f'ed up wow

Discuss anything relating to World of Warcraft

Postby Evilducks » Thu Feb 21, 2008 2:25 pm

The Great JT wrote:
Evilducks wrote:I really like what Blizz is doing with the PvP and PvE loot systems and the continual addition of new content. It keeps me from getting burned out and always gives me new things to look forward to.

Indeed.

Although you gotta admit, some stuff looks better than most. Like the Judgement (Paladin T2) set compared to the Crystalforge (Paladin T5) set.

As a priest I love our T5 and T6 sets and cried a bit when I saw the cloth sets from Sunwell.

There are a few classes that have horrible luck when it comes to sets, I'd include paladins in that.

I'm mostly happy with priest sets (especially T6) so I'm not going to complain too much. The clothy set from Sunwell blows though, I think the plate looks pretty good.
________
HONDA C71, C76, C72, C77 DREAM HISTORY
Last edited by Evilducks on Fri Feb 11, 2011 7:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Evilducks

Postby Krom » Thu Feb 21, 2008 4:51 pm

I don't know whether to be annoyed or overjoyed by the changes to the 3 T6 tokens from Sunwell. Part of me is thinking, "Oh cool! Gear that's truly going to increase my DPS! By alot!" Which is pretty nice. That being said, having killed Kalecgos and having worked on Brutallus v2 and v3, those are both fights where if you wear any glass cannon gear your raid leader will be yelling at you in short order because you died like a noob. Therefore, I plan on having to wear alot of my BT gear for parts of SPLAT (Sunwell Plateau woop), even though the gear I am picking up is significantly better from a DPS standpoint (which is why I get brought along to a raid).

The badge stuff is kind of interesting, but with SPLAT giving 3 badges per boss (and other instances also giving badges now) I think I'll be rolling in the things and have even less use for the 70-80 I already have floating around my bank.

I think the thing I am most excited about is a bow from the twins and the legendary bow from KJ. Although I am not first in line for the Legendary bow, and I am terribly whiny about hating Archimonde and Illidan for only dropping 1 bow in the past 6 months (and losing the roll qqqqqqqqqq), I am really looking forward to potentially having a THIRD bow dropping boss soon!
Krom

Postby Evilducks » Thu Feb 21, 2008 5:06 pm

I suppose this would be a bad time to mention that we DE'd the illidan bow for the 2nd time this week and the Arch bow is going to warriors these days...
________
Ford Ltd (North America)
Last edited by Evilducks on Fri Feb 11, 2011 7:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Evilducks

Postby Sieldaren » Sat Feb 23, 2008 2:19 am

ShadowHunter wrote:Yeah it is true about the TBC ruining WoW.Before TBC raiding was more fun and nobody had like overpowered gear.Now there is barely anything based on skill yet only on gear.For me thats fcking bullshit!

It's true that TBC made this game just another big farm... but it used to be gear based? Hell no. Full tier 2 warriors 2-3 shotting people with personal healer army. Resilence made it more skill based, kinda.
Also 40 man raids allowed more people to die, slack and so on.
WoW is going worse all the time, and it'll eventually loose many PvPers atleast to Warhammer, AoC etc.

In my opinnion they could've just skipped SPLAT-crap and consencrated WOTLK.
The powerleveler
Sieldaren

Postby The Great JT » Sat Feb 23, 2008 7:20 am

Evilducks wrote:As a priest I love our T5 and T6 sets and cried a bit when I saw the cloth sets from Sunwell.

There are a few classes that have horrible luck when it comes to sets, I'd include paladins in that.

I'm mostly happy with priest sets (especially T6) so I'm not going to complain too much. The clothy set from Sunwell blows though, I think the plate looks pretty good.

Link me to where you saw them.

The Punchmaster. Do Not Question Him.
The Great JT

Postby Evilducks » Mon Feb 25, 2008 4:47 pm

Evilducks

Previous

Return to WoW