WoW WHAT THE HELL Moments

Discuss anything relating to World of Warcraft

Postby Liquidrock » Sat Jul 31, 2010 8:30 pm

Thaurus wrote:
Liquidrock wrote:The day I realized I actually used pay $15 a month just to play this crappy game.

when was that day?

The same date as my last achievement. The sobering fact that I grinded Tuskarr rep for a stupid fishing pole that I didn't even need opened my eyes to how much time I was wasting on that game. I got it than remembered I had the STV pole buried in my bank.

I'll most likely be back for Cata though.
Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn
Liquidrock

Postby Raptorbane » Sun Aug 01, 2010 4:33 pm

Liquidrock wrote:
The same date as my last achievement. The sobering fact that I grinded Tuskarr rep for a stupid fishing pole that I didn't even need opened my eyes to how much time I was wasting on that game. I got it than remembered I had the STV pole buried in my bank.

Cata seems fun so far :< I've been watching livestreams of the beta, looks ballin'. I'm excited.
Raptorbane

Postby Liquidrock » Mon Aug 02, 2010 7:37 pm

Raptorbane wrote:
Liquidrock wrote:

Cata seems fun so far :< I've been watching livestreams of the beta, looks ballin'. I'm excited.

WotLK looked bad ass also in this stage of development, plus Cata has Activision's name on it, so... idk.
Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn
Liquidrock

Postby Raptorbane » Mon Aug 02, 2010 8:04 pm

Liquidrock wrote:WotLK looked bad ass also in this stage of development, plus Cata has Activision's name on it, so... idk.

All I heard was WAH WAH WAH PESSIMISM WAH WAH PRECEEDED REPUTATION. ;[ Debbie Downer.
Raptorbane

Postby Kodykahn » Tue Aug 03, 2010 9:51 am

I think my most recent WoW: WTF moment, was when a Shaman, who was in far less gear then me, and was a very bad healer, told me I was gemming my shaman wrong, that I shouldn't be gemming haste, ( Which a Resto shaman is suppose to try to stack until they hit the cap, 1300 rating) And I should be gemming Int / Crit, because Int gives me more mana, and crit gives me mana back, Okay, I see where he's coming from with those two, but shamans are suppose to stack haste, I tell him this and he laughs, saying: "Whoever told you that is an idiot, Haste only makes you OOM faster" I at that point /facepalmed
A wise man once said, to never underestimate the potential of human stupidity. :)
Myah~ ;3
Kodykahn

Previous

Return to WoW