Discuss anything relating to World of Warcraft

Postby frodofrodo » Thu Jan 01, 2009 5:26 am

Probably Darnassus

Pros:
trees
water

Cons:
everyone there is purple...
Never screw with a blind monk. They appear to be better at combat than the monks that CAN see.
frodofrodo

Postby xxghost72 » Sun Jan 25, 2009 11:08 am

that farm thats near impossible to access now, just below the ironforge airport(north on map)

no enemies there... nice and isolated.. seems like a perfect place to play WoW.... :P
sylaurelen/halcaldian of moonrunner (ally)

arili of hydraxis (horde)
xxghost72

Postby kozom1234 » Sun Jan 25, 2009 11:09 am

xxghost72 wrote:that farm thats near impossible to access now, just below the ironforge airport(north on map)

no enemies there... nice and isolated.. seems like a perfect place to play WoW.... :P

nuhuh, go to the side of ironforge right side) before you enter (outside gates), where the overlook is, stand in the coffin, drink a noggenfogger, mount,BACK UP, and run at that slanted hill, you'll land on a snowbank and can run to the airport or farm...it just takes forever.
If i use my mouse to turn how do I click Lifebloom?

kozom1234

Postby xxghost72 » Sun Jan 25, 2009 11:18 am

kozom1234 wrote:
xxghost72 wrote:that farm thats near impossible to access now, just below the ironforge airport(north on map)

nuhuh, go to the side of ironforge right side) before you enter (outside gates), where the overlook is, stand in the coffin, drink a noggenfogger, mount,BACK UP, and run at that slanted hill, you'll land on a snowbank and can run to the airport or farm...it just takes forever.

i thought they added an aura that auto-hearthed you if you went to the ironforge airport like if you go into old ironforge? (in 2.4)

xxghost72

Postby kozom1234 » Sun Jan 25, 2009 11:24 am

....nope. And i've been to old ironforge on a trial in 3.0 and was fine.

kozom1234

Postby Chatrata » Sun Jan 25, 2009 11:38 am

I've been to the airport in 3.0. But what's Old Ironforge?
Chatrata

Location: Trying to work out if it's the Red Bull or the Avenging Wrath that gives me wings.

Postby kozom1234 » Sun Jan 25, 2009 11:40 am

Chatrata wrote:I've been to the airport in 3.0. But what's Old Ironforge?

youtube it, it's the kings tomb under IF with a crystal roof.
Last edited by kozom1234 on Tue Jan 27, 2009 6:15 am, edited 1 time in total.

kozom1234

Postby xxghost72 » Sun Jan 25, 2009 12:14 pm

kozom1234 wrote:....nope. And i've been to old ironforge on a trial in 3.0 and was fine.

huh... time to start selling trips there again... hehehehehe $.$ (got epic land mount at 60 with that)

xxghost72

Postby The Great JT » Sun Jan 25, 2009 2:08 pm

Grizzly Hills.

Pros: Rugged terrain that'd be great for a log cabin, snow, close to beach, nice in winter and summer, close to entertainment (Horde fighting pit), easy to find employment around Venture Bay.

Cons: Vikings (who's Blizzard trying to fool with this half-giant baloney they're feeding us with the Vrykul?), undead asshole who should still be considered fun to kill because he genuinely deserves it (Arugal), wolves, crazy hunters, LocalDefense channel goes on overload regularly.

The Punchmaster. Do Not Question Him.
The Great JT

Postby Lihonessa » Mon Jan 26, 2009 1:10 am

I'd like to live in Elwynn Forest.

Pros: Mostly nice weather, a quick route to Goldshire or Stormwind to buy wares, easy employment at one of the farms, protection from the guards in Stormwind, and even some entertainement when the Darkmoon Faire arrives or when players start to duel. What more can you ask for?

Cons: Kobolds and Defias members, although low-leveled. Practising with weapons in the Northshire Abbey should be enough to deal with them.

/l、
(゚、 。 7
 l、 ~ヽ
 じしf_, )ノ
Lihonessa

Postby Iseniell » Mon Jan 26, 2009 4:40 am

Well, I guess I would live either in Stormwind or Ironforge (Alliance-Sided) or Thunder Bluff.

Ironforge/Stormwind, because they are nice big cities with more people in it than Darnassus and not as damaged-looking as the Draenai city (always forget the name, Exodar I think was it). Also Ironforge is a good waypoint in every direction - much like Stormwind, with the new haven and all.

Thunder Bluff, because there are not so many undead (I figure they smell funny being dead and stuff), not that many orcs either (I just don't like them... can't explain it) and because the tauren are generally a peaceful race. Also Thunder Bluff is the most beautiful City of the Horde - Silvermoon is too much and the rest is just not as nice. Only negative thing about Thunder Bluff: The heights... I cannot get to near to the edge or I'll get dizzy... So I don't even know whether I would ever be able to leave that place or move at all^^.
"In war, boy, fools kill fools for foolish causes." (Thom Merillin - Wheel of Time)
Iseniell

Postby ZhakoT » Mon Jan 26, 2009 11:25 am

Winterspring- I love snow :D:D:D:D
ZhakoT

Postby Lihonessa » Tue Jan 27, 2009 5:40 am

ZhakoT wrote:Winterspring- I love snow :D:D:D:D

Do you also enjoy legions of Alliance/Horde troops that will bash your skull in multiple times a day?

/l、
(゚、 。 7
 l、 ~ヽ
 じしf_, )ノ
Lihonessa

Postby kozom1234 » Tue Jan 27, 2009 6:06 am

Lihonessa wrote:
ZhakoT wrote:Winterspring- I love snow :D:D:D:D

Do you also enjoy legions of Alliance/Horde troops that will bash your skull in multiple times a day?

winterspring= by moonglade and friendly (well, it's neutral like GZ, and no one goes there anymore)

winterGRASP= PvP zone lihonessa :wink:

EDIT: and if you like snow why not ironforge? Your get a city AND snow!

kozom1234

Postby Iseniell » Tue Jan 27, 2009 7:13 am

well, that's exactly, why I chose it =)
"In war, boy, fools kill fools for foolish causes." (Thom Merillin - Wheel of Time)
Iseniell

PreviousNext

Return to WoW