Funniest wipe?

Discuss anything relating to World of Warcraft

Postby kozom1234 » Mon Mar 01, 2010 1:11 pm

supabillyla29 wrote:mine is when i was in voa a day after koralon came out so we engaged him he hade 70k hp left i was only guy alive i got him to 40k with kiting then he got to me i dodged a attack of his foot :D and got him to 1k hp he hit me again and died :(

but since then ife been dooing good on voa

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PfhsDFm2JCI
a fast video by me of the new boss watch my other ones also btw

how did i know you'd be a clicker.

Funniest wipe that happened to me? Naxx, last week. We pulled patchwerk and the whole instance bugged, causing all mobs from inside to run at us.
If i use my mouse to turn how do I click Lifebloom?

kozom1234

Postby supabillyla29 » Tue Mar 02, 2010 6:57 am

it isnt a bug they just knew you where coming

supabillyla29

Postby Kodykahn » Wed Mar 03, 2010 8:06 am

Who knows, you'd think that after raiding it for a year, they would know your coming, but still, funniest wipe, Umm, I had one before I left wow for a short break, getting back into it again soon, umm, I think it was doing that fire giant dude in VoA, something screwy happened and everyone died, boss was at 2550ish damage, I frost shocked him, did 2400ish damage, 100ish hp left, and the moment he killed me, he reset, so I couldn't pop ~_~ people were both annoyed and laughing
A wise man once said, to never underestimate the potential of human stupidity. :)
Myah~ ;3
Kodykahn

Postby Dendor » Thu Mar 04, 2010 4:46 pm

I love animals (they're delicious)
Dendor

Postby Rhazazarak » Tue Aug 17, 2010 7:03 pm

The one I can remember:

Hellfire Citadel: Our tank threw a fit about our DK using Death's Grip to pull adds off of him, quit the group. We encountered the Orc dude on the dragon(whatever his name was) with a Balance Druid as our tank, killed the Orc, then his dragon blew us to pieces. xD
Rhazazarak

Postby Raptorbane » Wed Aug 18, 2010 12:46 am

Rhazazarak wrote:The one I can remember:

Hellfire Citadel: Our tank threw a fit about our DK using Death's Grip to pull adds off of him, quit the group. We encountered the Orc dude on the dragon(whatever his name was) with a Balance Druid as our tank, killed the Orc, then his dragon blew us to pieces. xD

Dude whoa okay your avatar signature-thing is breaking all the threads you post in D: Change ittttttttttt
Raptorbane

Postby Liquidrock » Wed Aug 18, 2010 4:41 am

Rhazazarak wrote:The one I can remember:

Change your avatar to your to your signature.

As for my funniest wipe, I wiped my raid on BQ when I was drunk once. Apparently healers aren't supposed to get Blood Mirror...
Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn
Liquidrock

Postby wtflolwut » Tue Aug 24, 2010 1:57 am

heroic sartharion 3 drakes left alive... 25 man version.

some tards forgot to run from the lava waves, we wiped 5 times while trying to kill it. one of the wipes was when sartharion (about 10M hp on heroic hardmode) had 50k hp left.

We managed to kill it, I got the title (twilight vanquisher) and I OUTROLLED 24 PEOPLE on the twilight drake.
wtflolwut

Postby Kodykahn » Sat Aug 28, 2010 10:32 am

So... there is no "Heroic hard mode" Sartharion, there is 1 drake, to 3 drakes, there is no heroic version, the most HP he can have, is 7.6m hp, not 10m, 7.6m hp is 25 man with 3 drakes up.. Just saying <.<
A wise man once said, to never underestimate the potential of human stupidity. :)
Myah~ ;3
Kodykahn

Postby wtflolwut » Tue Aug 31, 2010 4:33 am

Protip: never piss off the healer.

I was healing Dire Maul, 2 DKs with an extremely annoying attitude started arguing with me over something completely off-topic, they pissed me off. I pulled 10/20 mobs and left. Screw them.
wtflolwut

Postby Tankorr » Wed Sep 01, 2010 10:49 am

Any death involving a Shadow Trap is a funny death.
Tankorr

Postby SimLoup » Wed Sep 01, 2010 1:46 pm

i was on my Belf ex-main doing Razorfen kraul we stop and kill som mob on the top of a platfrom-like rock linked by bridges when suddenly out of nowhere sum big boars come running towards us i jump down while the other dies i die later due to mobs and me not knowing the place thing is during the whole time where were all togheter noboby was lost i found that funny beliving it was sum kind of trap.
[CENTER]
[/CENTER]
SimLoup

Postby Jomjo » Sat Sep 18, 2010 9:09 am

Someone was the A-bomb and and this priest decursed him and he couldn't get back to the table in time so the orange slime killed us all.
Last edited by Jomjo on Sun Sep 19, 2010 7:30 am, edited 2 times in total.
"The only reason people get lost in thought is because it's unfamiliar territory."
Jomjo

Postby Raptorbane » Sat Sep 18, 2010 3:46 pm

Jomjo wrote:The professor dude in icc, the A-Bomb was like spliting the sever or something and made weird squigly stuff then exploaded and killed everyone. Then we were all like wtf now i can laugh about it. :lol:

The atom bomb? How in the world did you get an atomic bomb in ICC.

and what exactly is "exploaded"? 8|
Raptorbane

Postby Jomjo » Sun Sep 19, 2010 7:24 am

the big dude who eats the slime, we call it the a-bomb.
Don't ask why, just accept it.
And yeah i lied, i changed it.
"The only reason people get lost in thought is because it's unfamiliar territory."
Jomjo

PreviousNext

Return to WoW