Best PVP moment

Discuss anything relating to World of Warcraft

Best PVP moment

Postby Suztang » Thu Jun 26, 2008 9:33 am

this thread is for anyone who would like to share their favorite or best pvp moment wheather it be PVP realm, battlegrouds, or you just didnt like this guys face so you stabbed him.

i recently had 2 moments. on my rogue i was in battlegrounds (Arathi Basin) and me and 2 other players were being zerged at the lumber mill. being the last one alive i ran to the cliff and vanished last minute staying on the edge but giving the effect i jumped off. being the smarts one they were they followed me (all 5) off the cliff, as i watched them from the top :lol: i noticed one of them caught that i was still next to him but stopped to late and fell anyway.

the other time i recently made a druid (for kicks) on a pvp server. im in ashenvale and prowling around in cat form when i come across a hunter same lvl as me (drawf) i scoot in close enuff to notice he was making something, bandages most likely, i move back and quickly use hibernate on his pet! freaking out he starts spinning around trying to find me by the time he gets his second shot off hes dead. by the way im balance spec.
3 beers im ready to tank, 6 beers im ready to raid.....8 beers, 2 shots, and a pack of cigs....im rdy to do WSG!
Suztang

Postby Shogunx » Thu Jun 26, 2008 2:55 pm

Fraps or it never happened
Shogunx

Postby felldain » Fri Jun 27, 2008 12:35 pm

My greatest PvP moment was levelling my rogue in felwood. I was ganked by a shaman and paladin so naturally I sought revenge.

I opened; sapping the pally and stunlocking the shaman. I then blinded the paladin when sap broke, continued dpsing the shaman then the second blind went out I vanished, sapped and continued with the stunlocking.

Many rogues have probably done the same or better, but I was very chuffed with my timing and the thought of their frustrated faces warmed my heart. :)
Oh and by the way i was being sarcastic!
felldain

Postby FenixStryk » Fri Jun 27, 2008 2:08 pm

The day I rolled a Rogue. So much control... so much mobility... comparing it to my Shaman, or to any Paladin or Priest... Rogues are in a completely different league in terms of solo viability.
FenixStryk

Postby Gombol » Fri Jun 27, 2008 9:30 pm

When i took on 3 rogues....and won.....tanks ftw. /nod
Gombol

Postby Vorath » Fri Jun 27, 2008 9:47 pm

Rogue, combat spec, solo vs s.priest and lock -- at level. Blade Flurry FTW with Adrenaline rush and cloak of shadows (plus lock had imp pet in BG....)

Be the Ultimate Ninja! Play Billy Vs. SNAKEMAN today!
Vorath

Postby ferb » Sun Jul 06, 2008 2:20 am

my best would prolly be the time i finished off the servers best pvp'er with hamstring :P
ferb = former ferbian forum member - inactive account XD
ferb

Postby Frioz » Sun Jul 06, 2008 2:19 pm

Probably my best would had been when you were able to PoM/sheep people off flying mounts. I missed it so much when I tried to get thrallmar marks for the trinket.

All I saw was a sad little sheep go splat while I slowfall down...
Frioz

Postby rvbtucker » Sun Jul 06, 2008 3:16 pm

mines gotta be this morning in EOTS, they were holding flag and not capping, we had 3 bases and so all of them were at this base, so I went in, single handedly killed the FC before healers noticed, then ran off with it while they all chased me. As soon as I capped it, we killed them at MT then capped FRR that they had failed to defend by chasing me.
Yea thats right....I ZOMFGBBQWTFIDIDNTKNOWYOUCOULDDOTHATANDYOUNEEDANERFNERFZOMFGBLIZZHELPMECAUSEINEEDTOLEARNTOLPAYAHHHpwn
rvbtucker

Postby lappen » Mon Jul 07, 2008 1:36 pm

best and worst

best: my level 35 warrior in a twinked out horde AB. i was top on the list and had no deaths, yup. though i had about 2-3 healers following me ;) but i loved it still, the power of killing a twink with the best gear and the best enchants.

the power! :)

my worst.

losing a duel VS a pala without any poitns put in his talents.

yeah, it really happened. though he did have BT, hyjal, sunwell plaeteu prot gear, but still. losing vs him when he had no talents put in >_<

nerf palas with prot gear.
lappen

Postby Turnis » Wed Jul 23, 2008 11:34 am

was combat maces on my rogue and 1v5d some hordies...2 shammys 2 warriors and a rogue...they were in bad gear...greens a blues and I was in S2 at the time. AR+evasion+bladeflurry=win

other time was Pre BC when engineering things were still usable.............................................I used my MC helm on a solo hunter at LM and made him fight his pet while I capped the flag then I killed him and that gave us our 5 cap
....what?
Turnis

Postby Tanit » Wed Jul 23, 2008 8:24 pm

My boyfriend (mage) was in full raid buffs and went afk in netherstorm. He comes back and there's a dead rogue by him. The rogue had tried to kill him while he was AFK and had died from all the damage the buffs did to him.
Tanit

Postby rvbtucker » Wed Jul 23, 2008 10:14 pm

Look at damage done. And flag returns
Yea thats right....I ZOMFGBBQWTFIDIDNTKNOWYOUCOULDDOTHATANDYOUNEEDANERFNERFZOMFGBLIZZHELPMECAUSEINEEDTOLEARNTOLPAYAHHHpwn
rvbtucker

Postby Gnosis » Thu Jul 24, 2008 1:41 am

rvbtucker wrote:

Look at damage done. And flag returns

Shoo, gnome! xD

Gnosis

Postby kozom1234 » Thu Jul 24, 2008 12:55 pm

i was gaurding in WSG and the score was 2 all and we had the horde falg and i saw a hunter 5 lvl higher than me (at the time i was feral) coming up the stairs towards me i quiclky shadowmeld and i guess he assumed i /afked out because he saw me for a split second, he jumps down as as he reaches for the flag i hibernate his pet and go ebar from on him he had no chance!! alliance actually won!~
kozom1234

Next

Return to WoW