more info on dual specs

Discuss anything relating to World of Warcraft

Postby judgement14 » Wed Feb 25, 2009 7:31 pm

That would be pretty useful if you die in a middle of a fight and the healer does and a druid rezzes you you just switch specs b4 fighting again
(and rez healer)

DON'T JUDGE ME!!!
judgement14

Postby Kater » Wed Feb 25, 2009 10:43 pm

For balance, taking dreamstate, intensity and moonglow is a big no no. You usually pick moonglow and intensity or dreamstate because of your gear level. Once you get 10 man gear and have replenishment you shouldn't run OOM at all with just moonglow maxed out.

Talent points are fine everywhere else. You could take the 3 points out of dreamstate, place them in typhoon or Starfall then a point extra into another talent. If you are raiding 10/25 man and don't have a shadowpriest then imp FF is amazing for bosses. 3% extra hit for the raid and 3% personal crit. If a shadowpriest is in raid, then having imp FF gives you 3% crit if a feral druid is applying it (Confirmed by a blue a while back).

Its all personal opinion, but you were just a little too heavy on the regen talents.

For the PVE/PVP build resto.

You need to get natural shapeshifter. Shifting forms is all what druid pvp is all about. Don't want to run ya self OOM. And master shapershifter supplies 4% + healing increase to tree that's useful in PVP and PVE.

Replenish is a lack luster talent right now, not many druids invest in it. Since its a resto druid pvp build too, I suggest moving those three points into natural perfection.

Are you planning to use HT as a staple heal? In PVE hots and regrowth are more than enough. Haven't tried resto pvp in S5 yet...

Don't have to listen to me just a bored druid's opinion ;-;
Kater

Postby Bunnytots » Thu Feb 26, 2009 8:32 am

I think that link DD posted was bullshit. I read one of blizz's interviews that Dual Spec can be changed by a Lexicon of Power (thing you use to bind glyphs) and for raid purposes scribes can summon a LoP in the field like a mage does a mage table, with 2 other people. And why the hell would you get it at 40? You really don't need to worry about your spec til 60+
I'm here to shit post and chew bubble gum, and I'm all out of gu,/
Bunnytots

Postby à» Thu Feb 26, 2009 10:11 am

*shrugs*

I have no idea...that's just what I read....//
ÃÂ

Postby Lpunit » Thu Feb 26, 2009 10:21 am

Bunnytots wrote:I think that link DD posted was bullshit. I read one of blizz's interviews that Dual Spec can be changed by a Lexicon of Power (thing you use to bind glyphs) and for raid purposes scribes can summon a LoP in the field like a mage does a mage table, with 2 other people. And why the hell would you get it at 40? You really don't need to worry about your spec til 60+

dual spec will be a one time fee available at your class trainer. You can switch through both specs freely when you are out of combat. Only attainable at max level (80).

there ya go...
Lpunit

Postby à» Thu Feb 26, 2009 11:03 am

ÃÂ

Postby kozom1234 » Thu Feb 26, 2009 12:15 pm

DD is right, level 40 no reagent, one time 1000g fee.

also,

Kater wrote:
For balance, taking dreamstate, intensity and moonglow is a big no no. You usually pick moonglow and intensity or dreamstate because of your gear level. Once you get 10 man gear and have replenishment you shouldn't run OOM at all with just moonglow maxed out.

Talent points are fine everywhere else. You could take the 3 points out of dreamstate, place them in typhoon or Starfall then a point extra into another talent. If you are raiding 10/25 man and don't have a shadowpriest then imp FF is amazing for bosses. 3% extra hit for the raid and 3% personal crit. If a shadowpriest is in raid, then having imp FF gives you 3% crit if a feral druid is applying it (Confirmed by a blue a while back).

Its all personal opinion, but you were just a little too heavy on the regen talents.

For the PVE/PVP build resto.

You need to get natural shapeshifter. Shifting forms is all what druid pvp is all about. Don't want to run ya self OOM. And master shapershifter supplies 4% + healing increase to tree that's useful in PVP and PVE.

Replenish is a lack luster talent right now, not many druids invest in it. Since its a resto druid pvp build too, I suggest moving those three points into natural perfection.

Are you planning to use HT as a staple heal? In PVE hots and regrowth are more than enough. Haven't tried resto pvp in S5 yet...

Don't have to listen to me just a bored druid's opinion ;-;

i forgot to update those, woops :P

here's the version I got now. we're basically on the same page. Yeah i think these are alot better :P

balance

http://talent.mmo-champion.com/?druid=0 ... rsion=9551

resto

(the empty slot is for glyph of nourish, since it's looking like a larger part of the druid cycle since they buffed it an nerfed regrowth a fair bit)
If i use my mouse to turn how do I click Lifebloom?

kozom1234

Postby Bunnytots » Fri Feb 27, 2009 4:40 am

Thats funny... because it never required a regent!!!! (if you count LoP one you are wrong). Also why the hell would a 40 have 1kg?
I'm here to shit post and chew bubble gum, and I'm all out of gu,/
Bunnytots

Postby Kodykahn » Fri Feb 27, 2009 4:43 am

Hehe, level 40 with 1kg... hehe >...> I'm gathering my Shaman might be able to raise 1kg by the time she's level fourty, I just made 120g off my mining and skinning with her last night, :X, Never knew light/medium leather, and iron/bronze sold so well...
A wise man once said, to never underestimate the potential of human stupidity. :)
Myah~ ;3
Kodykahn

Postby Kater » Sat Feb 28, 2009 7:39 am

kozom1234 wrote:balance

resto

(the empty slot is for glyph of nourish, since it's looking like a larger part of the druid cycle since they buffed it an nerfed regrowth a fair bit)

/Thumbs up

The balance spec was what I used when I first started raiding XD
Kater

Postby kozom1234 » Fri Mar 06, 2009 5:06 pm

Bunnytots wrote:Thats funny... because it never required a regent!!!! (if you count LoP one you are wrong). Also why the hell would a 40 have 1kg?

there was a portable one that would be made available, which would have been a reagent.

kater wrote:/Thumbs up

The balance spec was what I used when I first started raiding XD

exactly? if so wow, creepy :P
If i use my mouse to turn how do I click Lifebloom?

kozom1234

Previous

Return to WoW