Multiple options

Discuss anything!

Multiple options

Postby vergil77 » Sun Sep 06, 2009 2:40 am

I found this game on an other forum and it was quite interesting. The rules are as follows: starting person describes some situation and gives multiple options (at least two, but 3-5 would be better) of what will happen next. The next poster must choose one of those options, then describe the results and again give some options, and so on, and so on. Just please, don't post something like "and then everything blew up. The end" or something completly senseless - "then a giant hamster with two heads appeared and started dancing".

Let's start:

You wake up in a dark room without memory of how did you get here. You feel a little sore and weary.

A small amount of light penetrates through the window. The room isn't very big. There's an empty bookcase, a small cupboard and a desk with wooden chair next to it. There's also a door, but when you try to open it, you notice that they are locked.

What are you doing:
1. Scour the room precisely. Maybe there's a key somewhere, or something that would explain your presence here.
2. Try to force the door.
3. Call for help.
User avatar
vergil77
 
Posts: 560
Joined: Mon Aug 03, 2009 4:32 am
Location: Poland

Postby Noodles » Sun Sep 06, 2009 3:12 am

1. Scour the room precisely. Maybe there's a key somewhere, or something that would explain your presence here.

You find a key in the bookcase, you rush for the door, but just as you put in the key, you heard shooting, yelling and fighting outside of the door...

1. Open door and find out what it is
2. Hide somewhere
3. Try finding another way out
I don't need a signature to prove anything
User avatar
Noodles
 
Posts: 510
Joined: Sun May 10, 2009 12:34 pm

Postby kozom1234 » Sun Sep 06, 2009 9:23 am

3. try finding another way

after looking behind the bookcase, a small wooden door was found. When you pull open the door, a large animal can be heard on the other side do you:

1. slam the door and stay in the room
2. search for something to distract/harm the animal
3. calmly try to enter the room anyways.
If i use my mouse to turn how do I click Lifebloom?

Image
User avatar
kozom1234
 
Posts: 2454
Joined: Fri Jun 06, 2008 4:10 am
Location: Somewhere far too cold.

Postby cookiemanyay » Sun Sep 06, 2009 9:42 am

2. search for something to distract/harm the animal

You tear of a peice of the bookshelf and make a crude club. With it you open the door and bash the animal(a vicious dog) over the head a few times.After escaping the room you see you are in the desert.To the left you see a camp with provisions inside, you also hear the sounds of shooting,yelling, and fighting not far from you.

Inventory
-Crude club
-small key


1.Run away into the desert
2.attempt to sneak into the camp for supplies
3.attempt to subdue whoever wins the fighting.
Image
Image
An Hero
User avatar
cookiemanyay
 
Posts: 1203
Joined: Sun Aug 31, 2008 6:54 pm
Location: Las Vegas

Postby cookiemanyay » Thu Sep 10, 2009 6:00 pm

ANSWER DANG IT
Image
Image
An Hero
User avatar
cookiemanyay
 
Posts: 1203
Joined: Sun Aug 31, 2008 6:54 pm
Location: Las Vegas

Postby kozom1234 » Fri Sep 11, 2009 3:42 am

2. attempt to sneak into the camp for supplies

When you arrive at the camp, night has already begun. Should you spend the night in the desert without water, you will die. When you rummage through wreckage you are able to find water in a nearby hut.You hear people drawing closer. Before you lies a gun with two bullets left.

1. take the gun and fight whoever is making the noise
2. take the gun and retreat into the desert
3. head into the desert without the gun.
If i use my mouse to turn how do I click Lifebloom?

Image
User avatar
kozom1234
 
Posts: 2454
Joined: Fri Jun 06, 2008 4:10 am
Location: Somewhere far too cold.

Postby Bobson » Wed Sep 23, 2009 9:11 am

2: Take the gun and retreat into the desert.

That wasn't very smart now, was it? You are now in a desert! To your east there is sand. To your west there is sand. To your north there is sand. To your south there is the camp with the people. You have a gun with two bullets, your crude club, water for three days, and your small key.
You have a few choices now:

1: Lay down and die.
2: Travel off, trying to look for a oasis or civilization.
3: Go back to the camp with the people.
4: Dig the ground (might find a small animal that can be eaten or something).
Bobson is my name
and WoW is my game!
I can play a mage of frost
but also one of flame!
My warrior's rage I can easily tame!
30 pics per second
that is my frame,
and I pwn all the noobs who thinks I am lame!
User avatar
Bobson
 
Posts: 365
Joined: Fri Oct 10, 2008 9:11 am
Location: In. A. CAAAAAKEEE!!!! :D

Postby omskarclam » Wed Sep 23, 2009 12:29 pm

1: Lay down and die.

After hours of laying down, you realize you're not dieing. You wander the desert but there seems like nothing exists for miles. You have multiple options.

