on one of the mega realms (where they took several low population realms and merged them to make them a single high population realm). If I wanted to play on a high population realm I would have signed up on one, or transferred to on.
B.O.B.

Postby Methoda » Mon Nov 24, 2014 11:11 am

Ruto777 wrote:I'm one of the cheap players that play on private servers... I thoroughly enjoy WoW, and all its content, but I'm just a poor student unable to pay for both my beer and my games.

Where are you playing? :P
Methoda

Postby ingetr » Thu Sep 14, 2017 5:51 am

As for me, this is one of my favorite games. I play this game with pleasure.

Postby rasslok » Sun Oct 29, 2017 4:04 am

This is really very intereting

discover more
rasslok

Return to WoW