Nozdormu, i don't trust him....

Discuss anything relating to World of Warcraft

Postby kozom1234 » Sun Jan 25, 2009 10:17 am

Belse wrote:I love these threads. They always lead to a bunch of fun time-paradoxes :D
But it's possible that Noz actually creates the infinite dragonflight to cause his own death. Someone who controlls time and have pretty good knowledge about the timeline does not necessarilly like it but do propably understand that he has to die. And if he was shown the moment of his death and how it happened he would propably try to make it happen to prevent some major timeline chaos.



but why not just fly into a spike in blade's edge mountain like all the other dragons did?
If i use my mouse to turn how do I click Lifebloom?

Image
User avatar
kozom1234
 
Posts: 2454
Joined: Fri Jun 06, 2008 4:10 am
Location: Somewhere far too cold.

Postby Belse » Sun Jan 25, 2009 10:26 am

kozom1234 wrote:
Belse wrote:I love these threads. They always lead to a bunch of fun time-paradoxes :D
But it's possible that Noz actually creates the infinite dragonflight to cause his own death. Someone who controlls time and have pretty good knowledge about the timeline does not necessarilly like it but do propably understand that he has to die. And if he was shown the moment of his death and how it happened he would propably try to make it happen to prevent some major timeline chaos.



but why not just fly into a spike in blade's edge mountain like all the other dragons did?

Because that could cause a fly to not be able to tke that way through BEM causing arthas to go back in time and kill himself.
In the end all must serve the one... true... KING!
Image
User avatar
Belse
 
Posts: 683
Joined: Sun May 18, 2008 1:29 am
Location: Somewhere at the border between Sweden and Norway in your car, watching your TV

Postby kozom1234 » Sun Jan 25, 2009 10:29 am

Well if he's so worreid about the timestream, why have us interfere so much AS WELL as almost erase our existence, AND why would he create the destroyers of tiem then? (note: ID may be the good guys and noz. is turning us against him....)


Also, if we ever faught him it would be EPIC. He should have it as your fighting him your travelling through time....like one stage is all firey (creation of world), one is a middle of a warfield, etc. And chromie should totally be the one to kill him!
If i use my mouse to turn how do I click Lifebloom?

Image
User avatar
kozom1234
 
Posts: 2454
Joined: Fri Jun 06, 2008 4:10 am
Location: Somewhere far too cold.

Postby xxghost72 » Sun Jan 25, 2009 10:46 am

kozom1234 wrote:Well if he's so worreid about the timestream, why have us interfere so much AS WELL as almost erase our existence, AND why would he create the destroyers of tiem then? (note: ID may be the good guys and noz. is turning us against him....)


Also, if we ever faught him it would be EPIC. He should have it as your fighting him your travelling through time....like one stage is all firey (creation of world), one is a middle of a warfield, etc. And chromie should totally be the one to kill him!


almost erase our existance? O.< can someone explain what your reffering too?
sylaurelen/halcaldian of moonrunner (ally)

arili of hydraxis (horde)
xxghost72
 
Posts: 43
Joined: Sun Nov 09, 2008 8:30 pm

Postby kozom1234 » Sun Jan 25, 2009 10:50 am

If i use my mouse to turn how do I click Lifebloom?

Image
User avatar
kozom1234
 
Posts: 2454
Joined: Fri Jun 06, 2008 4:10 am
Location: Somewhere far too cold.

Postby xxghost72 » Sun Jan 25, 2009 12:15 pm



oh... did that quest.. was late at night so didnt really pay attention to it
sylaurelen/halcaldian of moonrunner (ally)

arili of hydraxis (horde)
xxghost72
 
Posts: 43
Joined: Sun Nov 09, 2008 8:30 pm

Postby liamthelad » Fri May 08, 2009 4:33 pm

Why would you try to stop things like Arthas rise to power or the opening of the dark portal...if you were evil?Doesnt make sense as these things are actually bad themselves.They're trying to save the world ,one dragon even says it in CoS
Image
User avatar
liamthelad
 
Posts: 88
Joined: Sun Jun 15, 2008 12:35 pm

Postby kozom1234 » Fri May 08, 2009 9:24 pm

well, necroing a thread is pretty bad as well. Also, it is possible events were supposed to occur in another way and he is altering the timeline to his favour since he has seen his own death. Which is why time travel makes stories ALOT better since they allow many "twists"
Last edited by kozom1234 on Sat May 09, 2009 9:20 am, edited 2 times in total.
If i use my mouse to turn how do I click Lifebloom?

