Multiple options

Discuss anything!

Postby judgement14 » Wed Sep 23, 2009 5:26 pm

1. Ask a fortune teller about this mage

In your wanderings you find a small circus set up in the middle of nowhere
you see a fortune teller and decide to ask him about the your vision
But he charges you $32 for his services


You have
- a club
- a small key
-machine gun 2 bullets
- water for 2 more days

do you
1. do odd jobs around the circus do get the money
2. use your makeshift club to beat the fortune teller and steal his stuff
3. just stand in front of the fortune teller's stand all day, driving off all his customers
4. eat the small key
Image

Image

DON'T JUDGE ME!!!
User avatar
judgement14
 
Posts: 1861
Joined: Sat May 03, 2008 2:30 pm
Location: Does it matter?

Postby Dæthknight » Wed Sep 23, 2009 10:38 pm

4. Eat the small key.

You walk under a bridge, only to find you are knee deep in water.

Do you...

1. Walk out of the water.
2. Dance.
3. Dance out of the water.
Image
Image

Image
User avatar
Dæthknight
 
Posts: 54
Joined: Wed Jul 29, 2009 1:13 pm
Location: In west Philadelphia born and raised On the playground was where I spent most of my days.

Postby Noodles » Thu Sep 24, 2009 12:15 am

3. you dance out of the water

kinda dumb, becouse dancing made you very visible and then a giant troll came out of the bridge hidden door

You have (copiers!!!!) (also you got damn ONE machine gun bullet left, and dont copy my text D:<)
- A club
- A small key
- A machine gun with one bullet
- Water for 2 more days

do you
1. MACHINE GUN FIGHT!!! the troll
2. club him... well he got a much bigger club then you
3. RUN FOYR JER LIEF
4. give him fresh water for 1 day
5. give him the key
6. say "GORDOOOON FREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEMAAAAAAAAAAAAAAN" and hope for him to answer your call
I don't need a signature to prove anything
User avatar
Noodles
 
Posts: 510
Joined: Sun May 10, 2009 12:34 pm

Postby Bobson » Thu Sep 24, 2009 10:10 am

4. give him fresh water for 1 day

So you give the troll the water and he goes all like "Aww, dude! That was very nice of you! Come to my house, I wanna reward your kindness :D"

Inventory:
- Crude Club
- Gun with one bullet
- Water for just one day
- No key (we ate it Noodles, remember? :) )

You have teh few choices:
1: Go with the troll and get your reward
2: Smack the troll with your club while his back is turned at you
3: Run
4: Shoot yourself
5: Panic about a TALKING TROLL!! :O
Bobson is my name
and WoW is my game!
I can play a mage of frost
but also one of flame!
My warrior's rage I can easily tame!
30 pics per second
that is my frame,
and I pwn all the noobs who thinks I am lame!
User avatar
Bobson
 
Posts: 365
Joined: Fri Oct 10, 2008 9:11 am
Location: In. A. CAAAAAKEEE!!!! :D

Postby vergil77 » Thu Sep 24, 2009 11:43 am

Seriously, WTF... stop posting such random things, it's not even funny. I'm ignoring last two posts -.-

Verg wrote:don't post (...) completly senseless - "then a giant hamster with two heads appeared and started dancing".

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
DK wrote:Do you...

1. Walk out of the water.
2. Dance.
3. Dance out of the water.


1. Walk out of the water.

As you walk around the strange circus, you notice some weird stalls with games, toys and other oddities. Some festive music is played. When you think what to do next, you stumble over a rock and fall. When you get up, you notice a small coin on the ground. It has a "5" on it, although you don't know what currency it is. You saw similar coins on the stalls, so it is probably used around there.

