Naxx? Is it still worth it?

Discuss anything relating to World of Warcraft

Re: Naxx? Is it still worth it?

Postby Remortal » Tue Apr 29, 2008 4:38 pm

Luzia wrote:I've been wondering, Since there are some new instances such as Karazhan(10 man), Is Naxx still worth it. Stuff you can get from Naxx is great but still, many items from Karazhan is way better. I gotta admit that Kara is really hard and requires an awsome CC for 10 people but the stuff you get from there is awsome. That's why I can't make my mind if we should keep doing Naxx or just focus on Kara / Gruul's Lair (not yet but when more pplz will hit 70)? I'm taking your hint & tips.

Thanks everyone.

Focus on kara and wait until the next expansion comes. Naxx will be reborn again 8)
Remortal

Re: Naxx? Is it still worth it?

Postby The Great JT » Wed Apr 30, 2008 6:10 am

Remortal wrote:
Luzia wrote:I've been wondering, Since there are some new instances such as Karazhan(10 man), Is Naxx still worth it. Stuff you can get from Naxx is great but still, many items from Karazhan is way better. I gotta admit that Kara is really hard and requires an awsome CC for 10 people but the stuff you get from there is awsome. That's why I can't make my mind if we should keep doing Naxx or just focus on Kara / Gruul's Lair (not yet but when more pplz will hit 70)? I'm taking your hint & tips.

Thanks everyone.

Focus on kara and wait until the next expansion comes. Naxx will be reborn again 8)

But...T3 sets!

The Punchmaster. Do Not Question Him.
The Great JT

Postby Marlux » Wed Apr 30, 2008 9:01 am

Yeah, on some servers they don't bother doing Naxxramus. I wish they did on my server because there's sick gear that I could put to use and there are also some weapons in Naxx that my server hasn't seen yet.

But yeah, it isn't worth going to naxx cuz you can just get your rep up with some factions and get way better shit.

Marlux

Previous

Return to WoW