WoW WHAT THE HELL Moments

Discuss anything relating to World of Warcraft

Postby Kodykahn » Fri Oct 23, 2009 3:27 am

Its only welfare if you have the time to raid all the time :wink:
A wise man once said, to never underestimate the potential of human stupidity. :)
Myah~ ;3
Kodykahn

Postby Bunnytots » Fri Oct 23, 2009 4:44 am

I remember getting an entire tanking set out of there in a days worth of work. I went slightly insane, but I got it.
I'm here to shit post and chew bubble gum, and I'm all out of gu,/
Bunnytots

Postby Quaza » Fri Oct 23, 2009 8:05 am

I once tanked reg Nexus, successfully.

Did I mention I'm a mage?
~~Quaza
Quaza

Postby jettom » Fri Oct 23, 2009 8:26 am

Quaza wrote:I once tanked reg Nexus, successfully.

Did I mention I'm a mage?

Yep, your sig does

I once went CoT Timed, i wanted to nuke Poland after that

I got in a "premade" achievement run with a bunch of guyss from "polska raide guildet" or something, U25 man geared (before totc) everyone and though "This will be a breeze!".. i was wrong

I, in Naxx 25 man gear, blue VH polearm gear did 2.5k dps that time. i WON the dps meter, above a paladin AND a mage. The Healer was just SHIT(refused to heal me cuz i wasnt polish) and they spoke Polish, so i heard them say

Polish: Hgiasdo goo oo laa gaa das Schwagger goa sda gaw ROFL
Polish2: ROFLROFLROFL he garosl gar dock

and so on.. so i turned to speak norwegian

Polish: gas turak tunak dalarama barona
Schwagger(me): FAEN GÅ OG DØ DIN JÆVLA BALLESTEN(Fuck go die you fucking Ballstone)
Polish2: ROFLROFLROFL heh speks a foreign language kek kek rofl (only sentence in english)
jettom

Location: Send.. help.. captured.. Krom.. mean.. violation..help..please..

Postby à» Sat Oct 24, 2009 10:20 pm

Well, it's not really gameplay as much as it is just some troll, but:

[2:Trade]WTS [random purple] PST
[Troll:]I'll take it how much do you want
To [Troll:]Uhhh...how bout 250g?
[Troll:]GO STICK A FUCKING SCOLDING HOT PITCHFORK UP YOUR URETHRA YOU MOTHERFUCKING ASSHOLE OF A ***TSUCKER

*IGNOREIGNOREIGNOREIGNORE*
ÃÂ

Postby Dorp » Sun Oct 25, 2009 10:17 am

I was going for The Explorer title, wandering around the barrens, and stopped pretty close to that twee Horde camp in the middle. Suddenly a lowbie warlock comes running out of there getting wailed on by the horde guards. Without thinking I healed him as he ran past, unwittingly pvp tagging myself.

A Horde DK comes out of the settlement after the lock and spots me, un-buffed and looking the other direction since I was still trying to save the lowbie. The asshole chain-locks me from behind, puts out his stupid army of undead minions, and proceeds to essentially 10-man me. Of course I bubbled and burned down all his minions with holy spells, and as a healadin I managed to spam-heal myself for about a minute before my mana gave out and the guy finally got to kill me.

So I'm sitting there as a ghost waiting for my pvp tag to wear out so I can go friggin finish exploring the barrens, and when I finally res I see this level 20-something human standing next to my corpse. He sees me, starts laughing, and proceeds to trash-talk me and my "fail pvp." It's that god damned DK's alt.

Apparently you can't report for general douchebaggery, and I just had to put him on ignore and hearth out.
Dorp

Postby Kodykahn » Mon Oct 26, 2009 8:48 am

Okay, I just recently turned my 39 Retadin twink, into a Healadin, so at level 44 I decided why not, lets go do a WSG, end result?