1. Find a stall with gamble and try to win something with your 5 dollars, or however is this currency called.
2. Try to find a job and raise some money.
3. Buy something with your coin.
4. Try to steal some money from people around here.
Last edited by vergil77 on Thu Sep 24, 2009 12:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.
User avatar
vergil77
 
Posts: 560
Joined: Mon Aug 03, 2009 4:32 am
Location: Poland

Postby Noodles » Thu Sep 24, 2009 11:48 am

*cough*

1. You go with the troll to get the reward

Bad idea, the reward were to get boiled in water.... and your stuck...

Inventory
- A club
- A machine gun with one bullet
- Water for 2 more days

Do you
1. Shoot the troll with the machine gun
2. Club him (bad idea becouse he still got a huge club himself)
3. Try to run
4. Get boiled
I don't need a signature to prove anything
User avatar
Noodles
 
Posts: 510
Joined: Sun May 10, 2009 12:34 pm

Postby Bobson » Thu Sep 24, 2009 12:11 pm

(('Lax Verg, it's not like we are breaking anything, and I don't find our randomness dancing, giant hamster senseless))

1. Shoot the troll with the machine gun

The troll falls dead to the ground. You take his club and throw your old failer away. You also take your water back. You jump out of the cauldron.

Inventory:
- Large, sturdy club
- Empty gun
- Water for two days

Ample opportunities:
1: Search the troll's hut for something useful
2: Get out of the place
3: Search the troll's body for something useful
4: All of the above in the order 3, 1, 2.
5: Look for a hidden door or something
Bobson is my name
and WoW is my game!
I can play a mage of frost
but also one of flame!
My warrior's rage I can easily tame!
30 pics per second
that is my frame,
and I pwn all the noobs who thinks I am lame!
User avatar
Bobson
 
Posts: 365
Joined: Fri Oct 10, 2008 9:11 am
Location: In. A. CAAAAAKEEE!!!! :D

Postby Noodles » Thu Sep 24, 2009 12:16 pm

3. You search the trolls body, you find a key with the size of your hand, a blacksmith hammer and a chefs hat.

Inventory:
- Large, sturdy club
- Empty gun
- Water for two days
- Giant Key
- Blacksmith Hammer
- Chefs Hat

do you:
1. Try the key at the door to get out
2. Check the trolls hut
3. Destroy the door with a club
I don't need a signature to prove anything
User avatar
Noodles
 
Posts: 510
Joined: Sun May 10, 2009 12:34 pm

Postby vergil77 » Thu Sep 24, 2009 12:22 pm

I said at the very beginning to not post such things. Consider it as one of the rules of this game. Not everyone enjoys such randomness. For many people it destroys the atmosphere. If you do not agree with this rule, make your own version of this game - everyone will be happy.
User avatar
vergil77
 
Posts: 560
Joined: Mon Aug 03, 2009 4:32 am
Location: Poland

Postby Bobson » Thu Sep 24, 2009 12:22 pm

2. Check the trolls hut

You find some large bags, some more water, a bit of food and a lucky necklace.

Inventory:
- Large, sturdy club
- Empty gun
- Water for five days
- Giant Key
- Blacksmith Hammer
- Chefs Hat
- Hunk of bread
- Lucky necklace
- Bags to carry all this

Choices:

1: Get out
2: Search for a hidden door
3: Try to make the troll's home yours and live there for a while
Bobson is my name
and WoW is my game!
I can play a mage of frost
but also one of flame!
My warrior's rage I can easily tame!
30 pics per second
that is my frame,
and I pwn all the noobs who thinks I am lame!
User avatar
Bobson
 
Posts: 365
Joined: Fri Oct 10, 2008 9:11 am
Location: In. A. CAAAAAKEEE!!!! :D

Postby Noodles » Thu Sep 24, 2009 12:25 pm

3. You live there for a while...

Though after 3 hours you hear shooting fighting and yelling outside.

