next expansion

Discuss anything relating to World of Warcraft

next expansion

Postby kozom1234 » Thu Dec 11, 2008 1:50 pm

man i had the BEST ideas for the next expac!

SOUTHERN SEAS er I mean CATACLYSM!

IN this expac i was thinking that the basis of this would be that the maelstrom is growing and players have to venture into the southern regionsof azeroth to reach the maelstrom (It's blocking off higher harbors)

and the capital city would be the undermine, and you would travel from island to island per zone, and as you can see the last zones are underwater :D, so when you arrive you do a quest to be "attuned" to breath underwater there to quest.

i'm thinking the hero class for this would be a healer/dps and i think it should be something voodo related so i thought of a hex lord. A hex lord only has spells similar to death coil
the three branches of this class would be jinxes(DPS), voodo(DPS and healing hybrid), and mojo(healing).

mojo would rely off AoE healing and single target healing as well, i'm thinking the 61 pointer should be twisted blessing, this is a single target buff where whatever damage you take is divided by two and sent to taht person, increases all healing towards them by 50%, and all damage they deal by 25%

jinxes would be based off of increasing damage dealt to enemies, DoTs like affliction, and AoEs. The 61 pointer for them would be painful mirage, this spell would deal AoE damage, and leave the targets with the debuff mental scars, dealing damage per second debuff and slowing movement effect.

voodo would be based off of single target heals and DPS, and AoE DPS with benefits to group. THere 61 pointer would be savage pulse, dealing AoE damage than once spell reaches it's full effect, it deals a large amount of burst damage and heals the group for 3000 each.

well, that's all i got so far :P
Last edited by kozom1234 on Wed Jul 01, 2009 12:57 pm, edited 3 times in total.
If i use my mouse to turn how do I click Lifebloom?

kozom1234

Postby Chatrata » Thu Dec 11, 2008 2:05 pm

Nazjatar + Makrura kingdom raids imo.
Chatrata

Location: Trying to work out if it's the Red Bull or the Avenging Wrath that gives me wings.

Postby Lihonessa » Sat Dec 13, 2008 12:44 am

Hm, the Hero Class sounds pretty good. I don't think how well it will fit in with any races other than Trolls, though.
I'd say a Monk or Spellbreaker Hero Class would be good. :)

Also, Kozom, perhaps you can use this to build up those talent trees of yours. :P

/l、
(゚、 。 7
 l、 ~ヽ
 じしf_, )ノ
Lihonessa

Postby Bunnytots » Sat Dec 13, 2008 5:23 am

im thinking that after wotlk xpac, they only have 2 places to really take us:

Southern Seas
Twisting Nether

unless they pull a new location out of their asses, and b.s the lore behind it, those are the likely spots, therefore, wows lvl cap will go to 100.

then when wow is 'over' Warcraft 4.
I'm here to shit post and chew bubble gum, and I'm all out of gu,/
Bunnytots

Postby Lanthroviel » Sat Dec 13, 2008 5:51 am

Bunnytots wrote:im thinking that after wotlk xpac, they only have 2 places to really take us:

Southern Seas
Twisting Nether

unless they pull a new location out of their asses, and b.s the lore behind it, those are the likely spots, therefore, wows lvl cap will go to 100.

I don't think we'll see a warcraft 4 in the future.Now that they've fucked up the lore so much with everything....No seriously^^.
If they put a Warcraft 4, then I prefer that it will be 10000 years later, and just the world (=Azeroth) and the races will be present from wow :P.

Oh and dont forget the emerald dream, but something BETTER than this stupid quest you do in icecrown.....
Web... Web has changed....
Lanthroviel

Postby kozom1234 » Sat Dec 13, 2008 7:20 am

Lihonessa wrote:Hm, the Hero Class sounds pretty good. I don't think how well it will fit in with any races other than Trolls, though.

Also, Kozom, perhaps you can use this to build up those talent trees of yours. :P

thanks lihonessa^^ and i figured maybe trolls and gnomes and orcs and humans would fit...right?

working on build now, ugh it's soo hard!! i'm trying to make them all balanced instead of numbers i may just use X..

kozom1234

Postby Thatguy » Sat Dec 13, 2008 8:19 am

Kozom, just go to the EJ website and follow blindly the build it tells you to take.

My shadow build sounded a bit wierd, but it obviously worked, because I finished 2nd on the chart in Naxx yesterday :D

(1rst one is another spriest with much better gear though)
(oh and I got a new belt and new gloves. yay!)
Thatguy

Postby kozom1234 » Sat Dec 13, 2008 9:09 am

okay done mojo so mojo =restoration, voodo=balance, and jinxes= feral ok?

EDIT: ok thatguy^^

kozom1234

Postby Lihonessa » Sat Dec 13, 2008 10:37 am

Lanthroviel wrote:
Bunnytots wrote:im thinking that after wotlk xpac, they only have 2 places to really take us:

Southern Seas
Twisting Nether

I don't think we'll see a warcraft 4 in the future.Now that they've fucked up the lore so much with everything....No seriously^^.
If they put a Warcraft 4, then I prefer that it will be 10000 years later, and just the world (=Azeroth) and the races will be present from wow :P.

But maybe.... WoW 10000 years later = Starcraft?

kozom1234 wrote:
Lihonessa wrote:Hm, the Hero Class sounds pretty good. I don't think how well it will fit in with any races other than Trolls, though.

thanks lihonessa^^ and i figured maybe trolls and gnomes and orcs and humans would fit...right?

I highly doubt it. Gnomes and Orcs never even used Mojo, and Humans have never touched Mojo anymore since the days when they were still called "Azotha".

/l、
(゚、 。 7
 l、 ~ヽ
 じしf_, )ノ
Lihonessa

Postby kozom1234 » Sat Dec 13, 2008 12:35 pm

finally done!

http://www.war-tools.com/t60321.html

yay!!! i made a hex lord class!

kozom1234

Postby Chatrata » Sat Dec 13, 2008 2:46 pm

Southern Seas
Twisting Nether

Emerald Dream is the other option. Would probably be hard to access though, what with the badass dragons outside each portal.
Chatrata

Location: Trying to work out if it's the Red Bull or the Avenging Wrath that gives me wings.

Postby crashbang » Sat Dec 13, 2008 4:46 pm

Lihonessa wrote:
Lanthroviel wrote:

Southern Seas
Twisting Nether

But maybe.... WoW 10000 years later = Starcraft?

kozom1234 wrote:

I highly doubt it. Gnomes and Orcs never even used Mojo, and Humans have never touched Mojo anymore since the days when they were still called "Azotha".

sand gnomes, and humans who've been around too many bongs growing up.
In order to remain peaceful you must kick the ass of the first idiot to give you a good reason...

P.S. The message above may or may not be fueled by copious amounts of sleep deprivation...I SAID GOOD DAY, SIR!
crashbang

Postby FDQ » Sat Dec 13, 2008 10:57 pm

Don't think the underwater areas would be very good for casters... seeing as it's not possible to drink underwater to restore mana O_o

But the rest sounds good. Although, I'd love to see like an archmage thingy as a hero class
FDQ

Postby Lihonessa » Sun Dec 14, 2008 1:03 am

FDQ wrote:Although, I'd love to see like an archmage thingy as a hero class

Well, an Archmage is basically just a very powerful Mage. So actually, all high leveled Mages are Archmages. :wink:

Also, I'm going to work on making a Monk talent tree now.

/l、
(゚、 。 7
 l、 ~ヽ
 じしf_, )ノ
Lihonessa

Postby Renkonel » Sun Dec 14, 2008 1:41 am

i'd say the next xpansion is going to be about the emerald dream. what do you all think

Renkonel

Next

Return to WoW