Image
User avatar
kozom1234
 
Posts: 2454
Joined: Fri Jun 06, 2008 4:10 am
Location: Somewhere far too cold.

Postby judgement14 » Sat May 09, 2009 8:21 am

and the twist is most likely going to be
that the death he is trying to prevent is caused by him trying to prevent it

i forget what that is called tho
Image

Image

DON'T JUDGE ME!!!
User avatar
judgement14
 
Posts: 1861
Joined: Sat May 03, 2008 2:30 pm
Location: Does it matter?

Postby liamthelad » Sat May 09, 2009 8:55 am

maybe he just has a peanut allergy or falls down some stairs....Doesnt need to stop Arthas's rise to power to stop that XD
Image
User avatar
liamthelad
 
Posts: 88
Joined: Sun Jun 15, 2008 12:35 pm

Postby kozom1234 » Sat May 09, 2009 9:18 am

judgement14 wrote:and the twist is most likely going to be
that the death he is trying to prevent is caused by him trying to prevent it

i forget what that is called tho



irony. and i agree b/c we will find out and kill him and what he saw was only himself dying, but not us doing it (i.e. like a pillar falling on him but not seeing us pushing it) so he won't suspect us until the end.
If i use my mouse to turn how do I click Lifebloom?

Image
User avatar
kozom1234
 
Posts: 2454
Joined: Fri Jun 06, 2008 4:10 am
Location: Somewhere far too cold.

Postby wnxcow » Sat May 09, 2009 1:25 pm

u know... my opinion on this is pretty basic..

Nozdormu created the infinite dragonflight, but he became overwhelmed by their power, and he tries to stop them. in this process the infite dragonflight sees nozdormu as a tyraitor and try to verwhelm HIM

this ends in Nozdormu becoming the evil in the yes of the infinite... and the infinite becomming evil in the eyes of noz...

this ends in noz seeing his future and him getting killed.... but it's unknown if he get's killed by us, the players, or by the infinite...

so it may turn out wthat we group with the infinite to kill nozdormu
Image

Image

Image
wnxcow
 
Posts: 279
Joined: Fri Dec 12, 2008 12:55 am
Location: Behind you, tasting your body */lick*

Postby liamthelad » Sat May 09, 2009 2:29 pm

so it may turn out wthat we group with the infinite to kill nozdormu[/quote]

I still think its gonna be just a peanut allergy...do dragons eat peanuts?
Image
User avatar
liamthelad
 
Posts: 88
Joined: Sun Jun 15, 2008 12:35 pm

Postby felorn » Sat May 09, 2009 4:45 pm

liamthelad wrote:so it may turn out wthat we group with the infinite to kill nozdormu


I still think its gonna be just a peanut allergy...do dragons eat peanuts?[/quote]

Failure
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XxGGyVklPHg&feature=player_embedded
User avatar
felorn
 
Posts: 437
Joined: Tue Jan 08, 2008 6:31 am
Location: Under your bed, eating Felbucks.

Postby judgement14 » Sat May 09, 2009 7:29 pm

its funny because you had a quote fail

also kozom if a pillar would kill him he would just go back in time and kill whoever makes pillars
or stand near pillars

maybe he gets corrupted by the old gods

cuz the infinite dragon flight looks kinda similar to the iron bound dragons

and since they control time they will never rust

or maybe its a parallel universe caused by differing of time that they are trying to cause


or maybe in the far future the world is pretty much destroyed so they are trying to fix it knowing hte risks
Image

Image

DON'T JUDGE ME!!!
User avatar
judgement14
 
Posts: 1861
Joined: Sat May 03, 2008 2:30 pm
Location: Does it matter?

PreviousNext

Return to WoW

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Yahoo [Bot] and 1 guest