Inventory:
- Large, sturdy club
- Empty gun
- Water for five days
- Giant Key
- Blacksmith Hammer
- Chefs Hat
- Hunk of bread
- Lucky necklace
- Bags to carry all this

do you
1. Hide
2. Open door to find out what it is
3. Smash door and act like a though guy
4. Sleep for 3 more hours
I don't need a signature to prove anything
User avatar
Noodles
 
Posts: 510
Joined: Sun May 10, 2009 12:34 pm

Postby kozom1234 » Thu Sep 24, 2009 3:08 pm

2. Open door to find out what it is

Inventory:
- Large, sturdy club
- Empty gun
- Water for five days
- Giant Key
- Blacksmith Hammer
- Chefs Hat
- Hunk of bread
- Lucky necklace
- Bags to carry all this

Man are you dumb?! You hear FIGHTING!! Well, it turns out your new friend was killed by a group of thugs and they don't look too happy to see you.

1. Try to join their ranks
2. Fight for the honour of your dead friend
3. Run
If i use my mouse to turn how do I click Lifebloom?

Image
User avatar
kozom1234
 
Posts: 2454
Joined: Fri Jun 06, 2008 4:10 am
Location: Somewhere far too cold.

Postby Noodles » Thu Sep 24, 2009 11:43 pm

1. Try to join their ranks (what friend?)

Not so good, you failed all tests becouse you are weakened after the desert so now they are gonna kill you with a AK47

Inventory:
- Large, sturdy club
- Empty gun
- Water for five days
- Giant Key
- Blacksmith Hammer
- Chefs Hat
- Hunk of bread
- Lucky necklace
- Bags to carry all this

do you
1. Give them water for 4 days for them all to drink
2. Give most of your bread
3. Give the Lucky Necklace
4. Destroy them with your club
5. RUN FOR YER LAIEF
6. Take the chefs hat on and use the blacksmith hammer and pretend to be their Black-Chef
I don't need a signature to prove anything
User avatar
Noodles
 
Posts: 510
Joined: Sun May 10, 2009 12:34 pm

Postby Bobson » Fri Sep 25, 2009 3:19 am

6. Take the chefs hat on and use the blacksmith hammer and pretend to be their Black-Chef

They accept your chef offer! Phew, close one. They will pay you one dollar a day + you travel with them ... at least it's a job.

Inventory:
- Large, sturdy club
- Empty gun
- Water for five days
- Giant Key
- Blacksmith Hammer
- Chefs Hat
- Hunk of bread
- Lucky necklace
- $ 1
- Bags to carry all this

Now, problem, you have no clue how to cook, and by evening, the dudes are getting hungry! What to do, what to do?

1: Try to make something edible out of the bread and water.
2: Look for ingredients (maybe the lucky nacklace IS lucky?)
3: Flee
Bobson is my name
and WoW is my game!
I can play a mage of frost
but also one of flame!
My warrior's rage I can easily tame!
30 pics per second
that is my frame,
and I pwn all the noobs who thinks I am lame!
User avatar
Bobson
 
Posts: 365
Joined: Fri Oct 10, 2008 9:11 am
Location: In. A. CAAAAAKEEE!!!! :D

Postby kozom1234 » Fri Sep 25, 2009 3:54 am

2. look for ingredients

While looking for ingredients, you notice a small hole in the ground. Inside of it lies a small herb you don't recognize. When you reach for it, the well's wall collapses and you are sent tumbling down. It's dark. You feel for your gun and discover it has been smashed in two, a dark powder is leaking from it.

- Large, sturdy club
- Empty gun
- Water for five days
- Giant Key
- Blacksmith Hammer
- Chefs Hat
- Hunk of bread
- Lucky necklace
- $ 1
- Bags to carry all this
-"dark powder"

do you:

1. fashion a torch out of your $1, blacksmith's hammer, and your black powder.

2. stumble through the darkness

3. Try to climb back up
If i use my mouse to turn how do I click Lifebloom?

Image
User avatar
kozom1234
 
Posts: 2454
Joined: Fri Jun 06, 2008 4:10 am
Location: Somewhere far too cold.

PreviousNext

Return to General

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot] and 2 guests