New teleport

Discuss anything relating to World of Warcraft

New teleport

Postby dumbledorenw » Thu May 08, 2008 4:36 am

I heard there was a new teleportation you can learn to teleport to stonard in the next patch... I wanted to know if there was any fact in it... :P
Me on guild chat:
ME:Ok so anyone else notice that when u say /gquit now it asks if ur sure?
Nightnight leaves the guild.
ME:lal
Dumbledorenw
<FIBUA>
Lvl 70 Undead Mage
<Aerie>
dumbledorenw

Re: New teleport

Postby crashbang » Thu May 08, 2008 8:51 pm

dumbledorenw wrote:I heard there was a new teleportation you can learn to teleport to stonard in the next patch... I wanted to know if there was any fact in it... :P

also theramore....

and i agree with your sig, most of the alliance are idiots, i'm just alli because of freinds and family.
everyone in the family is a NE because of WC3
In order to remain peaceful you must kick the ass of the first idiot to give you a good reason...

P.S. The message above may or may not be fueled by copious amounts of sleep deprivation...I SAID GOOD DAY, SIR!
crashbang

Postby Erika » Fri May 09, 2008 3:56 am

We will see. www.Wowinsider.com made a bunch of lich king news.
Erika

Postby Suztang » Fri May 09, 2008 4:31 am

Erika wrote:We will see. www.Wowinsider.com made a bunch of lich king news.

-Flying Mounts are gone until level 77, at which point you will either complete a quest or a visit a trainer to be able to use them again. You will still not be able to use the mounts in the old world, so even though Naxxramas is on Azeroth, your flying mount will not be able to cross back over the sea to visit the old stomping grounds. The Old World was designed using too many graphical shortcuts in places people were not meant to access to allow flying mounts. ~WOWinsider

.....so what does that mean? new ones are not availible till 77? or no one can use them till 77? why do i see this as something thats gunna piss off alot of people? which reminds me...my tiger....DOESNT make footprints in the snow backwards!!! thanks Blizz....dicks... :roll:
3 beers im ready to tank, 6 beers im ready to raid.....8 beers, 2 shots, and a pack of cigs....im rdy to do WSG!
Suztang

Postby Krom » Fri May 09, 2008 11:00 am

Suztang wrote:stuff

Yeah, it means you can't use your flying mount until level 77. It's a good idea imo. I find I miss a lot of things I would normally see by flying everywhere and when doing entirely new zones and content, you want to experience it!
Krom

Postby dumbledorenw » Sat May 10, 2008 1:11 am

hey wth lol i was talkin bout teleports xD
Me on guild chat:
ME:Ok so anyone else notice that when u say /gquit now it asks if ur sure?
Nightnight leaves the guild.
ME:lal
Dumbledorenw
<FIBUA>
Lvl 70 Undead Mage
<Aerie>
dumbledorenw

Postby Turnis » Wed May 14, 2008 11:24 am

I forgot what I was gonna say...OH! gettign rid of the flying mounts changes my plans for leveling 70-72 in outlands in about an hour
....what?
Turnis

Postby tegoelf » Wed May 14, 2008 2:01 pm

I think it actually means that you wont be able to use them in the new content till 77 people would go nuts if you couldn't suddenly use them in outlands
tegoelf

Postby Suztang » Thu May 15, 2008 4:05 am

tegoelf wrote:I think it actually means that you wont be able to use them in the new content till 77 people would go nuts if you couldn't suddenly use them in outlands

that would make sense since there are places you cant get to unless you have a flying mount
3 beers im ready to tank, 6 beers im ready to raid.....8 beers, 2 shots, and a pack of cigs....im rdy to do WSG!
Suztang

Postby Kingnicii » Thu May 15, 2008 3:49 pm

I think horde got the short stick of the new teleports. I mean theramore is kinda useful, but stonard is utterly useless
Kingnicii

Postby Shadostriker » Fri May 16, 2008 2:22 pm

Kingnicii wrote:I think horde got the short stick of the new teleports. I mean theramore is kinda useful, but stonard is utterly useless

Are you kidding me? Do you see any horde major teleports in the entire Southern area of that continent? Methinks not. I just saw it and said, "Man, Blizz is really using their heads lately..." Please note that this is my opinion and in no way affects yours. Even if mine is better. :twisted:
Shadostriker

Postby Frioz » Sat May 17, 2008 6:56 pm

That new port to stonard is great. Now I can send people to a true desolated place instead of silvermoon.

Really wish they would allow us to make ports in bgs... god I miss the old AV ports...

ps. I'm not krom.

I'm less diabolical.
Frioz

Postby Kingnicii » Sun May 18, 2008 6:18 pm

Shadostriker wrote: Are you kidding me? Do you see any horde major teleports in the entire Southern area of that continent? Methinks not. I just saw it and said, "Man, Blizz is really using their heads lately..." Please note that this is my opinion and in no way affects yours. Even if mine is better. :twisted:

There is nothing useful in the Southern area in Azeroth, maybe to lowbies but if your a mage just set your hearth to the zone your in and done. And if you hearth is down, you can just invite a random to your party zone into Stockades, leave group then bam free hearth

As alliance, i never had a real problem with useless ports, i mean i have Darnassus :twisted:
Im in your _______, ______ing your ________

**Fill in the blanks**
Kingnicii

Postby Lt. Kool-Aid » Sun May 18, 2008 10:30 pm

ok so i filled in the blanks and this is what i got....

__Hello neighbor!_
Im in your _Pet monkey, creating your __Irrational fear of top-hats and bananas___

did i miss the mark?
1 full year playing wow: about $190
snowboard: $200

Thinking about casting greater heal of yourself when you break an arm: Priceless
Lt. Kool-Aid

Postby The Great JT » Mon May 19, 2008 7:38 am

Here's mine:

Im in your _sister's bedroom_, _bonk_ing your _sister's teddy bear_.

You, sir, are sick.

Edited by Cass. Deal.

The Punchmaster. Do Not Question Him.
The Great JT

Next

Return to WoW