Where's your username from?

Discuss anything!

Postby jettom » Sat Nov 07, 2009 4:23 am

Lore_master wrote:
cookiemanyay wrote:LORE MASTER

What is the name of Varian Wrynn's father??!?1

Really?

Llane

Singularity wrote:How about this. Who was the first wielder of the Scythe of Elune?

Velia Starsong or something like that.

jettom wrote:So, Lore_Master, what was the keep of the first leader of the host in the war of the ancients?

CURSE YOU JETTOM YOU HAVEFOUNDMY ONE WEAKNESS :evil: :evil: :evil: !!!!!
*wither and dies*

Anyway, that is the one gap in my knowledge :oops: , I have all the books for WoW, except the War of the Ancients. :x

Good news is that I got them on ebay recently :D

Bad news is that they won’t be shipped till around the 19 :cry:

I found a lovely file on the internet with all the books.. sadly some douchebag had edited out shit "The dice has been cast" was turned to "The Die has been cast" for an instance

So i bought em all ^^(Still waiting for Arthas though..)
jettom

Location: Send.. help.. captured.. Krom.. mean.. violation..help..please..

Postby kozom1234 » Sat Nov 07, 2009 6:11 am

dice = 1 dice

die= multiple dice.

Not such a big deal. :)
If i use my mouse to turn how do I click Lifebloom?

kozom1234

Postby jettom » Sat Nov 07, 2009 7:31 am

kozom1234 wrote:dice = 1 dice

die= multiple dice.

Not such a big deal. :)

That was just one of the samples that the dude had edited out..
jettom

Location: Send.. help.. captured.. Krom.. mean.. violation..help..please..

Postby Singularity » Sat Nov 07, 2009 10:54 am

jettom wrote:So, Lore_Master, what was the keep of the first leader of the host in the war of the ancients?

Black Rook Hold iirc, anyways... back to the topic.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Singularity
Singularity

Postby snakefang10 » Sun Jan 17, 2010 4:38 pm

Originally, I always used dbzfreak58 (yes I was obbsessed with Dragon Ball Z) But when I tried a make a runescape (which is a suckish game) account dbzfreak58 didnt work so I used snakefang as my name. I've used it (or Snakefangg) ever since.

PS. I use Snakefangg soemtimes because it seems more like a name. My original toon was named Snakefangg and all my toons have snake in their name (Deathsnake dk Roguesnake rogue Snaketooth hunter Pallysnake pally Holysnake Priest and MANY, MANY others)

PSS. My gnome's name is Jead. Its just some random crap I put.Later I decided it was short for "Jeadon Sprigglesprocket" And I always introduce myself as "Sprigglesprocket, Jeadon Sprigglesprocket" (Yes, its an rp server)
You don't really hear sarcasm, do you?
snakefang10

Postby Raptorbane » Sun Jan 17, 2010 7:24 pm

My name in WoW.

I was looking around my room like suggested in a comic I read a while ago trying to think of a name for my brand new tauren druid when my eyes fell upon my Robo Raptor. Looking at him in happiness, I remembered how brutal it is to get him to walk on hardwood floor. Then I remember saying "Hardwood floor is the bane of your existence. Hey, 'Raptorbane' sounds pretty cool."

SO BEGAN A LEGACY.
Raptorbane

Postby à» Mon Jan 18, 2010 2:37 pm

Raptorbane wrote:My name in WoW.

I was looking around my room like suggested in a comic I read a while ago trying to think of a name for my brand new tauren druid when my eyes fell upon my Robo Raptor. Looking at him in happiness, I remembered how brutal it is to get him to walk on hardwood floor. Then I remember saying "Hardwood floor is the bane of your existence. Hey, 'Raptorbane' sounds pretty cool."

SO BEGAN A LEGACY.

Raptorbane's legacy....hmm, you should write a book.
ÃÂ

Postby Axepig » Mon Jan 18, 2010 3:02 pm

My username comes from axe cos it was my fav weapon and pig WHO DONT LIKE PIGZ?? anyway they own cos nobody would hit a pig and they jump on u and.. u die :twisted:
Hello, I am a prisoneer from GM and I live in a box! Help me by clicking on the free [Name]! You can find the link on [Insert website]! Please help me! MWUAHIYAYAHAYAHA HELP ME OR ILL BITE UR FEET!!!
Axepig

Postby à» Mon Jan 18, 2010 3:04 pm

Axepig wrote:My username comes from axe cos it was my fav weapon and pig WHO DONT LIKE PIGZ?? anyway they own cos nobody would hit a pig and they jump on u and.. u die :twisted:

Nowai like u rlly? lolzorz axepig is a ep1c name!!11!1one
ÃÂ

Postby Axepig » Mon Jan 18, 2010 3:06 pm

ty >.> anyway if ur sarcastic or not w/e i like ur pic.. i cant put any on my profile it says its over 60kb or something
Hello, I am a prisoneer from GM and I live in a box! Help me by clicking on the free [Name]! You can find the link on [Insert website]! Please help me! MWUAHIYAYAHAYAHA HELP ME OR ILL BITE UR FEET!!!
Axepig

Postby à» Mon Jan 18, 2010 5:12 pm

Axepig wrote:ty >.> anyway if ur sarcastic or not w/e i like ur pic.. i cant put any on my profile it says its over 60kb or something

Tinypic.com ftw

Sorry, bit of a sarcastic guy. :wink:
ÃÂ

Postby Raptorbane » Mon Jan 18, 2010 5:25 pm

Axepig wrote:ty >.> anyway if ur sarcastic or not w/e i like ur pic.. i cant put any on my profile it says its over 60kb or something

oh man dude your signature is so random xd lol
Raptorbane

Postby Axepig » Wed Jan 20, 2010 3:54 pm

r u talking about the old one or this one?? if its old one i forgot -.- but this one is kewl... 8) :shock:
Axepig

Postby SimLoup » Fri Mar 05, 2010 7:22 am

Sim is a part of my name Loup mean wolf in french wich is my fav animal
[CENTER]
[/CENTER]
SimLoup

Postby Sgt.WinterMk.2 » Fri Mar 05, 2010 3:58 pm

Sgt. Winter in the original form was made because, my father, his father, and so on, we're all Sgt's at one point in their military career. The Winter part comes from me loving the cold and living in Russia for a period of time.

The Mk.2 comes from people using Sgt.Winter as just a placeholder name so I have to improvise >.>
Triggerless Deffguns! WOT?
Sgt.WinterMk.2

PreviousNext

Return to General