Why do you guys hate Gnome?

Discuss anything relating to World of Warcraft

Postby nazgol » Sun Jan 27, 2008 3:14 am

i still love nightelves :wink:
Image
User avatar
nazgol
 
Posts: 32
Joined: Fri Jan 11, 2008 6:41 pm
Location: AV :D

Postby PirateKing » Sun Jan 27, 2008 12:18 pm

ahhahahaha, thats soooo true! :D Nelfs, AKA The Dumb F*ckers! :lol: :lol:
Image
User avatar
PirateKing
 
Posts: 26
Joined: Mon Dec 10, 2007 11:05 am
Location: Greece mOoO!

Postby The Great JT » Sun Jan 27, 2008 12:33 pm

I hate Night Elves.

Gnomes, however, are great.
Image

The Punchmaster. Do Not Question Him.
User avatar
The Great JT
 
Posts: 1675
Joined: Fri Jan 25, 2008 10:00 pm
Location: Orgrimmar

Postby Daemonatrix » Tue Jan 29, 2008 12:35 pm

Gnomes rule IMO, especially male gnomes. Best /dance, best /rude, awesome laugh, and nothing is funnier than seeing a little gnome warrior charge in at a big honkin boss. :lol:
Image
Daemonatrix
 
Posts: 5
Joined: Mon Sep 10, 2007 10:44 am
Location: Calgary, AB - Canada

Postby The Great JT » Tue Jan 29, 2008 2:43 pm

Daemonatrix wrote:Gnomes rule IMO, especially male gnomes. Best /dance, best /rude, awesome laugh, and nothing is funnier than seeing a little gnome warrior charge in at a big honkin boss. :lol:

Amen.

I keep trying to roll a gnome, but I always seem to fall out of sync with it. I think it's because I can't stay committed. I wanted to try and roll a mage or warlock, so I'll give it another shot.

Funny thing about gnomes, their racial leader, Gelbin Mekkatorque, has no restriction on his name. Players can actually name their character Gelbin. I know. I've done it.
Image

The Punchmaster. Do Not Question Him.
User avatar
The Great JT
 
Posts: 1675
Joined: Fri Jan 25, 2008 10:00 pm
Location: Orgrimmar

Postby Dorgol » Wed Jan 30, 2008 6:35 am

My latest alt is a Gnome Mage. Just hit 60 last weekend.
Boulderfist (US), Alliance
Dorgol, 70 Warlock
Uldor, 70 Warrior
Doralen, 70 Paladin
Police, 70 Mage
Dorgol
 
Posts: 43
Joined: Wed Oct 17, 2007 10:10 am

Postby HUgo132 » Mon Feb 04, 2008 10:57 am

I love gnomies, though i havent lvled one to 10 even. :)
HUgo132
 
Posts: 8
Joined: Sun Jan 27, 2008 12:04 pm

Postby Luciaz » Sun Feb 17, 2008 4:37 am

Gnomes are uber awesome IMO. They reminds of the mischievious gnomes in Enid Blyton's books. :twisted:

Been wondering why most hordes(probably all) hate gnomes...:P
Probably because we pwn them in PVP alot :D especially when we used the noggenfogger elixir :D
Luciaz
 
Posts: 4
Joined: Mon Feb 11, 2008 7:03 pm

Postby The Great JT » Sun Feb 17, 2008 3:11 pm

Luciaz wrote:Been wondering why most hordes(probably all) hate gnomes...:P
Probably because we pwn them in PVP alot :D especially when we used the noggenfogger elixir :D

Because they're so puntable. People complain because gnome mages and warlocks don't get pushed back from Rogue Kicks.
Image

The Punchmaster. Do Not Question Him.
User avatar
The Great JT
 
Posts: 1675
Joined: Fri Jan 25, 2008 10:00 pm
Location: Orgrimmar

Postby Luciaz » Mon Feb 18, 2008 4:20 am

The Great JT wrote:
Luciaz wrote:Been wondering why most hordes(probably all) hate gnomes...:P
Probably because we pwn them in PVP alot :D especially when we used the noggenfogger elixir :D

Because they're so puntable. People complain because gnome mages and warlocks don't get pushed back from Rogue Kicks.


I think the hordes should get my darkmoon faire fortune:
"Never punt a gnome without due cause..."
:lol:
Luciaz
 
Posts: 4
Joined: Mon Feb 11, 2008 7:03 pm

Postby Ooze » Sat Feb 23, 2008 8:57 pm

Luciaz wrote:
The Great JT wrote:
Luciaz wrote:Been wondering why most hordes(probably all) hate gnomes...:P
Probably because we pwn them in PVP alot :D especially when we used the noggenfogger elixir :D

Because they're so puntable. People complain because gnome mages and warlocks don't get pushed back from Rogue Kicks.


I think the hordes should get my darkmoon faire fortune:
"Never punt a gnome without due cause..."
:lol:

I'm pretty sure gnomes existing is due cause
User avatar
Ooze
 
Posts: 7
Joined: Mon Dec 03, 2007 5:34 pm

Postby Azúmí » Mon Feb 25, 2008 5:47 pm

"Bubbles and hearthstones doesn't make a hero."
Image
User avatar
Azúmí
 
Posts: 31
Joined: Wed Feb 06, 2008 7:42 pm

Postby Lt. Kool-Aid » Mon Mar 10, 2008 10:59 am

Ooze wrote:
Luciaz wrote:
The Great JT wrote:
Luciaz wrote:Been wondering why most hordes(probably all) hate gnomes...:P
Probably because we pwn them in PVP alot :D especially when we used the noggenfogger elixir :D

Because they're so puntable. People complain because gnome mages and warlocks don't get pushed back from Rogue Kicks.


I think the hordes should get my darkmoon faire fortune:
"Never punt a gnome without due cause..."
:lol:

I'm pretty sure gnomes existing is due cause


amen... i want nothing more than to mind control them off of outlands
1 full year playing wow: about $190
snowboard: $200

Thinking about casting greater heal of yourself when you break an arm: Priceless
User avatar
Lt. Kool-Aid
 
Posts: 161
Joined: Sun Nov 25, 2007 10:28 am
Location: coming soon to DVD

Postby The Great JT » Mon Mar 10, 2008 11:36 am

Lt. Kool-Aid wrote:amen... i want nothing more than to mind control them off of outlands

Reminds me of the time I had a duel with a gnome outside Orgrimmar (to brag in front of the Horde guys) and I MC'd the gnome right into the guards. Much laughter ensued.
Image

The Punchmaster. Do Not Question Him.
User avatar
The Great JT
 
Posts: 1675
Joined: Fri Jan 25, 2008 10:00 pm
Location: Orgrimmar

Postby Vaizard » Wed Mar 12, 2008 2:42 am

once upon a time i walked happily through the barrens with a tauren friend of mine

we met a gnome
we killed the gnome
the gnome was smaller than a tauren hoof
since that day i could never respect gnomes (again)
Vaizard
 
Posts: 9
Joined: Sun Feb 10, 2008 2:14 pm

Previous

Return to WoW

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest