The Most Hated Person on Exodar Server.

Discuss anything relating to World of Warcraft

Postby Chatrata » Sat Nov 01, 2008 2:30 pm

I hate ruin battlegroup EU, we have fiveservers, one of which has about two members..
Chatrata

Location: Trying to work out if it's the Red Bull or the Avenging Wrath that gives me wings.

Re: The Most Hated Person on Exodar Server.

Postby Cliffer » Wed Jul 13, 2011 8:19 pm

Worst on Aegwynn is definitely this multiboxer named firstplace. He has 21 horde toons and likes to mob 3-4 allies then brag about it. Also in TB he gets a bunch of alli toons he has and makes them join the battle to take up space. One time we got a gm to stop him from doing that so he raged and killed some alch vendors in SW for an hour.
Morals require thought!
Cliffer

Re:

Postby Blizzardhowl » Fri Jul 29, 2011 2:09 am

Bunnytots wrote:i just transfered to trollbane recently have spent around 10 minutes in trade. but the most hated person on Vashj was Roxxas. He would insult everyone and make himself sound uber leet by leet speaking in trade then laugh at people who told him to stfu.

I'm on the server Vashj :O
Blizzardhowl

Postby The Great JT » Sun Jul 31, 2011 3:29 am

Cliffer wrote:Worst on Aegwynn is definitely this multiboxer named firstplace. He has 21 horde toons and likes to mob 3-4 allies then brag about it. Also in TB he gets a bunch of alli toons he has and makes them join the battle to take up space. One time we got a gm to stop him from doing that so he raged and killed some alch vendors in SW for an hour.

Bad forumite! No thread necro'ing!

/spraybottle

The Punchmaster. Do Not Question Him.
The Great JT

Postby Rallo » Sat Aug 06, 2011 9:18 pm

The Great JT wrote:
Cliffer wrote:Worst on Aegwynn is definitely this multiboxer named firstplace. He has 21 horde toons and likes to mob 3-4 allies then brag about it. Also in TB he gets a bunch of alli toons he has and makes them join the battle to take up space. One time we got a gm to stop him from doing that so he raged and killed some alch vendors in SW for an hour.

Bad forumite! No thread necro'ing!

/spraybottle

It's ok, he's probably a warlock.
Rallo

Postby Joefesok » Wed Jul 18, 2012 8:30 pm

On dentarg, there's this belf (Don't remember his name. Figures.) who is a sexist racist moron. Apparently, he's actally pissed off other realms so much he actually did a char transfer to stop the hate. Yeah.
Joefesok

Previous

Return to WoW