The "urge" is back

Discuss anything relating to World of Warcraft

The "urge" is back

Postby rvbtucker » Sun Mar 16, 2008 8:46 pm

as some of you know, for the past 2 years now I have been playing WoW on and off for months on end, and everytime I "quit" I get an urge to start again, and sometimes I can put it off by seeing patch notes or hearing what others say, so my question is...

would I survive
A) Guild less
B) with season 1 arena gear
C) with a 70 rogue and 64 mage.
Yea thats right....I ZOMFGBBQWTFIDIDNTKNOWYOUCOULDDOTHATANDYOUNEEDANERFNERFZOMFGBLIZZHELPMECAUSEINEEDTOLEARNTOLPAYAHHHpwn
rvbtucker

Postby Zealia » Sun Mar 16, 2008 8:51 pm

depends what server your on :o

you could probably find an arena team, and a guild easily enough... buuuut... would they be good or not is the question
kinda depends what your looking for...

rogue and a mage.... lets put it this way, on lightbringer, my hunter has been 70 for like 2 months now, and i haven't been able to get a group to do a single instance because theres 30x as many dps people as there are tanks and healers so i tend to give up as soon as i see that its all dps classes in the lfg thing
Zealia
DL Guild Member

Postby felldain » Mon Mar 17, 2008 8:22 am

Your best off levellng a hybrid, so you can tank/heal and then damage when you wish. This worked wonders on my druid since i had a good tanking and healing set, i'd change spec twice a week but at least get to instance when i wanted. Your main problem as a rogue/mage like zealia said, is getting groups are a complete pain and i reckon getting into a decent guild will be way harder as a rogue or mage. Though if they're just starting kara your shiny epics wil make you a sexy option.

Just remember with 2.3 levelling from 1-60 is much faster. :wink:

Oh and, although i don't advocate it, if you check out a private wow "Fun" server, that should crush any urges to play wow for at least 5 months and you save yourself $30.

Man, just advising you has got me all fired up to play again! :o
Oh and by the way i was being sarcastic!
felldain

Return to WoW