You have two cows ...

Discuss anything!

Postby Jomjo » Tue Sep 28, 2010 12:58 pm

Raptorbane wrote:
Jomjo wrote:shutupitism - self explanatory..................cow(s).


Acid Tripism: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FavUpD_IjVY&feature=fvw


hey bro, stop quoting my comments its getting annoying.
"The only reason people get lost in thought is because it's unfamiliar territory."
User avatar
Jomjo
 
Posts: 89
Joined: Mon Aug 09, 2010 7:42 pm
Location: Somewhere where a computer is.

Postby Lanthroviel » Tue Sep 28, 2010 2:51 pm

Jomjo wrote:
Raptorbane wrote:
Jomjo wrote:shutupitism - self explanatory..................cow(s).


Acid Tripism: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FavUpD_IjVY&feature=fvw


hey bro, stop quoting my comments its getting annoying.


Quotism -

Bobson [size=0],AKA CWC amirite?[/size] wrote:Optimism - You have two cows. You hope they make a third.


Hey lol, that's funny, +1!
Web... Web has changed....
User avatar
Lanthroviel
 
Posts: 1181
Joined: Sun Mar 16, 2008 12:32 pm
Location: Internet

Postby Raptorbane » Tue Sep 28, 2010 3:21 pm

Jomjo wrote:hey bro, stop quoting my comments its getting annoying.


bro

Also, I meant to reply here, I dunno why it quoted you. Maybe I missclicked, in which case you are just an unfortunate bystander.

Chill pill, please take one.
User avatar
Raptorbane
 
Posts: 1304
Joined: Sat Sep 13, 2008 8:26 pm

Postby Liquidrock » Tue Sep 28, 2010 11:32 pm

Jomjo wrote:
Raptorbane wrote:
Jomjo wrote:shutupitism - self explanatory..................cow(s).


Acid Tripism: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FavUpD_IjVY&feature=fvw


hey sis, stop quoting my comments its getting annoying.


Fixd
Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn
Liquidrock
 
Posts: 195
Joined: Tue Mar 30, 2010 3:01 pm
Location: Philadelphia, PA

Postby Bright_eyes » Mon Nov 15, 2010 6:45 pm

Liquidrockism- You have two cows and a retarded post.
User avatar
Bright_eyes
 
Posts: 346
Joined: Fri May 09, 2008 7:14 pm
Location: Were ever I wanna be

Postby Raptorbane » Tue Nov 16, 2010 8:45 am

Bright_eyes wrote:Bright_Eyesism- You have two cows and a retarded post.


Fixism: You have two cows. One tries to climb a ladder of success the other cow trips it and breaks its leg. The second cow then laughs at it, so you beat it into submission.

Narcissism: I had two cows, but I traded them for a mirror.
User avatar
Raptorbane
 
Posts: 1304
Joined: Sat Sep 13, 2008 8:26 pm

Postby Darthruneis » Tue Nov 16, 2010 11:21 pm

Secret Cow Levelism - Cows multiply faster with demonic taint
http://t2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9 ... fCFZYuQ73v
...and apparently wield gigantic axes.
Image
User avatar
Darthruneis
 
Posts: 10
Joined: Tue Nov 09, 2010 3:44 am
Location: United States

Postby Theorange » Sat Nov 20, 2010 7:58 am

Cannibalism - You have one live cow and the remains of another.
ALERT THE MECHAGNOMES.
User avatar
Theorange
 
Posts: 56
Joined: Sun May 23, 2010 8:44 am
Location: Here.

Postby Ghost467 » Tue Dec 07, 2010 8:16 am

Raptorbaneism - You have 2 cows, you draw them to look like furry dragons.
Keydar wrote:Morals require thought!
User avatar
Ghost467
 
Posts: 262
Joined: Wed Sep 15, 2010 6:21 pm
Location: Oh god no not that

Postby Raptorbane » Tue Dec 07, 2010 7:58 pm

Ghost467 wrote:Raptorbaneism - You have 2 cows, you draw them to look like furry dragons and get paid $60 to do it.
User avatar
Raptorbane
 
Posts: 1304
Joined: Sat Sep 13, 2008 8:26 pm

Postby Bobson » Wed Dec 08, 2010 11:05 am

Raptorbane wrote:
Ghost467 wrote:Raptorbaneism - You have 2 cows, you draw them to look like furry dragons and get paid $60 to do it.


Fix'ism - You have two cows. I stop to care about them and go to some forums. At those forums you got trolled. However, you take these horrible trolls, and fix them into wins. Your cows eat your lawn, and you never have to mow it again.
Bobson is my name
and WoW is my game!
I can play a mage of frost
but also one of flame!
My warrior's rage I can easily tame!
30 pics per second
that is my frame,
and I pwn all the noobs who thinks I am lame!
User avatar
Bobson
 
Posts: 365
Joined: Fri Oct 10, 2008 9:11 am
Location: In. A. CAAAAAKEEE!!!! :D

Postby Ghost467 » Wed Dec 08, 2010 3:17 pm

Bobson wrote:
Raptorbane wrote:
Ghost467 wrote:Raptorbaneism - You have 2 cows, you draw them to look like furry dragons and get paid $60 to do it.


Fix'ism - You have two cows. I stop to care about them and go to some forums. At those forums you got trolled. However, you take these horrible trolls, and fix them into wins. Your cows eat your lawn, and you never have to mow it again.

Image
Keydar wrote:Morals require thought!
User avatar
Ghost467
 
Posts: 262
Joined: Wed Sep 15, 2010 6:21 pm
Location: Oh god no not that

Postby Raptorbane » Wed Dec 08, 2010 3:28 pm

Bobson wrote:Fix'ism - You have two cows. I stop to care about them and go to some forums. At those forums you got trolled. However, you take these horrible trolls, and fix them into wins. Your cows eat your lawn, and you never have to mow it again.


You're too late, Champion. The previous posts have had their day.
User avatar
Raptorbane
 
Posts: 1304
Joined: Sat Sep 13, 2008 8:26 pm

Postby Ghost467 » Thu Dec 09, 2010 6:10 am

Bobsonism - You have 2 cows on the internet, you go to a forum, do not read the previous posts, and then post a similar reply. Everyone then proceeds to flame you.
Keydar wrote:Morals require thought!
User avatar
Ghost467
 
Posts: 262
Joined: Wed Sep 15, 2010 6:21 pm
Location: Oh god no not that

Postby Raptorbane » Thu Dec 09, 2010 5:11 pm

Ghost467ism: fbaslkfhfhkhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhoriginality

Edit: I like how this was actually a kind of funny thread at first and then turned into everyone flaming ghost and then ghost flaming everyone and now it is coming full circle again
User avatar
Raptorbane
 
Posts: 1304
Joined: Sat Sep 13, 2008 8:26 pm

PreviousNext

Return to General

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Yahoo [Bot] and 4 guests