Bought my Gamecard today

Discuss anything relating to World of Warcraft

Bought my Gamecard today

Postby rvbtucker » Sat May 24, 2008 4:12 pm

So for the first time in almost a year, I've bought a gamecard for WoW. Its installing as we speak, so by tomorrow I'll be joining you all in the World of Warcraft.
Yea thats right....I ZOMFGBBQWTFIDIDNTKNOWYOUCOULDDOTHATANDYOUNEEDANERFNERFZOMFGBLIZZHELPMECAUSEINEEDTOLEARNTOLPAYAHHHpwn
rvbtucker

Re: Bought my Gamecard today

Postby Shadostriker » Sun May 25, 2008 1:19 pm

rvbtucker wrote:So for the first time in almost a year, I've bought a gamecard for WoW. Its installing as we speak, so by tomorrow I'll be joining you all in the World of Warcraft.

Okay... so what class are you gonna play? And what realm? And if you start on the wrong faction on one of my realms, i'll come and gank you within an inch of your life :twisted: ... somehow. Even if I have no decent characters. :oops:
Shadostriker

Postby Gombol » Sun May 25, 2008 1:49 pm

Shadostriker wrote:
rvbtucker wrote:So for the first time in almost a year, I've bought a gamecard for WoW. Its installing as we speak, so by tomorrow I'll be joining you all in the World of Warcraft.

Okay... so what class are you gonna play? And what realm? And if you start on the wrong faction on one of my realms, i'll come and gank you within an inch of your life :twisted: ... somehow. Even if I have no decent characters. :oops:

Dont come on spore, it sucks.
Gombol

Postby Lt. Kool-Aid » Sun May 25, 2008 3:14 pm

stay away from coilfang too!

its an evil place....
1 full year playing wow: about $190
snowboard: $200

Thinking about casting greater heal of yourself when you break an arm: Priceless
Lt. Kool-Aid

Postby rvbtucker » Sun May 25, 2008 4:26 pm

Shadostriker wrote:

Dude, I've been playing this game for over 3 years now, you wont be able to gank me. You just cant. My only problem is deciding whether to resume playing my Main, or to start with my Mage or Shaman.
Yea thats right....I ZOMFGBBQWTFIDIDNTKNOWYOUCOULDDOTHATANDYOUNEEDANERFNERFZOMFGBLIZZHELPMECAUSEINEEDTOLEARNTOLPAYAHHHpwn
rvbtucker

Postby Harina » Sun May 25, 2008 7:22 pm

rvbtucker wrote:
Shadostriker wrote:

Dude, I've been playing this game for over 3 years now, you wont be able to gank me. You just cant. My only problem is deciding whether to resume playing my Main, or to start with my Mage or Shaman.

Oh snap.
Harina

Return to WoW