For the Horde?

Discuss anything relating to World of Warcraft

For the Horde?

Postby Suztang » Thu Sep 11, 2008 4:14 am

Last night was a happy but sad night. Anvilmar (god help us) is an unprogressive PvE server horde and ally side. 3 guild have made it Sunwell Plateau (barely) last night Ambiant top horde guild for our server is the first and only horde guild to down Illidan....yep :? it surprised me when i heard it in trade chat and i had to go look it up to confirm it. it pains me to know that there are a handful of ally guilds that have him on farm status and we just now killed him. the talk last night was that a long time ago Anvilmar did a server move cause they were overpoplated and over half the server left. we are stuck with the last half and this is what we got :cry:
3 beers im ready to tank, 6 beers im ready to raid.....8 beers, 2 shots, and a pack of cigs....im rdy to do WSG!
Suztang

Postby felorn » Thu Sep 11, 2008 4:47 am

I'm pity your horde side.
felorn

Postby The Great JT » Thu Sep 11, 2008 10:26 am

Wow, and I thought Darrowmere's progression was slow. Afterlife is still the only D-Mere guild that's done any Sunwell content.

And that makes it all the easier to identify and yell at them out of sheer jealousy.

The Punchmaster. Do Not Question Him.
The Great JT

Postby none140 » Thu Sep 11, 2008 12:44 pm

only 2 guilds on Ravenholdt have killed Illidan

and the 4/5 Hyjal 4/9 BT are considered prestigious :oops:
none140
Banned

Postby Gnosis » Thu Sep 11, 2008 1:23 pm

Well... The Venture Co. EU is a dying server...

We had a nice progression, both in bosses' death and in guilds' death!

1. Redrum Inc. - Alliance - Downed Illidan in September, last year - now entirely moved to another server;
2. Aerial - Horde - Downed Illidan at the beginning of October, last year - disbanded;
3. Validus - Horde - Downed Illidan in November, last year - disbanded;

------------------------ *long pause* --------------------------

4. Ye Olde Goone Squade - Alliance - Downed Illidan in February - now the most successeful guild on the server and the only one to have killed Kil'jaeden;
5. Twilight Empire - Alliance - Downed Illidan in May - the second Alliance guild on the server - now digging it's way through Sunwell;
6. Masquerade - Horde - Downed Illidan in May - the best Horde guild at the moment - had a big scandal and was almost disbanding - now digging it's way through Sunwell;
7. Burning Phoenix - Horde - Downed Illidan in May - disbanded
8. Drakkari Tribe - Horde - It would have been the third Horde guild as progression after the disolvation of Aerial and Validus, if it wouldn't have disbanded right after killing Archimonde;
9. The Sentenced - Horde - Downed Illidan in June - the second Horde guild at the moment - now digging it's way through Sunwell;
10. Twilight Empire - Alliance - Downed Illidan in June - the third Alliance guild on the server - now digging it's way through Sunwell;
11. Les Peons - Horde - my guild :wink: - Downed Illidan on the 1st of July - the third Horde guild at the moment - unfortunately having some problems with the healers and stopped it's progress - HARDLY digging it's way through Sunwell;

------------------------ *long pause* --------------------------

12. Ressurection - Horde - maybe the last of the well-organised guilds on the server - just downed Mother and it might be the last guild on the server to kill Illidan before the expansion;

As you see... everything that had succes on our server either disbanded or transferred! Is this the way things should go?

Gnosis

Postby felorn » Sat Sep 13, 2008 3:46 am

2 horde and 2 ally guilds have both downed The Eredar Twins on Skullcrusher, they are currently working on M'uru.
felorn

Postby Sneex » Sun Sep 14, 2008 1:03 am

our server is old we got a fair few guilds between our factions who have KJ down
Sneex

Postby Clawlz » Sun Sep 14, 2008 9:19 am

Illidan has three guilds who have killed Kil'jaeden so far

Two of which are HORDE

My guild is currently 5/5 and 6/9, because people don't know how to farm their shadow resist set. Best attempt on Mother so far was 15%, hopefully this monday we down the bitch.

Horde repesent!
Clawlz

Postby Gnosis » Sun Sep 14, 2008 1:14 pm

Illidan owned Kil'jaeden! :twisted:
Last edited by Gnosis on Mon Sep 15, 2008 12:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Gnosis

Postby Krom » Mon Sep 15, 2008 9:42 am

Having a very progressed server isn't that great either.

I play on Mal'ganis Horde, which is quite possibly the best horde server in the game right now. There's something like 7? Kil'jaeden killing horde guilds.

The only problem? The server crashes, often, it's laggy as all get out, and there are queues more often than not. BUT, when you want to PUG or do anything, there's about 500 extremely skilled people easily available to run over whatever you want... if you could stay online.
Krom

Postby Gnosis » Mon Sep 15, 2008 12:58 pm

WTB thst on my "RP" server olololo

Gnosis

Postby felorn » Mon Sep 15, 2008 1:16 pm

Grrr
felorn

Postby Gnosis » Mon Sep 15, 2008 1:18 pm

Felorn, is that your mission that you have to say "Grrr" after every of my posts?
Last edited by Gnosis on Mon Sep 15, 2008 1:20 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Gnosis

Postby Gnosis » Mon Sep 15, 2008 1:18 pm

[felorn] answers: Grrr

Gnosis

Postby none140 » Mon Sep 15, 2008 1:55 pm

Krom wrote:The only problem? The server crashes, often, it's laggy as all get out, and there are queues more often than not.

They need to feed the hamsters more imo
none140
Banned

Next

Return to WoW