Funniest wipe?

Discuss anything relating to World of Warcraft

Postby BigBadGoth » Mon May 11, 2009 1:47 pm

When the group or raid dies, it is generally my fault, I tend to go away during tactics, or zone out unless I hear my name, so I do not pay too much attention to what is going on.
BigBadGoth

Postby judgement14 » Tue May 12, 2009 6:11 pm

hmm i didnt see that i posted it yet
on this thread at least

wasnt a wipe but almost was

i was in my Heroic farming group
which included me a Druid tank Druid/shaman healer a lock and someone else from their guild

this time we had a mage in our group for the 5th member
we were doing H UK

we were just about to clear the dragon room and the mage was supposed to poly whatever the humanoid mob was

So the druid tank said Ok lets roll

so i did /roll and apparently he was laughing so hard he forgot to change into bear form to get the mobs while the mage polyd one of them

luckily the mage used ice block and the druid got the mobs afterwards

it was pretty funny

DON'T JUDGE ME!!!
judgement14

Postby freen37 » Wed Sep 16, 2009 12:45 pm

Maybe not the funniest wipe ever, but god it was fun to do. hehe Doin OS 25 as a guild run, back when wrath was still pretty fresh, and I was on my rogue. Dual spec hadn't dropped yet and I was too much of a cheapskate to respec my rogue a hundred times for raids/pvp, so I was still a sub/hat build. One of our few pugged in folks was being obnoxious and impatient, so, I thought I would hurry things up for him. Tricks of the Trade is a beautiful thing. Put it on him, Shadow Stepped Sarth, and booked like a bat out of hell to the entrance. Minute and a half later, One living gnome rogue, 24 other dead raid members. Everyone in vent with me loved it and the impatient guy dropped group. We win.
freen37

Postby Lilla » Fri Sep 18, 2009 9:40 am

lol I remember I was in a 1O-man raid (cant remember where O.o)
We were doing the last boss and the tank and the boss suddenly disappeared lmao
I was one of the healers (with my old Priest that I deleted) and it the heal spell said that the target was too far away, and when the boss killed the tank it came out of the wall and WIPE-OW!

lol
stupid bug xD
Duuuuuuuun duuuuuuun, du-du-duuuuuun d-d-duuu..
Lilla

Postby wnxcow » Fri Sep 18, 2009 2:34 pm

9man FL in ulduar 25...

i had connection issues and i kept dcing... they finlly said i needed to go and be the 2nd siege engine instead of the demo gunner...

so funny how many times we wpied cuz my demo couldnt barel FL anymore... cuz i couldnt get those pyrite cans...

we wiped 6 times befpre we downed flame laviathan on 25 man with only 10 people :D

wnxcow

Postby Dragonas » Mon Sep 21, 2009 7:00 am

Was doing Heroic ToC 10 man Last night, and our MT was tanking Icehowl. We just got worms down and were doing pretty well... well... the tank said I'm taunting... next thing you know Icehowl turns and murders half the raid... tank shadowmelded on accident... We couldn't stop laughing!
Dragonas

Postby jettom » Tue Sep 22, 2009 7:47 am

naxx 25 man: thaddius

a rogue went on the other side and wiped the entire raid when thaddius had beneath a mill HP left, he easily killed the other part seeing both tanks was + when he did it, and when he had killed the last one he had 1k HP
jettom

Location: Send.. help.. captured.. Krom.. mean.. violation..help..please..

Postby Bunnytots » Tue Sep 22, 2009 12:50 pm

Someone launching the player at FL shouting "For Frodo!".
I'm here to shit post and chew bubble gum, and I'm all out of gu,/
Bunnytots

Postby Dorp » Sun Oct 25, 2009 10:30 am

Going down the ramp to Gundrak, suddenly our lock comes running back up past us screaming "SNAAAAAAAKES!!!!"

Ten elite cobras are following him.

Best wipe ever.

BigBadGoth wrote:When the group or raid dies, it is generally my fault, I tend to go away during tactics, or zone out unless I hear my name, so I do not pay too much attention to what is going on.

This is me, only as a single-target healer all I have to do is find out who the main tank is and follow him around casting holy light. I usually wipe by standing in poison or some other stupid thing because I was too busy watching tv or eating popcorn. :?
Dorp

Postby Wikkid » Tue Feb 09, 2010 11:25 am

When my main was in Super Ninja Death Squad on Arygos, we did Naxx 25, and one of our priests aggroed Patch. Tanked it for all of like, 3 glorious seconds, died, and it was all just downhill from there.
Wikkid

Postby snakefang10 » Tue Feb 09, 2010 7:57 pm

Although, not so funny for me. It might be for others. here's 2

on my 25 hunter i was in a dungeon group for RFK and this rogue, the bastard, ran through the beginning turned on evasion and left the instance with 10-15 mobs on his tail.

2nd one, on my 61 lock in ramps. The healer, the bitch, told us to pull a big group and so the tank, the retard, did and the heals left at that moment

And,not a wipe, but a showing of my retardedness. At a bg before it started a guy emoted "this guy(what ever his name was) has reported you AFK. To cancel this, type in /afk" and like a retard I freaking did. Getting a deserter debuff and probly getting my ass laughed at by some mean bastard
You don't really hear sarcasm, do you?
snakefang10

Postby jurnag12 » Wed Feb 10, 2010 5:49 am

Well, not exactly a weird wipe, but we once did Sarth 10 with our MT, a gnome Warrior, and me being someone who always asks for logic, I was going to make a joke of it, whatever happened.
So we wiped (Sarth was only at 50% and he killed the tank, healers f*cked up) and everyone started bickering who's fault it was, if the healers sucked, if teh tank wasnt capped, not enough health, if the dps wasnt high enough, etc, etc.
So I just yell in the middle of the whole argument *What did you expect of having a midget tanking a 20 meter tall Dragon?!*
Everyone laughed xD
EVIL BARACK OBAMA SEZ GTFO
jurnag12

Postby Bliu » Thu Feb 11, 2010 6:29 am

Funniest wipe:

Molten Core

A warrior was new to molten core and we were crossing the walkway above Golemag and he decided to look over the edge at the boss. Welp he got too close and went over the edge. I was hunter puller and all I saw was "CRAP" in the raid channel and golemag and his two dogs turn the corner and charge right at us. 39 people dead from me at the entrance to golemags lair to the entrance of molten core.. why people ran all that way I still am not sure. Yes my FD resisted
Whenever I feel blue, I start breathing again.
Bliu

Postby supabillyla29 » Fri Feb 12, 2010 10:13 am

mine is when i was in voa a day after koralon came out so we engaged him he hade 70k hp left i was only guy alive i got him to 40k with kiting then he got to me i dodged a attack of his foot :D and got him to 1k hp he hit me again and died :(

but since then ife been dooing good on voa

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PfhsDFm2JCI
a fast video by me of the new boss watch my other ones also btw

supabillyla29

Postby 501warhead » Mon Mar 01, 2010 10:20 am

haha, yesterday i was in HPoS, we got krick and ick down to like 5% hp and he unleashes poision nova, everyone thought they could kill him in time and when i relized we werent, i tried to run. to late. heals died and me and another dps droped like rocks, tank was a pally and his "save my LYFE" thing poped when poision unleashed and in 2 shots he died, it would of been so sad if it wernt for the fact that we had a ranged dps, who, KILLED HIM, it was so funny as we were lying there dead...
OH YA! i forgot, in that SAME instance, someone got locked onto by rimefang, he backs up only to bump into heals, who then was frozen to death by rimefang. still hilarious.

350 Equip; 357 ingame. (Edited between ingame and equip by some unknown bug)
Tank/Heals US Blackrock.
501warhead

PreviousNext

Return to WoW