You have played too much WoW when you ...

Discuss anything relating to World of Warcraft

You have played too much WoW when you ...

Postby Bobson » Mon Oct 13, 2008 1:47 am

... I think this forum needs a "You have played too much WoW when you ..." - thread ... It has that now! :D

Soooo find out what u do when u have played too much WoW and start posting! :D

... I'll start (prepare 2 sit here for 3 hours :P )


You've played too much WoW when you jump out from a building for fun in the thought that u can find your corpse later and rezz.

You've played too much WoW when you think you are a warlock and then curse the "Cool clothes" shop because they only sell leather.

You've played too much WoW when you kill your boss so you can get his Tier 6 pants.

You've played too much WoW when you try to find +healing gear so you can heal yourself better ... and then curse the "Cool clothes" shop for only selling whites.

You've played too much WoW when you've got no problem with strip-dancing in every capital for a few copper coins.

You've played too much WoW when you curse the "Cool clothes" shop because they don't accept you copper, silver and gold coins.

You've played too much WoW when you refuse to hold a knife because you haven't trained daggers.

You've played too much WoW when you curse the "Cool clothes" shop for not repairing your armor.

You've played too much WoW when you punch sheeps to break polymorph.

You've played too much WoW when you try to cast "Curse of Agony" on the "Cool clothes" shop costumers.

You've played too much WoW when you try to look at a bear, stretch your arms towards it and then say "Tame Beast".

You've played too much WoW when you curse the "Cool clothes" shop becauses you can't think of anymore reasons to curse them.

You've played too much WoW when you have se*beeb* with cows because you want to be a father to a tauren.
OR
You've played too much WoW when you kill all cows you see because they are a part of the Horde.

You've played too much WoW when you attack random birds to get light feathers.

You've played too much WoW when you aren't afraid of jumping out from a cliff because ... "I can just slow fall :D ".

You've played too much WoW when you tell you little chihuahua: "Pepper! Go kill that elephant!".

You've played too much WoW when you always have "stoneface" and instead of expretions, you always carry pen 'n' paper so u can draw smilies.

You've played too much WoW when you never buy food because you can conjure it all.

You've played too much WoW when you never sleep.

You've played too much WoW when you make a list of things you do when you've played too much WoW that is this long. :P

You've played too much WoW when you refuse to make your own food because you haven't learned that secondary skill yet.

You've played too much WoW when you yell at the king/queen for not building an AH in the capital.

You've played too much WoW when you instead of dancing to a party you just stand on the floor and say "Slash dance" (/dance).

You've played too much WoW when you turn into an orc.

You've played too much WoW when you stay away from certain areas because you are too low level.


And I could just go on and on and on and on and on, but that have to b enough 4 now, c ya ppl :D
Bobson is my name
and WoW is my game!
I can play a mage of frost
but also one of flame!
My warrior's rage I can easily tame!
30 pics per second
that is my frame,
and I pwn all the noobs who thinks I am lame!
User avatar
Bobson
 
Posts: 365
Joined: Fri Oct 10, 2008 9:11 am
Location: In. A. CAAAAAKEEE!!!! :D

Postby Rae » Mon Oct 13, 2008 2:17 am

Know you've played too much WoW when you say 'Ding' on your birthday.

Know you've played too much WoW when you say 'gz on dinging' on someone else's birthday.

(I've done both of those ><)
Rae
 
Posts: 60
Joined: Thu Oct 09, 2008 6:23 am

Postby Lanthroviel » Mon Oct 13, 2008 8:55 am

You know when you play too much when you say "PO" (gp) instead of "euro" to your friends...

And thats happened to me, twice!!(hopefully they didn't noticed...)

I also once nearly said "mount" instead of "car" (i stopped just in time)
Web... Web has changed....
User avatar
Lanthroviel
 
Posts: 1181
Joined: Sun Mar 16, 2008 12:32 pm
Location: Internet

Postby Rae » Tue Oct 14, 2008 1:16 am

Lanthroviel wrote:I also once nearly said "mount" instead of "car" (i stopped just in time)


I've nearly done that as well :s
Rae
 
Posts: 60
Joined: Thu Oct 09, 2008 6:23 am

Postby Bobson » Tue Oct 14, 2008 9:55 am

You've played too much WoW when you can run all the time without getting tired :P
Bobson is my name
and WoW is my game!
I can play a mage of frost
but also one of flame!
My warrior's rage I can easily tame!
30 pics per second
that is my frame,
and I pwn all the noobs who thinks I am lame!
User avatar
Bobson
 
Posts: 365
Joined: Fri Oct 10, 2008 9:11 am
Location: In. A. CAAAAAKEEE!!!! :D

Postby tessae » Tue Oct 14, 2008 10:10 am

You know you play too much on WoW when you set the Parental Controls on yourself to make sure you get enough sleep during the workweek.
tessae
 
Posts: 119
Joined: Fri Sep 12, 2008 8:10 am

Postby Cass » Tue Oct 14, 2008 11:24 am

tl;dr

But the title caught my attention. I was just having this conversation with some friends the other day. My "Entirely too much WoW" moment was when I caught myself glancing at my minimap (GPS in my Jeep) looking for the food vendor (Wendy's). True story.
Image


[An00b'arak]: >8< spider pride
User avatar
Cass
Moderator
 
Posts: 1273
Joined: Thu Nov 02, 2006 2:33 pm
Location: Under my desk.