Aravalas: KBs: 19, Deaths: 0, Hks' bout 60ish, As the BG healer, I have a SS of it at my house if yo udon't beleive me XD, I'm on a school comp atm

-In response to my previous post on this topic:

FAK YOU LESS-RABI, I FINALLY GOT YOU >:(
A wise man once said, to never underestimate the potential of human stupidity. :)
Myah~ ;3
Kodykahn

Postby SimLoup » Thu Mar 11, 2010 6:44 pm

1. i when my priest was 49 i did a quest in azshara ist was to help the captain and ist crew form naga assault 1st time waves 1 and 2 were ok the npc attack the naga while i heal wave 3 the naga arrives they pass tough the crew direct to me with any of them reacting i die 2nd time same thing happen exept this time i escape alive

2 i lv my shaman he ding lv 14 i go to sw to see the trainer i dint saw the pally and his friend (they were going the same way then me) when i arrive at the trainer he says stop fallowing us noob..
Last edited by SimLoup on Fri Mar 12, 2010 1:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.
[CENTER]
[/CENTER]
SimLoup

Postby Krom » Fri Mar 12, 2010 11:57 am

good story
Krom

Postby SimLoup » Fri Mar 12, 2010 1:52 pm

Krom wrote:good story

ty
[CENTER]
[/CENTER]
SimLoup

Postby Cass » Sat Mar 13, 2010 10:21 am

Working on the insane achievement. That in itself is my WoW wtf moment. 'nuff said.

[An00b'arak]: >8< spider pride
Cass

Postby The Great JT » Sat Mar 13, 2010 10:40 am

Cass wrote:Working on the insane achievement. That in itself is my WoW wtf moment. 'nuff said.

As in, "why in the fuck would you do that, aside from a crippling desire to see any social life you might have evaporate?"

The Punchmaster. Do Not Question Him.
The Great JT

Postby 501warhead » Tue Mar 16, 2010 9:31 am

I was doing the new boss in 25M VoA, and there was only one other warrior in the raid, so, T10.5 WARRIOR leggings drop, we both roll, and ive won it, or so it seems, and out of nowhere, this guy rolls a 100(a warrior i dident even see joined...). my roll was a 99.
i sat there for 5 minutes in disbelief. also, in HPoS, tyrannical beheader drops, and the tank, which is a paladin, rolls on it for his off spec which is retrebution, well he rolls and wins by ONE! if that wasent heartbreaking enough his last words were "aw sorry man...here you can have it!"
"SYKE!"

350 Equip; 357 ingame. (Edited between ingame and equip by some unknown bug)
Tank/Heals US Blackrock.
501warhead

Postby Bunnytots » Fri Mar 19, 2010 5:45 am

People on Trollbane still die to fires during OS.

WTFFFFFFFFFF.
I'm here to shit post and chew bubble gum, and I'm all out of gu,/
Bunnytots

Postby lin83kuei » Wed Mar 24, 2010 5:24 pm

I saw the topic and i thought i would share my exp since i find it to be so extreme and idiotic that it could even won a prize if there was any.

I'm a rogue in Tarren Mill EU, horde side and like many undead. That incident happened long, long, long time ago, in Vanilla times.

So there i was with my rogue on EPL, at Light's Hope Chapel, back when it had no guards and we could freely pvp. I can't remember the reason i went there but it has nothing to do with ganking since i was just minding my own business when a Dwarf warrior attacked me unprovoked.

We start banging each other for a bit when a priest of ours decided to intervene. She MC the guy, heals him and buffs him. Telling ME that we shouldn't pvp and that ganking is bad, whilst TM is a pvp server and like it was my fault the guy jumped me! So she restores him to full and leaves me with low hp and as you might have guessed at this point he resumes the ganking and kills me of course. I never felt so bad as hordie, i never wanted to kill someone that much.

That's all, you can all laugh now :S. If anyone has a more ridiculous story i'll be impressed.
For the Horde!
lin83kuei

PreviousNext

Return to WoW