Favourite quest??

Discuss anything relating to World of Warcraft

Postby buddhistgrandma » Tue Jan 06, 2009 5:24 am

The whole Wrathgate questline, including the cinematic and the battle for undercity. That was awesome.

oh, and I like the orc/troll starting area quest where you hit lazy peons in the head.
buddhistgrandma

Postby Bunnytots » Tue Jan 06, 2009 5:39 am

haha i loved that quest. first time i did it was on bunnytots and was like HELL YEAH!
I'm here to shit post and chew bubble gum, and I'm all out of gu,/
Bunnytots

Postby Cass » Tue Jan 06, 2009 5:17 pm

Teh Booterang > all. Period.

[An00b'arak]: >8< spider pride
Cass

Postby Renkonel » Wed Jan 07, 2009 11:27 am

I Loved to hate the last rites quest, i was was my own worse enemy, criting myself for 5k twice :x

Renkonel

Postby Belse » Wed Jan 07, 2009 11:31 am

Renkonel wrote:I Loved to hate the last rites quest, i was was my own worse enemy, criting myself for 5k twice :x

Talking about criting yourself. I really loved "The Cleansing" in howling fjord. But is it ironic to kill your own evil side and then drain it´s soul?
In the end all must serve the one... true... KING!
Belse

Location: Somewhere at the border between Sweden and Norway in your car, watching your TV

Postby Renkonel » Wed Jan 07, 2009 11:58 am

ya that one was great, but my evil side was retarded it was stabbin me with a knife, thats not what a mage does.

Renkonel

Postby Lihonessa » Fri Jan 09, 2009 4:33 am

Battle for the Undercity.

In my opinion, the most epic and awesome quest in all of WoW so far!

/l、
(゚、 。 7
 l、 ~ヽ
 じしf_, )ノ
Lihonessa

Postby xxghost72 » Sun Jan 25, 2009 12:19 pm

onyxia attunement chain :)
sylaurelen/halcaldian of moonrunner (ally)

arili of hydraxis (horde)
xxghost72

Postby The Great JT » Sun Jan 25, 2009 4:39 pm

The Horde really doesn't have many "big epic questlines", do they? Or if they do they're shareable with the Alliance (DK opening, Darrowshire). The only real "big, slightly epic storyline" I picked up on was the Dar'Khan Drathir questline in the Ghostlands, the second Blood Elf zone and the home of Zul'Aman. Story goes, he [Dar'Khan] turned traitor and allowed the Scourge into Quel'thalas in return for the power of the Sunwell, power goes bye-bye when Kel'Thuzad is resurrected, he's pissed, dragon turns him into cinders, Lich King resurrects him as a puny level 21 elite undead mob that I regularly kill for fun and to level up weapons skills (by killing any mob in sight in the Dead Scar, from Silvermoon to Deatholme) and you go kill him and subsequently score the BEs a place in the Horde. I say "slightly epic" because it's pretty short and it never leaves the zone until AFTER you've actually killed the guy and turned his head in for a quest blue, compared to the Darrowshire one where you're running all over the place like the Eastern/Western Plaguelands and Winterspring of all places (Talk about a remote zone! Last time I was there I was gathering chickenbear (Owlkin) blood for my warlock's dreadsteed quest).

I even consider the Moria Bronzebeard quest chain slightly more epic than the Dar'Khan line because it involves saving a princess, not an unfamiliar sight to games, but because of the outcome, in that Moria's carrying the unborn baby of her and the Dark Iron king. Again, both Horde and Alliance can do this, but it's more signifigant to the Alliance because A: Moria's old man is the king of Ironforge (Magni Bronzebeard), and B: this means that at some point there will be a Dark Iron dwarf, most likely with the last name Thaurissan in Ironforge's halls, something that hasn't been seen since before the War of the Three Hammers, if any of you non-lore-nerds are listening (DO A DAMN WOWWIKI SEARCH!). To the Horde, it just means negotiations are gonna be harder. To the Alliance, it could be catastrophic because the Dark Irons are so hellbent on destroying and recapturing Ironforge.

The Punchmaster. Do Not Question Him.
The Great JT

Postby NinjaLoot » Sun Jan 25, 2009 6:16 pm

1. Battle for Darrowshire(I completed this pre-BC and felt so awesome afterwards.)
2. Ogre Head on a Stick = Party/What the Flux(Best quest names ever)
3. Battle for Undercity

Server: Bladefist
Name: Sagebush
NinjaLoot

Postby Lihonessa » Mon Jan 26, 2009 1:06 am

I'll make a list too.

1) Battle for the Undercity
2) Shizz Work
3) Doing Your Duty

/l、
(゚、 。 7
 l、 ~ヽ
 じしf_, )ノ
Lihonessa

Postby Redneckizm » Thu Jan 29, 2009 4:34 pm

I can't believe that nobody mentioned the Borean Tundra, the Murloc disguise quest! you have to /dance at least 5 min while in costume, nearly made Dew shoot out my nose! Unfortunately it's an overused retread, aka Furbolg quest in Ashenvale, the bird thing people in Terrokar.

I agree with cass
Teh Booterang!!!

Beating lazy Valkryl with a staff just fails in comparison, rewashed, rehashed, repeat =/
Redneckizm

Postby Bunnytots » Fri Jan 30, 2009 11:37 am

i fucking love that murloc costume!
i did all of the tundra.
I'm here to shit post and chew bubble gum, and I'm all out of gu,/
Bunnytots

Postby Lihonessa » Sat Jan 31, 2009 12:29 am

Bunnytots wrote:i fucking love that murloc costume!

Yea well, you can't use it anywhere else than the Quest Area itself, so even if you want to keep the costume it's quite useless. :(

/l、
(゚、 。 7
 l、 ~ヽ
 じしf_, )ノ
Lihonessa

Postby Chatrata » Sat Jan 31, 2009 3:59 am

Battle for the undercity still wins. I'm now making my way through Icecrown, having got the achievements for Borean, Fjord, Dragonblight, Grizzly Hills, Zul'Drak and Sholazar (All that was needed for me to hit 80.)
Chatrata

Location: Trying to work out if it's the Red Bull or the Avenging Wrath that gives me wings.

PreviousNext

Return to WoW