Postby buddhistgrandma » Tue Oct 14, 2008 11:42 am

Cass wrote:tl;dr

But the title caught my attention. I was just having this conversation with some friends the other day. My "Entirely too much WoW" moment was when I caught myself glancing at my minimap (GPS in my Jeep) looking for the food vendor (Wendy's). True story.


<3 cass

Anyway, I had to try really hard to call Oktoberfest "Oktoberfest" instead of "Brewfest"
User avatar
buddhistgrandma
 
Posts: 86
Joined: Sun Sep 14, 2008 5:17 pm
Location: Where you least expect me 0.o

Postby rvbtucker » Tue Oct 14, 2008 12:30 pm

When you make these threads...

surprised no ones said it yet.
Yea thats right....I ZOMFGBBQWTFIDIDNTKNOWYOUCOULDDOTHATANDYOUNEEDANERFNERFZOMFGBLIZZHELPMECAUSEINEEDTOLEARNTOLPAYAHHHpwn
rvbtucker
 
Posts: 676
Joined: Wed Nov 08, 2006 5:43 pm

Postby kozom1234 » Tue Oct 14, 2008 12:35 pm

i said gratz to my dad he he was all wtf nub? and i /ignored him and spammed moonfire on his troll ass.


seriously though i have said gratz and covered my mouth quickly and claimed i said something different.

oh, and one morning i woke up (i was really tired) after a raid went into our fridge, and said wtf where's my draenic water? then snapped out of it and went back to sleep. LOL

oh you've played too much when you think that you can give strangers anything and they will pay you.

you've played too much when you think it's appropriate to bring an axe to a wedding.
User avatar
kozom1234
 
Posts: 2454
Joined: Fri Jun 06, 2008 4:10 am
Location: Somewhere far too cold.

Postby The Great JT » Tue Oct 14, 2008 12:45 pm

buddhistgrandma wrote:
Cass wrote:tl;dr

But the title caught my attention. I was just having this conversation with some friends the other day. My "Entirely too much WoW" moment was when I caught myself glancing at my minimap (GPS in my Jeep) looking for the food vendor (Wendy's). True story.


<3 cass

Anyway, I had to try really hard to call Oktoberfest "Oktoberfest" instead of "Brewfest"

Yeah see, when I play Team Fortress 2 I'm usually either a medic or engineer and one of the medic's lines after 5 or so kills is "RED OKTOBERFEST!" so I'm not really in that boat, but I occasionally strugge with it and call it Brewfest.
Image

The Punchmaster. Do Not Question Him.
User avatar
The Great JT
 
Posts: 1662
Joined: Fri Jan 25, 2008 10:00 pm
Location: Orgrimmar

Postby Bunnytots » Tue Oct 14, 2008 12:54 pm

ive RP'd an wsg match during the school talent show :D
(with 19 other wow nerds)
I'm here to shit post and chew bubble gum, and I'm all out of gu,/
User avatar
Bunnytots
 
Posts: 1558
Joined: Tue Aug 26, 2008 6:34 am
Location: PopTart Land.

Postby Cass » Tue Oct 14, 2008 1:01 pm

Bunnytots wrote:ive RP'd an wsg match during the school talent show :D
(with 19 other wow nerds)


Haha.. I would have liked to have seen that. I bet AV would have been more fun, but I suppose it's difficult finding 80 WoW nerds in one school. :wink:
Image


[An00b'arak]: >8< spider pride
User avatar
Cass
Moderator
 
Posts: 1273
Joined: Thu Nov 02, 2006 2:33 pm
Location: Under my desk.

Postby Bunnytots » Tue Oct 14, 2008 1:24 pm

Cass wrote:
Bunnytots wrote:ive RP'd an wsg match during the school talent show :D
(with 19 other wow nerds)


Haha.. I would have liked to have seen that. I bet AV would have been more fun, but I suppose it's difficult finding 80 WoW nerds in one school. :wink:


we had to let the superintendant (however you spell it) know like 3 weeks in advance, and we used cardboard for the weapons and paper balls for the spells. the flags were Alliance and Horde t-shirts (custom made because every ally had an ally shirt and horde a horde shirt) i rolled a rogue because i dont like wsg as a warrior.
I'm here to shit post and chew bubble gum, and I'm all out of gu,/
User avatar
Bunnytots
 
Posts: 1558
Joined: Tue Aug 26, 2008 6:34 am
Location: PopTart Land.

Postby Rae » Tue Oct 14, 2008 1:26 pm

I kept looking in the top-right part of my vision while looking for a new Tesco's once. I got so confused when I couldn't see the mini map.

I've also said 'gratz' to people a lot. Once called someone a nab by accident as well :?
Rae
 
Posts: 60
Joined: Thu Oct 09, 2008 6:23 am

Next

Return to WoW

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests