Why do you guys hate Gnome?

Discuss anything relating to World of Warcraft

Postby Sieldaren » Tue Dec 18, 2007 9:41 am

alzamon wrote:i have a horde char and i kill gnomes!
*picture of gnome killing:(*

mohahahaha

I have a gnome char and i kill horde&guys named gnomekiller/etc!
Last edited by Sieldaren on Sat Jan 26, 2008 4:26 am, edited 1 time in total.
The powerleveler
Sieldaren

Postby alzamon » Tue Dec 18, 2007 11:18 pm

nice! :P
woah! tha mage is here!

70 undead mage.
server dunemaul

me likez to kill ppl who cant reach my ankle. (guess who)
alzamon

Postby Geneth » Tue Dec 18, 2007 11:32 pm

I've trained my Kodo to eat Gnomes. :D

Some of them are quite cute, espacially the girlish gnomes, but.. in fact they're mostly annoying, it's like a small child, with a biiig weapon, is hanging on your cloak.

<3 female Trolls, they look so cute - well, apart from their feet...
Geneth

Postby lib3rator » Wed Dec 19, 2007 12:11 am

wow another troll lover like me :O all my chars are b elves trolls and n elves(females all of them except a male troll shaman)xD
lib3rator

Postby Geneth » Wed Dec 19, 2007 12:27 am

:D
Trolls, BElves and NElves females look the best imo. :D Never played any of this races except my BEelf paladin (and a male troll rogue, but compared with their female counterpart they're ugly)
Geneth

Postby Gombol » Wed Dec 19, 2007 1:08 am

Geneth wrote::D
Trolls, BElves and NElves females look the best imo. :D Never played any of this races except my BEelf paladin (and a male troll rogue, but compared with their female counterpart they're ugly)

i like my male troll :(
Gombol

Postby Geneth » Wed Dec 19, 2007 2:10 am

As I played my rogue till lvl 70, you can bet your ass off that I still want to get logged on with my Gharokk. ;)
Geneth

Postby Dorgol » Wed Dec 19, 2007 8:20 am

Sieldaren wrote:I have a gnome char and i kill horde&guys named gnomekiller/etc!

/edit out lots of pics/

Now post the BG scoreboard listing healing done. Because you can't do 1/2 as well when you're dead. =D
Boulderfist (US), Alliance
Dorgol, 70 Warlock
Uldor, 70 Warrior
Doralen, 70 Paladin
Police, 70 Mage
Dorgol

Postby Sieldaren » Thu Dec 20, 2007 5:29 am

Dorgol wrote:
Sieldaren wrote:I have a gnome char and i kill horde&guys named gnomekiller/etc!

/edit out lots of pics/

Now post the BG scoreboard listing healing done. Because you can't do 1/2 as well when you're dead. =D

It's quite useless to take screenshots of healing done of other guys as warrior, unless your trying to prove that people should heal more since your second wind&blood craze heal more than "healer classes".

You can easily go 20-0 killing blows in BG with out getting a single heal, if you just rember to eat :P
The powerleveler
Sieldaren

Postby PirateKing » Mon Dec 31, 2007 8:44 pm

Well, update for me.

I gave up. I no longer play horde, after almost two years of horde-playing.So, i got to do one thing ive always wanted to do....

Make a cute little rogue gnome lady with pink ponytails...Yessss, thats my main from now on. Cant wait till i start pwning hordies and for them to go "Aarrrgh, i just got slaughtered by a little thing with pink ponytails!! aargh!"

:P :P :P :P :P

PS: the char is named Marmeladitsa which means "little marmelade" in greek. :P
PirateKing

Postby Frioz » Tue Jan 01, 2008 1:06 am

JAM!!!!! lol, sorry, really like the name though.
ps. could you tell the alliance on my battle group to stop boycotting av? I'm sorry they do not have enough gnomes to balance out the horde's ubber greatness, it does not mean we all have to suffer because of lack of gnomes in our battle group :(
Frioz

Postby FenixStryk » Tue Jan 01, 2008 9:27 am

Frioz wrote:could you tell the alliance on my battle group to stop boycotting av?
I take it you're in Bloodlust or Stormstrike? Those are the two I hear most often in terms of the boycott, and I know first-hand that Stormstrike is in fact plagued with queues ATM.

As for the newly-made Ally Rogue... the fact that it was not a Female Dwarf makes me cry inside. :wink:
FenixStryk

Postby Foxeye » Tue Jan 01, 2008 12:11 pm

I only dislike gnome because when they kill me they insist upon doing something dumb as far as emotes go, just to basically say, *ohhhh look at me, I killed something this is four and a half feet taller then me and out weighs me by about five hundred and fifty pounds.!*

Btw tauren pwn.
:twisted:
Every time I see a beef related tauren name I die a little inside.

Foxeye

Postby Links » Tue Jan 01, 2008 1:10 pm

i dont really have anything agaisnt gnomes, the only issue is that gnomes have become a "cliche" and i see everywhere: A) female gnome with pink pigtails something, B) male gnome with pink beard etc
Links

Postby Frioz » Wed Jan 02, 2008 2:46 am

FenixStryk wrote:
Frioz wrote:could you tell the alliance on my battle group to stop boycotting av?
I take it you're in Bloodlust or Stormstrike? Those are the two I hear most often in terms of the boycott, and I know first-hand that Stormstrike is in fact plagued with queues ATM.

As for the newly-made Ally Rogue... the fact that it was not a Female Dwarf makes me cry inside. :wink:

Yea, my main is at stormstrike :( oh right, hate gnomes... let me think... I guess i could blame them for the boycott right?
Frioz

PreviousNext

Return to WoW