Where's your username from?

Discuss anything!

Postby Bliu » Fri Mar 05, 2010 4:45 pm

My hunter was named Bliu, and my pet was ballz... you figure it out.
Whenever I feel blue, I start breathing again.
Bliu

Postby Woothead » Mon Apr 12, 2010 7:37 am

I tend to go "Woot!", and my head is brilliant enough to make it worth mentioning... I did at first attempt to use my WoW name, however I got an error message. I assumed it's 'cause it's taken, but nothings for sure when you use the crappiest internet availible along with a computer OS you don't even understand (Linux, anyone?) while staying at your friends house in the middle of nowhere :D.

Episode 2. The Legend of Pasta: Sauce-Wars
Woothead

Postby Woothead » Mon Apr 12, 2010 7:41 am

Axepig wrote:My username comes from axe cos it was my fav weapon and pig WHO DONT LIKE PIGZ?? anyway they own cos nobody would hit a pig and they jump on u and.. u die :twisted:

Nobody hits pigs? *looks at all the meat-eaters in this world* (yes I'm a veggy before you ask!).

Episode 2. The Legend of Pasta: Sauce-Wars
Woothead

Postby Marlux » Tue Jun 29, 2010 11:23 am

My name is derived from the Organization XIV(Its 14 now...) member Marluxia because he is my favorite member. I just cut out the 'a' and put in 'ious' and I dubbed it Marluxia's Alter Ego, Marluxious.

I am he =3

Marlux

Postby Liquidrock » Tue Jun 29, 2010 9:33 pm

It shall forever remain a mystery.
Liquidrock

Postby Raptorbane » Wed Jun 30, 2010 12:14 am

Liquidrock wrote:It shall forever remain a mystery.

I'm going to guess you watched an ice cube melt.
Raptorbane

Postby Liquidrock » Fri Jul 09, 2010 2:46 pm

no
Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn
Liquidrock

Postby Gabtraf » Fri Jul 09, 2010 3:08 pm

I got it (most likely not but the most random explanation ever for this name)

Thousands of years ago *insert ominous fog*
There was a warrior that contacted with this magical being telling him of a magical rock that would give him powers to control both earth and water but the limit his fatigue.
The man found the rock guarded by a necromancer who wanted the power herself so she can control the world with the iron fist. The warrior charged at the necromancer, threw his shield at her head thus stunning her for a few seconds then gutting her through the chest with his mace.
The necromancer fell after those two blows and the warrior approaches the rock in awe.
As he grasped the rock, he felt power unimaginable to his own comprehension. His skin began to turn rough and hard as the rocks around him, as his internal organs. But the liquid that is known as saliva and blood still remain as a liquid.
The man was no longer human but an elemental... Thus known as Liquidrock..

Strange story yes....
Bored am I... yes...
Amused you are...? maybe..
Darkness Incarnate..
Gabtraf

Postby Raptorbane » Fri Jul 09, 2010 4:44 pm

Gabtraf wrote:

There was a warrior that contacted with this magical being telling him of a magical rock that would give him powers to control both earth and water but the limit his fatigue.
The man found the rock guarded by a necromancer who wanted the power herself so she can control the world with the iron fist. The warrior charged at the necromancer, threw his shield at her head thus stunning her for a few seconds then gutting her through the chest with his mace.
The necromancer fell after those two blows and the warrior approaches the rock in awe.
As he grasped the rock, he felt power unimaginable to his own comprehension. His skin began to turn rough and hard as the rocks around him, as his internal organs. But the liquid that is known as saliva and blood still remain as a liquid.

Strange story yes....
Bored am I... yes...

I wonder how it is that you gut someone in the chest with a mace.
Raptorbane

Postby Gabtraf » Sat Jul 10, 2010 3:35 am

Raptorbane wrote:
Gabtraf wrote:

Strange story yes....
Bored am I... yes...

Was thinking about a knight with a mourning star... but not the reference to your character Black.
Darkness Incarnate..
Gabtraf

Postby Raptorbane » Sat Jul 10, 2010 6:24 am

Gabtraf wrote:
Was thinking about a knight with a mourning star... but not the reference to your character Black.

I always thought "gutting" someone meant you were kind of smashing them in the gut. Like... the stomach. I mean I dunno, I could be wrong.

(Black is not a knight by any means <:T)
Raptorbane

Postby Thaurus » Sat Jul 10, 2010 7:16 am

Made a new shaman goes by the name "Ally". just so when hordie shouts "Ally sucks" i can say, no i r gud. no history connected. Should have made him horde, but dranei shamans rock
Got SC2 ^_^. Add me @ BuuGhost
Thaurus

Postby Liquidrock » Sat Jul 10, 2010 3:20 pm

Raptorbane wrote:
Gabtraf wrote:

Strange story yes....
Bored am I... yes...

I'll bludgeon you with a sword, don't think I won't do it.
Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn
Liquidrock

Postby Raptorbane » Sat Jul 10, 2010 5:13 pm

Liquidrock wrote:
Raptorbane wrote:
Gabtraf wrote:

Strange story yes....
Bored am I... yes...

Oh you are definitely just ASKING for me to club you with this knife.
Raptorbane

Postby Bramble » Mon Jul 19, 2010 2:31 pm

Raptorbane wrote:
Liquidrock wrote:
Raptorbane wrote:
Gabtraf wrote:

Strange story yes....
Bored am I... yes...

Oh you are definitely just ASKING for me to club you with this knife.

And I shall counter with a stab in the back wielding a flaming torch.
Live for your soul, resist now.
Yes, choose to fight.
Although it seems so far to be a perfect day,
Lift up your hands and redeem your pride.
Bramble

PreviousNext

Return to General