Taking a Break from DLC

Discuss anything!

Taking a Break from DLC

Postby Bright_eyes » Sat Jan 02, 2010 9:39 pm

So, good bye everyone who made these forums great. I hope you know who you are, and that a couple people stay behind to keep the new generation (wow, I'm a nerd ^.~) from going over board on spam/necroing threads. I just dont really feel like I have anything to talk about here anymore, since I'm also canceling my WoW subscription and thats what this forum is mainly built on. I'll still stop by time to time, just not frequently.

TL;DR:(Damn you have a short attention span if you skipped to here) Like Cookie said, lolbye.
Bright_eyes

Postby Mysteria » Sun Jan 03, 2010 3:02 am

wtf is wrong with you guys?! its a internet forum ffs! its not a school or a job or a SOMETHINGINREALLIFE that you can leave! its just a forum! :shock:
so far,so good,so what?
Mysteria

Postby kozom1234 » Sun Jan 03, 2010 4:54 am

okay mysteria, go for it <3

see ya bright!
If i use my mouse to turn how do I click Lifebloom?

kozom1234

Postby Chatrata » Sun Jan 03, 2010 9:20 am

Yeah, when I went on my hiatus, I didn't bother with a thread.

Still, Sad to see you go, you were one of the less retarded people here.
Chatrata

Location: Trying to work out if it's the Red Bull or the Avenging Wrath that gives me wings.

Postby Bright_eyes » Mon Jan 04, 2010 3:58 pm

Mysteria wrote:wtf is wrong with you guys?! its a internet forum ffs! its not a school or a job or a SOMETHINGINREALLIFE that you can leave! its just a forum! :shock:

Seriously Mysteria? I'm getting really sick of you. Stop being a smartass, its not clever or funny or anything besides really fucking annoying. Sorry that I notified you guys before poofing (which I'm not doing: I'm just not going to post much)
I never flame, in fact this is the first time, but you have really pissed me off.

You can shove your post count right were the sun don't shine,
Bright_eyes
Bright_eyes

Postby kozom1234 » Tue Jan 05, 2010 4:11 am

I Love you, bright. See you every once in a while then :3
If i use my mouse to turn how do I click Lifebloom?

kozom1234

Postby Raptorbane » Tue Jan 05, 2010 4:47 am

Mysteria wrote:wtf is wrong with you guys?! its a internet forum ffs! its not a school or a job or a SOMETHINGINREALLIFE that you can leave! its just a forum! :shock:

When I first read this I didn't really find anything particularly malicious about it. It's still not glaringly obvious to me, but if I look reeeeeally hard I can see it.

Tbqh I don't really see if there was any rude intent behind what Mysteria said, Bright. Then again, I could be wrong. I don't know if Mysteria has a history of post-count buffing or being a douche or not. Not saying they do, but yea.

Either way, have a good one Bright.
Raptorbane

Postby Mysteria » Tue Jan 05, 2010 6:40 am

Bright_eyes wrote:

Seriously Mysteria? I'm getting really sick of you. Stop being a smartass, its not clever or funny or anything besides really fucking annoying. Sorry that I notified you guys before poofing (which I'm not doing: I'm just not going to post much)
I never flame, in fact this is the first time, but you have really pissed me off.

You can shove your post count right were the sun don't shine,
Bright_eyes

Seriously,you've taken it wrong :shock: .. its not for the post counting..i joined like year and 1/2 ago and i still have fewer than atleast 5 other people who joined after i did...it wasnt meant to be offensive and im sorry if u got it that way :O ..HOWEVER annoying is to see someone leaving an internet forum AND posting a whole new thread only to say "bye" (post counting or attention center?) :O ...its just ... yay :D
being here or not,you cant leave a forum..its not a live chat so what you've said is here until the site gets closed or at least til 2012!

its basically the same thing like shoving a post up your ass,like you said

anyway..wish you well

and thanks Raptor :]
so far,so good,so what?
Mysteria

Postby Lanthroviel » Tue Jan 05, 2010 10:26 pm

Mysteria wrote:Seriously,you've taken it wrong :shock: .. its not for the post counting..i joined like year and 1/2 ago and i still have fewer than atleast 5 other people who joined after i did...it wasnt meant to be offensive and im sorry if u got it that way :O ..HOWEVER annoying is to see someone leaving an internet forum AND posting a whole new thread only to say "bye" (post counting or attention center?) :O ...its just ... yay :D
being here or not,you cant leave a forum..its not a live chat so what you've said is here until the site gets closed or at least til 2012!

its basically the same thing like shoving a post up your ass,like you said
anyway..wish you well
and thanks Raptor :]

Well, It's okay, if she leaves definitely,or just post from time to time,like just on the comic topic, not like a certain person which posted THREE "I left" and THREE "I return" topic (I'll let you guess who, still, I wish HE was back to animate this place now :p)

Still, awww, now the WoW "post your main topic" will miss your awesomeness,bye :(.
Web... Web has changed....
Lanthroviel

Postby Noodles » Thu Jan 14, 2010 8:47 am

Gonna miss you Bright_Eyes D:
I don't need a signature to prove anything
Noodles

Postby Raptorbane » Thu Jan 14, 2010 8:31 pm

Mysteria wrote:and thanks Raptor :]

No problem!

/postwhoreing
Raptorbane

Postby supabillyla29 » Sat Feb 13, 2010 3:32 am