Nozdormu, i don't trust him....

Discuss anything relating to World of Warcraft

Nozdormu, i don't trust him....

Postby kozom1234 » Sun Jan 18, 2009 4:14 pm

I have a question about Nozdormu, more or less a statement. Don’t you find it odd that during the mystery of the infinite quest that Nozdormu is revealed when the infinite leader was supposed to be? Also, why would he give chromie the means to make a time redux which almost caused us to cease to exist? It just seems like he is using his powers to alter the timeline more than protect it, which makes me believe he is affiliated with the infinite dragon flight.

Also, could it be possible all of WoW's COTS were not supposed to happen the way that they did and Nozdormu is altering the timeline to prevent/cause an event to happen? Discuss.
If i use my mouse to turn how do I click Lifebloom?

kozom1234

Postby Clone-D » Sun Jan 18, 2009 5:34 pm

possibilities-

WOW (Non Lore)- Blizz has no idea what there going to do from here, they just did this as a cliff hangger incase they run out of ideas or need another content patch (sunwell, anyone?).

Wow (non lore)- Blizz knows what there going to do, has planned a patch
But wants us making topics like this for their own
Amusement.

LORE- Hes gone all deathwing on us becouse of the wars and deathwing.

Lore- Becouse this is a different time, its possible that its the future and
He is in the fight trying to take out their leader.

Lore- The caverns of time is under direct assalt, and he came out to fight
Em off.

Lore- Your an idiot and cant tell the Leader of the bronze dragonflight
Apart from a normal dragon.

Lore- Hes the leader of the infinant dragonflight.

Lore- the thing was slightly off, showing the wronge person

Lore- hes trying to prevent a serious messup caused by the dragon flight

Lore- hes altering time for self gain.

Lore- Hes saving the world.

Lore- somthing i havnt thought of

Lore- most of what i said sounds repeated, but is still slightly different then the next
Your Dieing.
Clone-D

Postby crashbang » Sun Jan 18, 2009 6:16 pm

if Nozdormu (the dragon aspect of time itself) was to go the same path as Malygos and Neltharion (now known as deathwing), then time itself would unravel and the world (of warcraft) would cease to exist.
In order to remain peaceful you must kick the ass of the first idiot to give you a good reason...

P.S. The message above may or may not be fueled by copious amounts of sleep deprivation...I SAID GOOD DAY, SIR!
crashbang

Postby The Great JT » Sun Jan 18, 2009 6:34 pm

To me, Nozdormu is apparently "using" the Infinite Dragonflight because he secretly wants to do something about the plight of the world, but some sort of oath forbids him from doing so.

The Punchmaster. Do Not Question Him.
The Great JT

Postby judgement14 » Sun Jan 18, 2009 10:01 pm

or maybe the infinite dragon flight dragons are actually bronze dragons
FROM THE FUTURE
or maybe clones or something

DON'T JUDGE ME!!!
judgement14

Postby Bunnytots » Mon Jan 19, 2009 5:25 am

lorewise, nozdormu knows when and how he will die, it is also speculated that he is the leader of the infinite dragonflight, and he will supposedly be the next aspect you can kill.
I'm here to shit post and chew bubble gum, and I'm all out of gu,/
Bunnytots

Postby judgement14 » Mon Jan 19, 2009 7:02 am

Bunnytots wrote:lorewise, nozdormu knows when and how he will die, it is also speculated that he is the leader of the infinite dragonflight, and he will supposedly be the next aspect you can kill.

i was hoping for deathwing

DON'T JUDGE ME!!!
judgement14

Postby kozom1234 » Mon Jan 19, 2009 12:34 pm

crashbang wrote:if Nozdormu (the dragon aspect of time itself) was to go the same path as Malygos and Neltharion (now known as deathwing), then time itself would unravel and the world (of warcraft) would cease to exist.

no, it would just be more chaotic and uncontrolled (but if he is tampering with it, then it can't get much worse)

and the bronze dragonflight could just continue without him (with less ease, but still possible)

bunnytots wrote:lorewise, nozdormu knows when and how he will die, it is also speculated that he is the leader of the infinite dragonflight, and he will supposedly be the next aspect you can kill.

i agree with bunnytots, he is trying to alter his own death/ change something...

The Great JT wrote:To me, Nozdormu is apparently "using" the Infinite Dragonflight because he secretly wants to do something about the plight of the world, but some sort of oath forbids him from doing so.

i think he just is supposed to not do it, no magic makes him not do it...

judgement14 wrote:or maybe the infinite dragon flight dragons are actually bronze dragons
FROM THE FUTURE

it wouldn't be the first time we were accidentally killing the good guys...

but it makes sense... Noz. is trying to screw up time, and the bronze dargonflight from the future is trying to stop him and he is making us think he's evil :shock:

kozom1234

Postby wnxcow » Mon Jan 19, 2009 3:18 pm

or!

the now a days noz is the good buy, and some noz from the future is mseeing up time and shit, to make u think that the good noz is actuaslly the bad one!

then u'd end up killing the good guy to prevent his corruption.

wnxcow

Postby Aceed » Mon Jan 19, 2009 10:39 pm

wnxcow wrote:or!

the now a days noz is the good buy, and some noz from the future is mseeing up time and shit, to make u think that the good noz is actuaslly the bad one!

then u'd end up killing the good guy to prevent his corruption.

You actually gave me an idea:

Nozdormu foresaw a vague picture of how he was going to die, and more importantly when. He therefore started the Infinite Dragonflight on the purpose of stopping it. Later on he saw himself becoming insane somewhere in the future, so to prevent himself from causing chaos he started fighting... himself. His future self. And in the future there'll be a raid where you star as the helpers of the sane Noz versus... the insane Noz. At least that'll spice it up to a bit higher a "fresh content" level than malygos...

And yes I'm being serious. Sounds like an OK idea to me.
lol, we're creepy.
Aceed

Postby judgement14 » Tue Jan 20, 2009 10:34 am

Noz sees himself get killed by a band of adventurers in the future so he decides to try to keep himself alive by trying the alter the timeline in his favor and eventually there will be a raid and we kill him the exact way he forsaw
so he will have caused his own death
its the classic see the future and try to prevent it but turns out its cuased by you trying to prevent it

DON'T JUDGE ME!!!
judgement14

Postby kozom1234 » Tue Jan 20, 2009 12:36 pm

judgement14 wrote:its the classic see the future and try to prevent it but turns out its cuased by you trying to prevent it

yeah like the twilight zone when the person tried to kill hitler as a baby, did it, and the nanny replaced him with the hitler we know.

kozom1234

Postby deerdeer » Fri Jan 23, 2009 12:56 pm

I thought i knew everything...me be wrong! I thought that Anachronos is the leader of bronze dragonflight, not Nozzy. BTW, Nozdormu isn't the time itself, he just a guardian of it, like all other aspects.
deerdeer

Postby kozom1234 » Fri Jan 23, 2009 1:05 pm

mhm, deerdeer speaks the truth. I hope he dies, to be honest...no time travel rules then :twisted:

[1.general][dr.who]: WTB mage port, 2 years ago
[1.general][magedude] 15g.
[1.general][dr.who] okay, but i better not be trapped in a time paradox like last time...

:twisted:

kozom1234

Postby Belse » Sun Jan 25, 2009 9:37 am

I love these threads. They always lead to a bunch of fun time-paradoxes :D
But it's possible that Noz actually creates the infinite dragonflight to cause his own death. Someone who controlls time and have pretty good knowledge about the timeline does not necessarilly like it but do propably understand that he has to die. And if he was shown the moment of his death and how it happened he would propably try to make it happen to prevent some major timeline chaos.
In the end all must serve the one... true... KING!
Belse

Location: Somewhere at the border between Sweden and Norway in your car, watching your TV

Next

Return to WoW