1. Dig through the sand and discover a moleman civilization.
2. Keep going.
3. Search for a Warthog with Master Chief in it.
4. Make a temporary pool out of your water.
Image
omskarclam
 
Posts: 217
Joined: Tue Apr 14, 2009 1:13 pm
Location: The US Department of Extreme Intelligence Units

Postby Noodles » Wed Sep 23, 2009 12:38 pm

3. you searth for master chief in a warthog

it seems like your brain are getting dumber since your looking for game characters and you are stuck in the desert but now you can hear a vicious beast heading your way, it looks big

inventory
- small key
- water for 2 more days
- machine gun with 2 bullets
- crude club

do you
1. shoot the animal
2. use the club at the animal
3. run for your life
4. wait for it to come and see what it is
I don't need a signature to prove anything
User avatar
Noodles
 
Posts: 510
Joined: Sun May 10, 2009 12:34 pm

Postby Bobson » Wed Sep 23, 2009 12:43 pm

4. wait for it to come and see what it is

You dumbass! The beast is a Grue! (see uncyclopedia) An analphabeth Grue! You are so screwed!

A few options remain:
1: Get eaten.
2: Drink your water.
3: Run fer yer liefe!
4: Shoot it (probally won't work)
5: Hit it with the club that you made from a BOOKshelf (*hinthint*)
Bobson is my name
and WoW is my game!
I can play a mage of frost
but also one of flame!
My warrior's rage I can easily tame!
30 pics per second
that is my frame,
and I pwn all the noobs who thinks I am lame!
User avatar
Bobson
 
Posts: 365
Joined: Fri Oct 10, 2008 9:11 am
Location: In. A. CAAAAAKEEE!!!! :D

Postby Noodles » Wed Sep 23, 2009 12:51 pm

1. you are so tired that you choose to just get eaten, but when it comes even closer you notice its friendly of somewhat cause therefore wont eat you

you got
- a club
- a small key
-machine gun 2 bullets
- water for 2 more days

do you
1. eat the friendly animal
2. try to tame it
3. try to make it your companion
4. try to ride it
5. RUN FOR YER LIAF
I don't need a signature to prove anything
User avatar
Noodles
 
Posts: 510
Joined: Sun May 10, 2009 12:34 pm

Postby kozom1234 » Wed Sep 23, 2009 1:48 pm

1. eat the friendly animal

YOU DICK! It's clearly friendly! IS that a collar on it's neck?! OH GOD!!


...After finishing eating it, you notice a small fire towards the north. When you approach the fire, a small group of thugs is seen gathered around it. Suddenly, someone knocks you out from behind. You wake up tied to a camel being dragged through the desert. Alone.

you have
- a club
- a small key
-machine gun 2 bullets
- water for 2 more days

do you:

1. try to stop the camel
2. let it drag you, walking is for losers.
3. call for help
4.kill the camel using one of your bullets
[size=0]5. CALL FOR MASTER CHIEF ZOMG (not a real option.)[/size]
If i use my mouse to turn how do I click Lifebloom?

Image
User avatar
kozom1234
 
Posts: 2454
Joined: Fri Jun 06, 2008 4:10 am
Location: Somewhere far too cold.

Postby Gabtraf » Wed Sep 23, 2009 2:48 pm

. CALL FOR MASTER CHIEF ZOMG (not a real option.) But kills him instead so he went with
#4 and grabed the camel and snaped it's neck.

you have
- a club
- a small key
-machine gun 1 bullet
- water for 2 more days

Do you:
1.eat the camel's remains
2.just leave to a city close by
3.rest and play some Killerinstinct
4.All of the above
Darkness Incarnate..
User avatar
Gabtraf
 
Posts: 351
Joined: Mon Nov 12, 2007 1:44 pm
Location: Texas Zone Act 1

Postby TedTheBug » Wed Sep 23, 2009 2:53 pm

Option one!

As you eat the disgusting, raw, sickening remains of the camel, you feel terrible. You break into a hot sweat.

You have
- a club
- a small key
-machine gun 2 bullets
- water for 2 more days

Do you:
1. Relieve yourself in a nearby sand dune (take a dump on the ground)
2. Drink some water in hopes you'll cool off
3. Poke your belly, giggle, and do nothing.
4. Panic
5. See if you can sleep it off
Image
User avatar
TedTheBug
 
Posts: 422
Joined: Wed Feb 11, 2009 9:15 pm
Location: NYC

Postby Gabtraf » Wed Sep 23, 2009 3:52 pm

Option 5, as you enter sleep. You have a vision of an insane mage that is dressed like a clown... Who wanted to destory the world just because he had that power. Then you awake moments later....



You have
- a club
- a small key
-machine gun 2 bullets
- water for 2 more days

Do you:
1. Ask a fortune teller about this mage
2. Ignore it and continue on your journey
3. Ask people around about this mage
Darkness Incarnate..
User avatar
Gabtraf
 
Posts: 351
Joined: Mon Nov 12, 2007 1:44 pm
Location: Texas Zone Act 1

Next

Return to General

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot] and 1 guest