Funniest wipe?

Discuss anything relating to World of Warcraft

Postby Bunnytots » Wed Feb 25, 2009 5:41 am

LOL @ LPUNIT!!!!

I am 80 (read my sig.)
I'm here to shit post and chew bubble gum, and I'm all out of gu,/
Bunnytots

Postby Kodykahn » Wed Feb 25, 2009 6:57 am

Repair bills as resto for me is nothing... but repair bills are feral, for some odd reason, even though it's both leather, cept my resto has a little cloth in it, seems about 4x higher then my resto set on a regular basis... 20g for resto, 80g for feral, not sure what's up with that :?
A wise man once said, to never underestimate the potential of human stupidity. :)
Myah~ ;3
Kodykahn

Postby Vorath » Thu Feb 26, 2009 5:47 am

funniest has to be back in the 2.1/2.2 patch days. i volunteered to sit out on a raid (since i was geared) and there was a mage in the group who did better dps and knew the fights better than i did, so he was supposed to be the one calling out the strats. Problem was he kept thinking that because he was SSC geared and we were "only in kara" he could do whatever he wanted with no consequence since he outgeared the place. Well, our feral druid MT didn't outgear it and had problems getting aggro back from the mage.

They started the run and an hour later they had downed attumen. The mage kept yelling "I'M LEET, BITCHES" macro'd as he clicked some spells to start the fight (echoing it in our Vent). He caused the wipes because healers got more aggro than the tanks because they were all trying to heal the mage, so when he died the healers died next.

Eventually they kicked the mage and sent me an invite, so to break the tension and make it a "fun" run again, as soon as I walked into the place i charged to the dance hall and pulled a group of mobs, popped evasion and yelled in vent "I'M LEET, BITCHES!!" as the entire room wiped the raid.

Everybody laughed, we came back and finished clearing what we had on farm (up to 'Spite at that time) without any more issues.

Be the Ultimate Ninja! Play Billy Vs. SNAKEMAN today!
Vorath

Postby judgement14 » Mon Mar 09, 2009 12:40 pm

Another guildie of mine said when he was doing saph
when saph started freezing people
a mage decided to do ice block

im sure you can imagine the results

DON'T JUDGE ME!!!
judgement14

Postby Thatguy » Mon Mar 09, 2009 1:55 pm

Too lazy to look if I told it already,

But on Maexxna in my old guild, we were doing good until some ass in our guild mutes us all in vent, caused us to wipe. We didn't find it really funny.
Thatguy

Postby judgement14 » Mon Mar 09, 2009 4:01 pm

than wouldnt that go under the WOW what the hell thread?

DON'T JUDGE ME!!!
judgement14

Postby Thatguy » Mon Mar 09, 2009 5:37 pm

judgement14 wrote:than wouldnt that go under the WOW what the hell thread?

Possibly, but the two topics are so close to each other that I think it could be in both.
Thatguy

Postby amends » Tue Mar 10, 2009 7:48 am

not neceserally a funny wipe, but we killed 25 man kel and were starting to hand out loot,server crashes(DAMN YOU ANDORFAIL). then we all log back in to find his corpse despawned and loot all gone, he had my token too=(
if it aint raw its worthless
amends

Postby Stormwatch » Sun Mar 15, 2009 1:25 pm

Our tank logged off before we pulled the two mobs at Thadius. So just as he logged out the other tank charged in.
Stormwatch

Postby judgement14 » Sun Mar 15, 2009 6:10 pm

not sure if i said this b4 but the first time me and my guild were doing naxx

on Maexxna someone said to stop all aggro as soon as she enrages

so we stopped

and we wiped cuz she kill us all

DON'T JUDGE ME!!!
judgement14

Postby Gabtraf » Mon Mar 16, 2009 3:40 am

Okay I got one for ya.

Doing 10 man Naxx after getting a card and finally at KT.
Everyone was just eating and buffing each other before the fight and someguy when afk..

Well that guy hit the Auto-run key as he went afk. Few mins. later he aggros KT and kills everyone except me cause of feign death. :D

But yeah, all he said that it was worth it to get a soda.
Darkness Incarnate..
Gabtraf

Postby jdstew218 » Mon Mar 16, 2009 3:40 am

Back in the pre-BC days my guild formed an alliance with another guild and we were raiding Molten Core. The first time we got to Ragnaros we set up, talked strat, buffed and managed to get him down to about 50% before wiping.

Being a hunter I was the last one to get rezzed and as soon as I popped back up I started auto-attacking my target....Ragnaros. We wiped again and everyone flipped out at me for making us look like noobs in front of our new friends.

I tried in vain to explain how this was a known hunter bug at the time....
jdstew218

Postby liamthelad » Mon May 04, 2009 8:41 am

Thatguy wrote:We 5-manned H-Heigan, beat that.

Took what? 35 minutes?

Lol my a healer ,tank and dps got him to 1% from almost the start :) :) .And ive 5 manned Heigen on 10 man
liamthelad

Postby Fergie » Fri May 08, 2009 6:35 am

Heigan always ends up being 5 manned anyway, because no one knows how to dance
Fergie

Postby liamthelad » Fri May 08, 2009 3:58 pm

Fergie wrote:Heigan always ends up being 5 manned anyway, because no one knows how to dance

Just did him today.11% Everybody's dead except me and its dance time.I do the dance fine and GM says just wipe its all over...I just about finish the dance when he says just die ,so I feign.Spoil Sport...Whole group died 2 on him and i didnt do once even on the wippes XD
liamthelad

PreviousNext

Return to WoW