new patch

Discuss anything relating to World of Warcraft

Postby Esoth » Tue Jul 22, 2008 6:50 am

Gombol wrote:
Esoth wrote:
Gombol wrote:Lol, yeah, sure.

4 crits of 4k in 5 seconds = not OP? gg.

Dude, get some resilience

I r prot warrior, i dont PVP idiot.

So you're complaining about shamans in pvp... but you don't pvp? Explain this one to me
Esoth

Postby FenixStryk » Tue Jul 22, 2008 9:04 am

Esoth wrote:So you're complaining about shamans in pvp... but you don't pvp? Explain this one to me
Looks like he's got you there. You can't complain about something being OP if you don't have the PvP gear, the PvP spec, or the PvP experience to back it. It just seems like ignorant hate at this point.

Yup. That's about it.

With <3,
Fenix.
FenixStryk

Postby murderbear » Wed Jul 23, 2008 4:34 am

im on a pvp server and i was just messing around in ungoro crater, then all of a sudden i get attacked by a 57 shaman. atfirst i thought he made a mistake and ment to kill the mobs around me. so i just stood there for another lighting bolt, then killed him in 7 hits :D.

Warriors > Shaman.
murderbear

Postby ShadowHunter » Wed Jul 23, 2008 4:43 am

Wow 7 hits!!!That's like......gooooood and stouf roite>?
ShadowHunter
Banned

Postby Krom » Wed Jul 23, 2008 10:51 am

ShadowHunter wrote:Wow 7 hits!!!That's like......gooooood and stouf roite>?

Don't make us fucking ban you again.
Krom

Postby murderbear » Thu Jul 24, 2008 4:17 pm

also i get confused now whenever i see someone on a mount in stv cuz i keep forgetting that 30s have mounts now. my friend made a twink and i was helping him get the chest in the arena and all of the deadmines stuff he needed (the defias stuff, weapons that didnt blow, and xp to get him to 19, etc)
murderbear

Postby Suztang » Fri Jul 25, 2008 3:54 am

murderbear wrote:also i get confused now whenever i see someone on a mount in stv cuz i keep forgetting that 30s have mounts now. my friend made a twink and i was helping him get the chest in the arena and all of the deadmines stuff he needed (the defias stuff, weapons that didnt blow, and xp to get him to 19, etc)

yea when im on my 29 druid on the pvp server (Alterac Moutains) ive caught my self hinding from 30s just because i see them on a mount its frustrating
3 beers im ready to tank, 6 beers im ready to raid.....8 beers, 2 shots, and a pack of cigs....im rdy to do WSG!
Suztang

Previous

Return to WoW