Funniest wipe?

Discuss anything relating to World of Warcraft

Postby Runall » Fri Feb 20, 2009 1:03 pm

Chatrata wrote:I haven't done heroic ever. Heroic nexus has never insterested me. I don't really see the need to be so aggressive. I hated Nexus as a normal instance, and there's no worthwile hunter loot (as far as I know...) in there. I wasn't entirely wrong anyway. Those four bosses are there.

There are some epic hunter/shaman bracers, a pair of blue boots, and a blue chest in there, all perfect for hunters... so yes, there is hunter-loot there ^^;
Runall

Postby Chatrata » Fri Feb 20, 2009 1:08 pm

Are there? I'll need to check them out. I generally ignore epic bracers, because I already have good epic ones, which is probably really stupid of me.

Edit: Hmm... They are probably a bit better now I look at it. They have less agility, more stamina, same intellect, more AP, more crit and no Armour Pen.
Chatrata

Location: Trying to work out if it's the Red Bull or the Avenging Wrath that gives me wings.

Postby Runall » Fri Feb 20, 2009 1:16 pm

Anyways, back on topic.

Heroic UP, Just get to the worg mobs... tank has about 30-31k hp, and dies in 0.5 sec, resulting in a wipe.. just funny.
Runall

Postby Chatrata » Fri Feb 20, 2009 1:21 pm

Oh, now you mention it, I have one.

Heroic Drak'Tharon Keep yesterday, donald tank. He's taking ages to pull the mobs at the start of King Dred's enclosure, and the warlock, who has already died quite a lot due to the bad tank, sends his succubus up to the end of the enclosure with invisibility on, then turns it off. Tank picks up Dred and the 6 raptors, loses aggro, and we all get splatted. It might not sound very funny, but it somehow was. I wiped 19 times across two instances that day though :/
Chatrata

Location: Trying to work out if it's the Red Bull or the Avenging Wrath that gives me wings.

Postby à» Fri Feb 20, 2009 1:27 pm

Chatrata wrote:Oh, now you mention it, I have one.

Heroic Drak'Tharon Keep yesterday, donald tank. He's taking ages to pull the mobs at the start of King Dred's enclosure, and the warlock, who has already died quite a lot due to the bad tank, sends his succubus up to the end of the enclosure with invisibility on, then turns it off. Tank picks up Dred and the 6 raptors, loses aggro, and we all get splatted. It might not sound very funny, but it somehow was. I wiped 19 times across two instances that day though :/

Wuuuuuuuuut? xD
ÃÂ

Postby Chatrata » Fri Feb 20, 2009 1:30 pm

I wiped 5 times in that Drak'tharon, and 14 in an earlier attempt at Azjol-Nerub, 8 of which were on Anub'arak. I would've left earlier, but they were friends, and the tank really needed the bracers from him. They also weren't half bad players in AN, but the healer couldn't see when the spikes were coming up.
Chatrata

Postby Bunnytots » Fri Feb 20, 2009 4:21 pm

A few RL friends and I decide to do some instances on our low level toons (all were 20ish-23), so we decide on SFK for shits and grins. We get on vent and to pump each other up we sing a random song. I was on my hunter, and of course I was too preoccupied with singing that I forgot I needed to repair. As we walk in, I pull the first 2 mobs because I can sooo totally kick their ass (which is not the case, my pet snugglebutt died) and the tank rushs in. Since I did something stupid everyone tried to do something stupid to try to top me (/afk in fight, fall asleep on the deathsworn captain, not heal tank, etc) when we got to argul the healer said on vent:

"I got to get something off my chest guys, I just took the biggest shit of my life!!!"

As I lmao'd at that, I hit my 2 button which is Arcane Shot and basically wiped us because tank was laughing too, and the only dps that isn't immature like us tried in vain to get argul down. Basically it was worth red gear (unlike my hunter bunnytots has 10g repairs for every death so I tend to fuck around on him less) and the 3+ hours we spent in there.
I'm here to shit post and chew bubble gum, and I'm all out of gu,/
Bunnytots

Postby TedTheBug » Fri Feb 20, 2009 8:39 pm

Best wipe of I've seen (besides Leeroy Jenkins of course) wasn't mine, but a friend of mine's. I was watching him do Gnomer, and giving him a few tips, when the urge came over me to press aimed shot on a random mob while the party was waiting for the tank to get back, as there was a sandwich that needed to be made. Well, turns out the random mob I had attacked was right next to a patrol. This resulted in a pull of about five people, all heading for my friend's toon. The mage was apparently also AFK, and the rogue didn't have time to attack, so all I saw on the screen was a blur, a dwarf falling to the ground dead, and, this is the best part, the rogue blaming it on the priest.
Patrol +1!
TedTheBug

Postby Kodykahn » Mon Feb 23, 2009 4:25 am

Ok, I just had a quite funny wipe last night, H: Naxx, Thaddius, or whatever his name is everything was fine, we had him down to about 11% left and doing alright on the timer, I think we were like a fourty five seconds to a min from enrage, and suddenly, half the raid DCs, polarity shift hits, and EVERYONE dies within seconds, when everyone logged back in we were all laughing.
A wise man once said, to never underestimate the potential of human stupidity. :)
Myah~ ;3
Kodykahn

Postby judgement14 » Mon Feb 23, 2009 1:06 pm

DON'T JUDGE ME!!!
judgement14

Postby Chatrata » Mon Feb 23, 2009 1:09 pm

Man this makes me wanna fight Thaddius.
Chatrata

Postby Bunnytots » Tue Feb 24, 2009 5:38 am

I LOVE THAT!!!

I am so gonna say that next naxx run.
I'm here to shit post and chew bubble gum, and I'm all out of gu,/
Bunnytots

Postby Lpunit » Tue Feb 24, 2009 10:08 am

Bunnytots wrote:A few RL friends and I decide to do some instances on our low level toons (all were 20ish-23), so we decide on SFK for shits and grins. We get on vent and to pump each other up we sing a random song. I was on my hunter, and of course I was too preoccupied with singing that I forgot I needed to repair. As we walk in, I pull the first 2 mobs because I can sooo totally kick their ass (which is not the case, my pet snugglebutt died) and the tank rushs in. Since I did something stupid everyone tried to do something stupid to try to top me (/afk in fight, fall asleep on the deathsworn captain, not heal tank, etc) when we got to argul the healer said on vent:

"I got to get something off my chest guys, I just took the biggest shit of my life!!!"

As I lmao'd at that, I hit my 2 button which is Arcane Shot and basically wiped us because tank was laughing too, and the only dps that isn't immature like us tried in vain to get argul down. Basically it was worth red gear (unlike my hunter bunnytots has 10g repairs for every death so I tend to fuck around on him less) and the 3+ hours we spent in there.

Wait until you get to 80 and have good gear. I have 70g repair bills with my druid =P
Lpunit

Postby Chatrata » Tue Feb 24, 2009 10:12 am

No, he means each death costs him 10g more. Not full repairs.
Chatrata

Postby kozom1234 » Tue Feb 24, 2009 12:13 pm

i love awkward zombie <3
If i use my mouse to turn how do I click Lifebloom?

kozom1234

PreviousNext

Return to WoW