VERY IMPORTANT QUESTION ANSWER QUICK

Discuss anything!

VERY IMPORTANT QUESTION ANSWER QUICK

Postby omskarclam » Thu Jan 21, 2010 6:31 pm

how do kobold shot magic
Image
omskarclam
 
Posts: 217
Joined: Tue Apr 14, 2009 1:13 pm
Location: The US Department of Extreme Intelligence Units

Postby The Great JT » Thu Jan 21, 2010 9:09 pm

I hope you get banned for this shit.

We don't need these idiot threads.
Image

The Punchmaster. Do Not Question Him.
User avatar
The Great JT
 
Posts: 1675
Joined: Fri Jan 25, 2008 10:00 pm
Location: Orgrimmar

Postby Raptorbane » Thu Jan 21, 2010 11:04 pm

The Great JT wrote:I hope you get banned for this shit.

We don't need these idiot threads.
User avatar
Raptorbane
 
Posts: 1304
Joined: Sat Sep 13, 2008 8:26 pm

Postby Lanthroviel » Thu Jan 21, 2010 11:07 pm

The Great JT wrote:I hope you get banned for this shit.

We don't need these idiot threads.


We could only wish...

Why the sudden relapse though?

Maybe he's related to Axepig :P.
Web... Web has changed....
User avatar
Lanthroviel
 
Posts: 1181
Joined: Sun Mar 16, 2008 12:32 pm
Location: Internet

Re: VERY IMPORTANT QUESTION ANSWER QUICK

Postby Chatrata » Fri Jan 22, 2010 10:05 am

I disagree this question is clearly srs bsns.
Image
User avatar
Chatrata
 
Posts: 737
Joined: Tue Apr 29, 2008 6:55 am
Location: Trying to work out if it's the Red Bull or the Avenging Wrath that gives me wings.

Postby omskarclam » Fri Jan 22, 2010 1:42 pm

I just felt like doing this, sheesh you people and hate.
Image
omskarclam
 
Posts: 217
Joined: Tue Apr 14, 2009 1:13 pm
Location: The US Department of Extreme Intelligence Units

Postby Raptorbane » Fri Jan 22, 2010 1:53 pm

omskarclam wrote:I just felt like doing this, sheesh you people and hate.


i love me some good hate
User avatar
Raptorbane
 
Posts: 1304
Joined: Sat Sep 13, 2008 8:26 pm

Postby kozom1234 » Fri Jan 22, 2010 2:21 pm

omskarclam wrote:I just felt like doing this, sheesh you people and hate.


What about us and hate? are we friends? Enemies? Poker buddies? Long lost twins? Secretly ninja-assassins? Both evolved from a small sample of primordial ooze in a lab?
If i use my mouse to turn how do I click Lifebloom?

Image
User avatar
kozom1234
 
Posts: 2454
Joined: Fri Jun 06, 2008 4:10 am
Location: Somewhere far too cold.

Postby The Great JT » Fri Jan 22, 2010 4:11 pm

omskarclam wrote:I just felt like doing this, sheesh you people and hate.

All the more reason I hate you.

If the thread doesn't have a reason, it has no reason to exist.
Image

The Punchmaster. Do Not Question Him.
User avatar
The Great JT
 
Posts: 1675
Joined: Fri Jan 25, 2008 10:00 pm
Location: Orgrimmar

Postby à» Fri Jan 22, 2010 4:58 pm

The Great JT wrote:
omskarclam wrote:I just felt like doing this, sheesh you people and hate.

All the more reason I hate you.

If the thread doesn't have a reason, it has no reason to exist.


case example right thar, folks.
User avatar
ÃÂ
 
Posts: 516
Joined: Wed Jan 28, 2009 2:34 pm
Location: Stuck inside an invisible box. DAMN MIMES!

Postby omskarclam » Fri Jan 22, 2010 5:37 pm

kozom1234 wrote:
What about us and hate? are we friends? Enemies? Poker buddies? Long lost twins? Secretly ninja-assassins? Both evolved from a small sample of primordial ooze in a lab?


Yes.

The Great JT wrote:All the more reason I hate you.

If the thread doesn't have a reason, it has no reason to exist.


:'(
Image
omskarclam
 
Posts: 217
Joined: Tue Apr 14, 2009 1:13 pm
Location: The US Department of Extreme Intelligence Units

Postby Raptorbane » Fri Jan 22, 2010 6:26 pm

omskarclam wrote::'(


i like the taste of your tears
User avatar
Raptorbane
 
Posts: 1304
Joined: Sat Sep 13, 2008 8:26 pm

Postby à» Sun Jan 24, 2010 2:19 pm

Raptorbane wrote:
omskarclam wrote::'(


i like the taste of your tears


I like the taste of your eyebrows
User avatar
ÃÂ
 
Posts: 516
Joined: Wed Jan 28, 2009 2:34 pm
Location: Stuck inside an invisible box. DAMN MIMES!

Postby Raptorbane » Sun Jan 24, 2010 3:56 pm

[quote="ÃÂ
User avatar
Raptorbane
 
Posts: 1304
Joined: Sat Sep 13, 2008 8:26 pm

Re: VERY IMPORTANT QUESTION ANSWER QUICK

Postby Axepig » Sun Jan 24, 2010 4:17 pm

omskarclam wrote:how do kobold shot magic

They shoot fireballs o.o Don't you see they wear candles!
Btw I find this forum kinda unfair and cold welcoming.. Not talking about staff but people..
Hello, I am a prisoneer from GM and I live in a box! Help me by clicking on the free [Name]! You can find the link on [Insert website]! Please help me! MWUAHIYAYAHAYAHA HELP ME OR ILL BITE UR FEET!!!
User avatar
Axepig
 
Posts: 72
Joined: Sun Jan 03, 2010 12:41 pm
Location: in the GM box

Next

Return to General

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot] and 1 guest