Found it elsewhere. Spread the alcohol poisoning!
Naxxramas: The Drinking Game
1) Killing a boss is a social drink, the entire raid drinks.
2) If you pick up a gray quality item (armor or weapon), you take a drink.
3) Picking up a green quality item marks that person as the "Lich King". The powers of the Lich King are thus:
* The Lich King may designate one person the "Bitch King" to drink instead of the Lich King each time they are required to drink.
* The Lich King must relinquish his powers to the next person who picks up a green quality item. That person then becomes the new Lich King.
* If the reigning Lich King loots another green quality item they gain the power to make one raid member of their choice finish their drink
4) If you die, you take a drink.
5) If it is obvious you wiped the raid (Grobbulus's cloud, adds on Kel'Thuzad, etc...), you finish your drink.
6) Before you can accept a battle-rez, you must finish you drink
7) If you die doing the Heigan dance, you must drink continuously during each dance phase you are dead for. (Example, if 5 more go-arounds between phases 1 and 2 occur between you and Heigan's respective deaths, you take five drinks.)
8) If you miss the Thaddius ledge jump you must wear the Ledge Boss championship belt in your guild note "===::<LEDGEBOSS>::===" until a new champion misses the jump. Also, you finish your drink.
9) If you fall off the pipe on the way to Gluth, you must wear the Pipe Boss championship belt in your guild note "===::<PIPEBOSS>::===" until a new champion falls off the pipe. Also, you finish your drink.
10) If you die on the Frogger (the green globs between Patchwerk and Grobbulus) you must drink once for each person who made it through without dying. Immunity effects are a foul under penalty of chugging a fresh drink.
11) If you are AFK during a ready check and are far enough away from the raid to not be on the mini map you must drink double until a reigning Lich King commutes your sentence.
12) If you loot a BoE Blue Quality item you wield the Ashbringer and may use it at the time of looting to slay the current Lich King by trading it to them causing them to chug a full beverage and relinquish their powers until a new Lich King emerges.
A poor raid would die of alcohol poisoning.
The Punchmaster. Do Not Question Him.