Guild names that just make me LOL

Discuss anything relating to World of Warcraft

Re: Guild names that just make me LOL

Postby Something12345 » Tue Jan 07, 2014 9:35 pm

I was in Tauren Stole My Bike once in Argent Dawn EU
Something12345

Postby zero hiru » Sun Feb 22, 2015 1:40 am

My current guild is named <MassRez Inc>. Before the name change service, we were called <Brain Damaged>. Funny enough, our GM made the guild a face book page and spelled the guild name "Brian Damaged". This error wasn't caught until the idea of changing the guild name was mentioned.
zero hiru

Postby hellspawned » Thu Aug 27, 2015 4:51 am

My favorite is when on a roleplaying server a GM with a sense of humor changed the name of a guild that broke the naming rules from Lazer Attack PEW PEW to Sword Attack Klang Klang.
hellspawned

Re: LOL

Postby Kritzrogue » Sun Nov 15, 2015 5:22 pm

skorpion wrote:One of my friends on a different server was going to make a guild called <11 inches unbuffed> not sure if he ever did though...

<11 inches unbuffed> been on EU-Twisting Nether for like a half year during pandaria (before forced name change, due to in appropriate naming)

Seen loads in my playing days, but one I haven't seen here sofar (only at page 11 with reading tho):
<dead dps are bad dps>
Joined them as Tank for Siege of Orgrimmar at 4th boss (normal) pre-nerf, kinda put a food basket on landmines at the beach after (@ galakras)... and blew up all their dps...
Kritzrogue

Postby Puckeroo » Sun May 15, 2016 11:38 am

ok I know this place has not been active...
but along time ago - I saw a video with a group name <Palz for live> from the way it looked they were making plains to raid a part of a dungeon and the group idiot goes in first with out a plan..that made me what to get into WOW but I was too broke...and out of all the years of watching new releases come out...so with the proves game that I was playing - they only focused on the people who bought membership....free to play users got stiffed...good old Runescape..found diablo 2 lord of disturction and plain on getting diablo 3 reapers of souls plus a wow membership but gonna wait in tell legacy come out so I would have up to warlord of draenor.
Puckeroo

Previous

Return to WoW