YouTube FTW

Discuss anything!

Postby judgement14 » Sun May 17, 2009 2:40 pm

is that the so-called tooth belt?

also do you think that the pass code was actually their pass code?
and where is the purse in the video?

DON'T JUDGE ME!!!
judgement14

Postby The Great JT » Sun May 17, 2009 4:11 pm

judgement14 wrote:is that the so-called tooth belt?

It is. Unlockable hats are one of the new things they're introducing sometime between now and whenever, but it's speculated they'll be included in the Sni...er, Spy Update. Early in the video you can also find a football helmet which seems to be associated with the Heavy (Which is wierd, since Russians don't play football. American football, anyway.). For the most part they seem to be cosmetic and that alone.
judgement14 wrote:also do you think that the pass code was actually their pass code?

Since the video is satirical, I would assume so. Or maybe they did it for the Heavy's benefit since he's as smart as a sack of rocks.
judgement14 wrote:and where is the purse in the video?

The purse isn't in the video, per se. In the respawn room there is a locker for every class. The Pyro's is the far left, and in the cubby hole which seems to be for a hat, helmet, headset or pair of glasses, there's a blue (or red) leather bag with a flower on it. Now I can't make it out for shit, but people are saying the same bag is in the picture the red Spy picks up in the end of the video, which means the rabid, untamed masses are speculating that not only is the Pyro a woman, but the Scout's mom.

Personally I think they're full of more shit than an unflushed toilet.

But anyway, this picture is what I think of Meet the Spy.

The Punchmaster. Do Not Question Him.
The Great JT

Postby Lanthroviel » Sun May 17, 2009 4:23 pm

WoW, you pick so much details out of this video...I just found it funny...

Why is the spy a false french?Because you're NEVER going to see someone ask her lover "chou-fleur" here...^^
Web... Web has changed....
Lanthroviel

Postby judgement14 » Sun May 17, 2009 4:30 pm

ok new question

how did the spy not get the intelligence when he touched it as a scout?

do you think he killed him with a new silencer-like weapon and replaced him at the time that the soldier killed the other spy?

cuz he also had teh sandman earlier

or maybe it was during the title screen

DON'T JUDGE ME!!!
judgement14

Postby The Great JT » Sun May 17, 2009 5:54 pm

judgement14 wrote:ok new question

how did the spy not get the intelligence when he touched it as a scout?

do you think he killed him with a new silencer-like weapon and replaced him at the time that the soldier killed the other spy?

cuz he also had teh sandman earlier

or maybe it was during the title screen

The video was made for satirical purposes. Ergo, it was not an exact replica of the game.

Plus it's speculated that a Spy upgrade is coming that will allow the Spy to choose what weapon he can shapeshift with.
Lanthroviel wrote:Why is the spy a false french?Because you're NEVER going to see someone ask her lover "chou-fleur" here...^^

Um...IT'S A FUCKING GAME. Plus, since all the characters seem to have some sort of nationality (Heavy = Russian, Medic = German, Demoman = Scottish, etc.), for a long while now the Spy's nationality has been "Unspecified West Europe." Besides which, maybe that's just the Spy's personality, or maybe because it's a game and it doesn't have to make 100% sense.

Also, one last thing I noticed about the video, in the end of the video, the Spy's stabs sync up with the ending flourish.

The Great JT

Postby cookiemanyay » Sun May 17, 2009 6:52 pm

If the Pyro IS the scouts mum she;s abusive.Every time I try to capture a point she sets me on fire.
An Hero
cookiemanyay

Postby judgement14 » Sun May 17, 2009 7:04 pm

well shes had about 8 kids

and that might have made her go insane

DON'T JUDGE ME!!!
judgement14

Postby Lanthroviel » Sun May 17, 2009 8:34 pm

The Great JT wrote:
Lanthroviel wrote:Why is the spy a false french?Because you're NEVER going to see someone ask her lover "chou-fleur" here...^^

Um...IT'S A FUCKING GAME. Plus, since all the characters seem to have some sort of nationality (Heavy = Russian, Medic = German, Demoman = Scottish, etc.), for a long while now the Spy's nationality has been "Unspecified West Europe." Besides which, maybe that's just the Spy's personality, or maybe because it's a game and it doesn't have to make 100% sense.

I WAS JOKING!I really don't care about the personnality or nationality of a guy from a game I don't even play!It's just fun to see a guy saying (badly) a compliment that was used well...in the 60's...I guess! (did you ever called your girlfriend cauliflower?^^)
I didn't thought you would react like that since you were arguing with judgement about purses Oo.
Lanthroviel

Postby The Great JT » Mon May 18, 2009 2:34 am

Lanthroviel wrote:I WAS JOKING!I really don't care about the personnality or nationality of a guy from a game I don't even play!It's just fun to see a guy saying (badly) a compliment that was used well...in the 60's...I guess! (did you ever called your girlfriend cauliflower?^^)
I didn't thought you would react like that since you were arguing with judgement about purses Oo.

Eh, maybe VALVe fucked up on their french and meant to make him say "little flower" but it ended up being "cauliflower". Eh, oh well.

The Great JT

Postby judgement14 » Mon May 18, 2009 4:30 am

im pretty sure TF2 is set in the past

i think its set in 1968

DON'T JUDGE ME!!!
judgement14

Postby The Great JT » Mon May 18, 2009 11:51 am

judgement14 wrote:im pretty sure TF2 is set in the past

i think its set in 1968

It is.

Which raises further questions as to why the Engineer is playing a song from 1996 ("Someone Else's Song" by Wilco). Maybe he invented a time machine.

The Great JT

Postby judgement14 » Mon May 18, 2009 12:20 pm

Maybe the RED and BLU companies are the top companies of EVERYTHING
sorta like the company in assassins creed
where they are in control of everything and get to decide who announces it to the public

also apparently aluminum bats werent made until 1970

also http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GpkQSB_h5lY&eurl=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.swordinhand.com%2F&feature=player_embedded

DON'T JUDGE ME!!!
judgement14

Postby Lanthroviel » Mon May 18, 2009 10:43 pm

The Great JT wrote:
judgement14 wrote:im pretty sure TF2 is set in the past

i think its set in 1968

It is.

Which raises further questions as to why the Engineer is playing a song from 1996 ("Someone Else's Song" by Wilco). Maybe he invented a time machine.

Now Thats a good point!

Unlike the auto-targetting sentry gun,the teleporting device, the supra healing medic gun and the shapeshifting costume!

(again, not serious, just poking you^^...)
Lanthroviel

Postby judgement14 » Sun May 24, 2009 6:47 pm

DON'T JUDGE ME!!!
judgement14

Postby cookiemanyay » Sun May 24, 2009 9:51 pm

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z2jSOKa2oX0

WATCH THIS

DONT CLICK THE BACK ARROW
DONT GO TO ANOTHER THREAD
WATCH THIS VIDEO
An Hero