If you could change...

Discuss anything relating to World of Warcraft

Postby Bunnytots » Thu Sep 18, 2008 2:09 pm

i personally think that mages could shoot laserbeams from their eyes, or atleast be able to train the fucking conjure food 8 from trainer.

also i hope kara will have a 80 verison.
I'm here to shit post and chew bubble gum, and I'm all out of gu,/
Bunnytots

Postby none140 » Thu Sep 18, 2008 2:11 pm

Bunnytots wrote:also i hope kara will have a 80 verison.

why?

I don't see why we would go in Kara again after the 02156198516q5748608417 times we've done it.
none140
Banned

Postby Gombol » Thu Sep 18, 2008 10:32 pm

none140 wrote:

why?

I don't see why we would go in Kara again after the 02156198516q5748608417 times we've done it.

If that happens, i will kill myself.
Gombol

Postby felorn » Fri Sep 19, 2008 12:56 pm

Next, how will Blizzard use their copyrighted quate: Lollore.
felorn

Postby The Great JT » Fri Sep 19, 2008 3:05 pm

Bunnytots wrote:i personally think that mages could shoot laserbeams from their eyes.

This regarding that.
Gnorlin on Mages, Inside World Of Warcraft, Episode 1 wrote:Blink is still broken. That really covers most mages' complaints right there. I mean the game has been out since what, 1997, and Blizzard still hasn't figured out how to keep me from blinking backwards? Or through the ground? People seem to think that dungeon factions should provide specialized portals and mages should be able to cast while moving and spell pushback should be completely removed from the game. Also they should be able to shoot lasers out of their eyes. Finally, Pyroblast is effectively useless without Presence of Mind, the shared cooldown of Healthstones and Mana Gems is stupid and pointless and naturally Polymorph should stop healing your opponents. I mean, I don't get healed up to full while I'm running around Feared, do I? No, I've usually got eight curses on me and they're ticking me down to death while I'm helpless to do anything about it. Blow me.

The Punchmaster. Do Not Question Him.
The Great JT

Postby felorn » Sat Sep 20, 2008 4:18 am

The Great JT wrote:
Bunnytots wrote:i personally think that mages could shoot laserbeams from their eyes.

This regarding that.
Gnorlin on Mages, Inside World Of Warcraft, Episode 1 wrote:Blink is still broken. That really covers most mages' complaints right there. I mean the game has been out since what, 1997, and Blizzard still hasn't figured out how to keep me from blinking backwards? Or through the ground? People seem to think that dungeon factions should provide specialized portals and mages should be able to cast while moving and spell pushback should be completely removed from the game. Also they should be able to shoot lasers out of their eyes. Finally, Pyroblast is effectively useless without Presence of Mind, the shared cooldown of Healthstones and Mana Gems is stupid and pointless and naturally Polymorph should stop healing your opponents. I mean, I don't get healed up to full while I'm running around Feared, do I? No, I've usually got eight curses on me and they're ticking me down to death while I'm helpless to do anything about it. Blow me.

That sums it up..
felorn

Postby Timmidge » Sat Sep 20, 2008 5:07 pm

Gombol wrote:
none140 wrote:

why?

Level 80 Kara...
It would be exactly the same exept enemies would be stronger and the end boss would MC you into the falling things AOE
Timmidge

Postby none140 » Sat Sep 20, 2008 5:11 pm

Timmidge wrote:
Gombol wrote:
none140 wrote:

why?

Level 80 Kara...
It would be exactly the same exept enemies would be stronger and the end boss would MC you into the falling things AOE

Yeah, that's why we'd kill ourselves.

We just don't want to ever do Kara again

ever
none140
Banned

Postby Timmidge » Sat Sep 20, 2008 5:33 pm

none140 wrote:
Timmidge wrote:
Gombol wrote:
none140 wrote:

why?

Level 80 Kara...

ever

It's the 4th layer of hell...
...Doing Kara with the murloc from deadmines as your main tank and beetles from ZF as the healers.
AND THE LEAVE GROUP BUTTON DOESN'T WORK AND THE INSTANCE PORTAL IS BROKEN! And so is your hearthstone and other various teleports! And as soon as you die you get rezzed just inside the instance because blizz thought it was better!
...I'm done
Timmidge

Postby none140 » Sat Sep 20, 2008 5:34 pm

Timmidge wrote:
none140 wrote:
Timmidge wrote:
Gombol wrote:
none140 wrote:

why?

Level 80 Kara...

ever

...Doing Kara with the murloc from deadmines as your main tank and beetles from ZF as the healers.
AND THE LEAVE GROUP BUTTON DOESN'T WORK AND THE INSTANCE PORTAL IS BROKEN! And so is your hearthstone and other various teleports! And as soon as you die you get rezzed just inside the instance because blizz thought it was better!
...I'm done

omfg

OMFG

MENTAL IMAGES

EWWW

you gonna pay for that, I swear

:evil:
none140
Banned

Postby Timmidge » Sat Sep 20, 2008 5:36 pm

none140 wrote:
Timmidge wrote:
none140 wrote:
Timmidge wrote:
Gombol wrote:
none140 wrote:

why?

Level 80 Kara...

ever

...I'm done

omfg

OMFG

MENTAL IMAGES

EWWW

you gonna pay for that, I swear

:evil:

You'll need to catch me first... And I am incredibly crafty...
Timmidge

Postby none140 » Sat Sep 20, 2008 5:42 pm

says you
none140
Banned

Postby Timmidge » Sat Sep 20, 2008 5:44 pm

none140 wrote:says you

Really?
Right now I am 600 meteres under an undisclosed wendies in southern Ottowa
Timmidge

Postby Lihonessa » Sun Sep 21, 2008 12:11 am

Moving on.

I honestly doubt that Blizzard will turn Karazhan into a level 80 raid. Sure, it has something to do with the Undead, but nothing at all with the Scourge. And that is why Naxxramas is turning into a level 80 raid, it has everything to do with the Scourge. Even Kel'thuzad and Sapphiron are in there! I'm sure that there's nothing more Scourge-aligned than them, other than Arthas. :wink:

Anyways, we're also getting Stratholme back, in some way. We're getting a CoT version of Stratholme where you have to help Arthas with killing the zombies and villagers.

With all that, I think we might also get Scholomance back. It's also got everything to do with the Scourge, and Blizzard is running out of ideas. :wink:

/l、
(゚、 。 7
 l、 ~ヽ
 じしf_, )ノ
Lihonessa

Postby felorn » Mon Sep 22, 2008 9:45 am

80 years in the future....

News man: Blizzard has released the new World of Warcraft expansion, The Threat of the Bitch Queen.
It's the 65th release and in this pack, Arthas comes back as the Poodle controlling bitch queen, a crazy scientist has genetically changed him into a queen of his homeless poodles.
A new artifact item: The Leash of Hogger.
felorn

Previous

Return to WoW