Over rated

Discuss anything!

Postby Bunnytots » Sat Apr 11, 2009 11:48 am

Fuck your walls of text.
I'm here to shit post and chew bubble gum, and I'm all out of gu,/
Bunnytots

Postby cookiemanyay » Sat Apr 11, 2009 12:03 pm

Well, you know,just go check his blog , and you'll discover that this guy is pretty much an hypocrite mysanthrop (or act like it) since the beginning.
I'm sure I wouldn't like him, too.But I like his show, because it's new, and somewhat funny.Now of course I won't take his review in consideration that much (I rarely take online review seriously anyway, only friends or a LOT of good reviews) and if a guy would not buy a game simply because Yahtzee say bad things about it, then this guy is an IDIOT!
But all is review is not that bad,maybe you can criticize him for not playing the multi, but ,the critics in CoD4 , for instance, are totally TRUE.The game is pretty well done, pretty well entertaining, but the end is totally abrupt (yet spectacular) and the epilogue sucked...Same with his F.E.A.R 2 rant.

So, yeah, I agree it's not the perfect reviewer,that he's an asshole IRL and should not be listened really seriously, but you should at least not bring only his "halo" and "webcomic" review as argument, that would makes YOU an halo/CaD fanboy ;).

Well than no problem I can bring in a bunch of other stuff.How about a recent review?In his Halo wars (Yes another Halo game I'm not a fanboi it's just good)He said you can't control individual unit types (like flying,ground,tank, etc)he got this wrong however.If you select a group of units your can use the left and right triggers to go to unit groups like tank and flyers,while he says you can not.So it's apparent he didn't do his research.That's why I can't call him a professional critic.He rarely brings in any good aspect of a game and only nit picks the game.I guess the little things in a game sets this guy off since he pronounces any game as shit if it doesn't cater to his every command.So he's more of a paid ranted as apposed to a critic.These are all of course my opinions.As my opinion that anyone who takes this guy's advice seriously is a retard and anyone who defends this knows that Yahtzee won't give a shit so they never bother so it's a pointless argument really.
An Hero
cookiemanyay

Postby Lanthroviel » Sat Apr 11, 2009 12:15 pm

Bunnytots wrote:Fuck your walls of text.

Fuck your useless post! :) (and JT post was bigger! :o)

To cookie:There I agree, and again it's hard to really believe only one guy on the internet (because you know, they always have the "ad blackmail", there's the one that do this "for the show" like here , etc....

To get back to the topic, a reverse question: Are the watchmen overrated?
It's hard to see any BAD critic against it,so,how is it?(I didn't see it)
Web... Web has changed....
Lanthroviel

Postby cookiemanyay » Sat Apr 11, 2009 1:56 pm

exposition,investigation,character introduction,plot twist,Blue penis,blue penis,blue penis,exciting battle,fucked up side story,blue penis,blow up the blue penis,penis is back,penis saves!
An Hero
cookiemanyay

Postby The Great JT » Sat Apr 11, 2009 5:17 pm

Lanthroviel wrote:To get back to the topic, a reverse question: Are the watchmen overrated?

Most definately not. It was really good.

The Punchmaster. Do Not Question Him.
The Great JT

Postby à» Sat Apr 11, 2009 8:42 pm

cookiemanyay wrote:exposition,investigation,character introduction,plot twist,Blue penis,blue penis,blue penis,exciting battle,fucked up side story,blue penis,blow up the blue penis,penis is back,penis saves!

...you seemed quite focused on the penis. :shock:
ÃÂ

Postby cookiemanyay » Sat Apr 11, 2009 9:37 pm

[quote="ÃÂ
An Hero
cookiemanyay

Postby Lihonessa » Sun Apr 12, 2009 5:33 am

Resident Evil 5 is totally over rated in my opinion.

I mean, come on, it gets boring after all those games, and the slow mutilated horrors who creeped up on you to take a juice bite out of your neck are much more creepy that those athletic things who just slap you to death.

/l、
(゚、 。 7
 l、 ~ヽ
 じしf_, )ノ
Lihonessa

Postby The Great JT » Sun Apr 12, 2009 6:02 am

[quote="cookiemanyay"][quote="ÃÂ

The Punchmaster. Do Not Question Him.
The Great JT

Postby à» Sun Apr 12, 2009 12:37 pm

Over-rated: Fucking BK "Burger Shots".

They say if you get them fantastically gorgeous women will drool all over you for having six tiny, mini-hamburgers. THIS DOESN'T WORK!
ÃÂ

Previous

Return to General