Epic PvP moment (video)

Discuss anything relating to World of Warcraft

Epic PvP moment (video)

Postby Gabtraf » Fri Aug 08, 2008 9:23 am

While in IF the tram was under attack so I went there with a group of friends and got stuck in an epic battle on the tram. And it ended quite well. Heres the video link.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IHpbiOjJkjE

Enjoy :D
Darkness Incarnate..
Gabtraf

Re: Epic PvP moment (video)

Postby crashbang » Fri Aug 08, 2008 3:13 pm

Gabtraf wrote:While in IF the tram was under attack so I went there with a group of friends and got stuck in an epic battle on the tram. And it ended quite well. Heres the video link.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IHpbiOjJkjE

Enjoy :D

you do realise that KC didn't exist before TBC, right?

also half the arrows are just hovering behind you 0_0 i'd hate to be the horde when the tram stops...burst damage from hell
In order to remain peaceful you must kick the ass of the first idiot to give you a good reason...

P.S. The message above may or may not be fueled by copious amounts of sleep deprivation...I SAID GOOD DAY, SIR!
crashbang

Postby Cass » Fri Aug 08, 2008 7:11 pm

By "its only a few months before the expansion", I'm sure he was referring to WotLK. Not TBC. ;)

[An00b'arak]: >8< spider pride
Cass

Postby crashbang » Fri Aug 08, 2008 9:45 pm

Cass wrote:By "its only a few months before the expansion", I'm sure he was referring to WotLK. Not TBC. ;)

oh, ok, i usually read "a few" as 3
In order to remain peaceful you must kick the ass of the first idiot to give you a good reason...

P.S. The message above may or may not be fueled by copious amounts of sleep deprivation...I SAID GOOD DAY, SIR!
crashbang

Return to WoW