Multiple options

Discuss anything!

Postby Noodles » Tue Sep 29, 2009 8:49 am

3. you run for your life

though the thing howling were a wolf, and now it's senses tells you are running, it runs after you and before you know it your stuck in a corner with a wolf in the other end

Inventory:
- Walking stick
- Water for a day
- Food for a day

do you
1. attack him with the walking stick
2. try to climb the mountain behind you
3. make yourself big against the wolf
I don't need a signature to prove anything
User avatar
Noodles
 
Posts: 510
Joined: Sun May 10, 2009 12:34 pm

Postby snakefang10 » Mon May 10, 2010 7:51 pm

3-

You try to seem larger. Unfortunately the wolf doesnt give a crap. It snaps at you, biting off the top inch or so of your finger. You see a sharp rock by your feet.

You can....
1. Grab the stone and throw it at the wolf
2. Grab the stone and throw it near the wolf to distract it while you run for your life.
3.Grab the stone and chop off the rest of your hand and give it to the wolf to eat (Hoping to befriedn it)
4.Accept your fate
You don't really hear sarcasm, do you?
User avatar
snakefang10
 
Posts: 45
Joined: Sun Dec 20, 2009 4:58 pm
Location: Somewhere getting my ass kicked by Alliance

Postby Raptorbane » Mon May 10, 2010 9:20 pm

1. Grab the stone and throw it at the wolf

You ding the wolf right on the noggin with the rock, and take off like greased lightning. You run towards some nearby shrubs and there is suddenly a lake behind them. Oh man how did you not see that from way over there. You do the smart thing and throw yourself into it to throw off the wolf.

Climbing out, you realize you have absolutely no clue where you are. Getting your bearings, you realize you came from the South. To the North, there is a forest. To the East, there is a tower. To the West, there is the lake.

Do you...

1) Go East, towards the tower
2) Go North, towards the forest
3) GO WEEEEEEEEST why would you do that there is a lake.
3) Stay by the lake and hope someone or something friendly chances by you.
User avatar
Raptorbane
 
Posts: 1304
Joined: Sat Sep 13, 2008 8:26 pm

Postby Agatha » Tue May 11, 2010 12:08 pm

You decide to go West .. Just Cause . At some point you realize you are being fallowed . You take a look around you and see :

1) several bushes
2) a tree
3) Bamboo ??

You can :

1) Hide in the bushes and hope the scary man don't mind a bush with legs .
2) Climb the tree and maybe get into fight with the animals on it .
3) Jump into the lake using the bamboo as air pipe .
If I touch a burning candle I can feel no pain
In the ice or in the sun it's all the same
Yet I feel my heart is aching
Though it doesn't beat it's breaking
And the pain here that I feel
Try and tell me it's not real
User avatar
Agatha
 
Posts: 263
Joined: Wed Aug 06, 2008 1:50 am
Location: Bulgaria

Previous

Return to General

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests