least favourite class?

Discuss anything relating to World of Warcraft

Postby Kater » Mon Jan 12, 2009 8:27 pm

Rogue... It's the only class I haven't leveled past 30 :l And I'm not a fan of energy bars...
Kater

Postby Corilithon » Wed Jan 14, 2009 2:16 am

Probably Priest. I had thought Shaman until making one, I know for the longest time it was a pain in the ass because I always either forgot about totems or had to sit and drink after laying them and fighting.

Totemic recall helps a ton though, and Ancestral Recall made it feel a lot more like my mage.

The two times I tried a priest it was just lame... Smite, dot, smite smite smite smite smite SMITE SMITE. At least with Shamans they have the super-cool Ghostwolf to help mitigate the early suckiness of totems.
Corilithon

Postby Renkonel » Wed Jan 14, 2009 10:44 am

Corilithon wrote:Probably Priest. I had thought Shaman until making one, I know for the longest time it was a pain in the ass because I always either forgot about totems or had to sit and drink after laying them and fighting.

Totemic recall helps a ton though, and Ancestral Recall made it feel a lot more like my mage.

The two times I tried a priest it was just lame... Smite, dot, smite smite smite smite smite SMITE SMITE. At least with Shamans they have the super-cool Ghostwolf to help mitigate the early suckiness of totems.

i never have to eat and drink on my enhancement shammy, and u dont really need to set down totems if ur questing, and not so much in an instance, only on bosses.

Renkonel

Postby Clone-D » Wed Jan 14, 2009 5:20 pm

Ive tryed leveling a shaman 3 times, all with them ending up getting deleted at level 18.

It dosnt seem fun to me, its like im a mage with a gimped fire ball and a big Axe that i cant seem to do aything with.
Your Dieing.
Clone-D

Postby Klavs » Wed Jan 14, 2009 6:16 pm

Corilithon wrote:Probably Priest. I had thought Shaman until making one, I know for the longest time it was a pain in the ass because I always either forgot about totems or had to sit and drink after laying them and fighting.

Smite = teh sucks but once you get MB MF etc etc its really awesome to melt faces :D

Holy priests always always always complain about how hard it is for them to kill something lol but should change a bit now SP is universal.
I am so awesome I make people crap their pants
Klavs

Postby Lihonessa » Wed Jan 14, 2009 11:41 pm

Myea, last time I actually rolled a Priest, there was still Healing and Caster gear. Perhaps I should try out a Holy Priest again, it was quite fun back when I had one but killing mobs simpily just took too long.

/l、
(゚、 。 7
 l、 ~ヽ
 じしf_, )ノ
Lihonessa

Postby wnxcow » Thu Jan 15, 2009 3:34 am

least favourite class for me is still the rogue, why?

1) never lvld one over lvl 9, got bored easily
2) they do nothing else but stealth, backstab, stunlock...
3) energy goes down FAST and i hate going low on energy/mana/rage >.>
4) 99% of the rogues is a NELF dammit >.< that explains all gayness of the class itself.
5) they're just pathetic when they try to stunlock a prot warrior... and he counters their stuns :D(happend to me on my warrior :D.. rogue didnt know what happend rofl!!)
6)...
7) PROFIT(srry just had to do that >.<)

also, as a class i hate is shaman.. i ALWAYS forget those totems, i ALWAYS forget i cant take loads of damage.. i ALWAYS get pwned first >.< repssccing healer didnt help :( i still suck at playing at shammy... but rogue just plain SUCKS

wnxcow

Postby Bunnytots » Thu Jan 15, 2009 4:17 am

wnxcow wrote:4) 99% of the rogues is a NELF dammit >.< that explains all gayness of

no theyre all blood elves with the side of gnome.

and your statistic would be correct if it was hunter.
I'm here to shit post and chew bubble gum, and I'm all out of gu,/
Bunnytots

Postby darkbaron » Thu Jan 15, 2009 5:52 am

My main is a rogue and I tried all classes but shaman. So, yeah, my priestess is still level 10 or something like that. I created her to be a healer, but I hate playing this character alone. She has an awesome 155 (yeah, she is a draenei) in jewelcrafting and I would like to upgrade that but I hate leveling with her. So, I would say priest. I like this useful class but I don't like playing it.
French player, on UE servers
darkbaron

Postby Thatguy » Thu Jan 15, 2009 1:36 pm

The hard part of levelling a holy priest is not really the damage you deal, but how fast you run out of mana.
Thatguy

Postby Lihonessa » Fri Jan 16, 2009 1:09 am

Try leveling a Balance Druid or an Elemental Shaman in the early levels, then you'll see how fast characters can run out of mana. :wink:

/l、
(゚、 。 7
 l、 ~ヽ
 じしf_, )ノ
Lihonessa

Postby Bunnytots » Fri Jan 16, 2009 4:14 am

at earlier levels i ran out of mana very quickly on my warlock. ofc i didnt stop until i needed to.
I'm here to shit post and chew bubble gum, and I'm all out of gu,/
Bunnytots

Postby Gunhild » Tue Jan 20, 2009 3:46 am

Thatguy wrote:The hard part of levelling a holy priest is not really the damage you deal, but how fast you run out of mana.

Hmm on my lvl 70 holy priest I can kill 4-5 lvl 68-70 mobs before I feel I should take a break. But I'm trying to do most of my lvling in dungeons on her :)

I've tried all classes and I have to agree that rogue doesn't fit me that well. But I do run around with a lvl 25 feraldruid that I love, but she is being neglected for hc/raids on Gunny and lvling Elli.
Gunhild

Postby typhy » Fri Jan 23, 2009 8:02 am

My least favorite has got to be a shaman in terms of leveling, a rogue in terms of PvE, and a priest in terms of PvP.
typhy

Postby kozom1234 » Fri Jan 23, 2009 9:55 am

yeah, PVE warriors, PVP balance druids (that's why i go resto for it :twisted: ), and levelling rogues.
If i use my mouse to turn how do I click Lifebloom?

kozom1234

PreviousNext

Return to WoW