I are noob

Discuss anything!

I are noob

Postby Codswallop » Tue Feb 23, 2010 2:13 am

Hallo!

I only discovered DLC a few weeks ago, and had to ration out the reading of the back catalogue of strips over the course of a week so I didn't spoil myself.

Only been playing WoW a couple of years, and it's only in the last four months or so of being in a proper guild, who are teaching me lots of things, that I'm actually getting better at this game. I wish my other half played so he could appreciate the DL comics more, it's hard to have to explain why I'm laughing so hard.

Anyway, that's it, more strips plox.
User avatar
Codswallop
 
Posts: 8
Joined: Mon Feb 22, 2010 12:15 am
Location: Lancashire, UK

Postby Kodykahn » Tue Feb 23, 2010 8:38 am

Just incase you didn't know, Keydar only updates his comics generally on sundays~ sometimes eariler sometimes later depending on the situation, but generally just on sundays ^^; so one a week, so be patient~ they are worth waiting for~

Edit: Though, I would like to just say, that if you have ideas or such, search old threads, so you don't end up bringing things up that are better left dead, also, don't turn into one of the numerous trolls that are on this site and we should get along just fine ^^;
Last edited by Kodykahn on Tue Feb 23, 2010 9:03 am, edited 1 time in total.
A wise man once said, to never underestimate the potential of human stupidity. :)
Myah~ ;3
User avatar
Kodykahn
 
Posts: 451
Joined: Mon Jan 12, 2009 8:18 pm
Location: Somewhere off to the left of normal.

Postby Dragonas » Tue Feb 23, 2010 8:42 am

welcome to the funhouse. His comics are definitely worth the wait.
User avatar
Dragonas
 
Posts: 101
Joined: Fri Jul 24, 2009 5:35 am
Location: Beale AFB, CA

Postby supabillyla29 » Tue Feb 23, 2010 8:53 am

welcome to the forums

wait till sunday and youre gano love it ( i hope dont know what keydar wants to do)
Image

Image
User avatar
supabillyla29
 
Posts: 223
Joined: Sun Nov 29, 2009 5:23 am
Location: behind my computer

Postby Codswallop » Tue Feb 23, 2010 9:48 am

Kodykahn wrote:Just incase you didn't know, Keydar only updates his comics generally on sundays~ sometimes eariler sometimes later depending on the situation, but generally just on sundays ^^; so one a week, so be patient~ they are worth waiting for~

Edit: Though, I would like to just say, that if you have ideas or such, search old threads, so you don't end up bringing things up that are better left dead, also, don't turn into one of the numerous trolls that are on this site and we should get along just fine ^^;


Once a week will hold me. I'm sure I'll cope!
I don't have any suggestions, just MOAR COMICS.

I'm not a troll. I actively troll bash. That's what usenet is for.
User avatar
Codswallop
 
Posts: 8
Joined: Mon Feb 22, 2010 12:15 am
Location: Lancashire, UK

Postby Lanthroviel » Tue Feb 23, 2010 11:03 am

Codswallop wrote:I'm not a troll. I actively troll bash. That's what usenet is for.


Well,here's a club, I see one just above you, go on, we watch :D.


Welcome!
Web... Web has changed....
User avatar
Lanthroviel
 
Posts: 1181
Joined: Sun Mar 16, 2008 12:32 pm
Location: Internet

Postby kozom1234 » Tue Feb 23, 2010 12:14 pm

Welcome!

....

/points in superbillya's direction.


Do your thing Cods.
If i use my mouse to turn how do I click Lifebloom?

Image
User avatar
kozom1234
 
Posts: 2454
Joined: Fri Jun 06, 2008 4:10 am
Location: Somewhere far too cold.

Postby Sgt.WinterMk.2 » Tue Feb 23, 2010 12:44 pm

Welcome good sir!

Would you like to purchase an anti-troll spiked bat for use here in the forums? :D
Triggerless Deffguns! WOT?
User avatar
Sgt.WinterMk.2
 
Posts: 65
Joined: Sun Feb 14, 2010 9:03 pm
Location: In space, aboard The Zealous.

Postby Codswallop » Wed Feb 24, 2010 3:09 am

Lanthroviel wrote:
Codswallop wrote:I'm not a troll. I actively troll bash. That's what usenet is for.


Well,here's a club, I see one just above you, go on, we watch :D.


Welcome!


Where?! Where!?
*does happy dance*
*grabs mace*

Smoosh time.
User avatar
Codswallop
 
Posts: 8
Joined: Mon Feb 22, 2010 12:15 am
Location: Lancashire, UK

Postby supabillyla29 » Wed Feb 24, 2010 5:07 am

kozom1234 wrote:Welcome!

....

/points in superbillya's direction.


Do your thing Cods.


SUPABILLYLA LA LA stand for laarakkers my last name :P
Image

Image
User avatar
supabillyla29
 
Posts: 223
Joined: Sun Nov 29, 2009 5:23 am
Location: behind my computer

Postby Codswallop » Wed Feb 24, 2010 6:57 am

supabillyla29 wrote:
kozom1234 wrote:Welcome!

....

/points in superbillya's direction.


Do your thing Cods.


SUPABILLYLA LA LA stand for laarakkers my last name :P


Are you a troll, then?
Eh? EH? I want to make a good first impression, so if they want me to smoosh you, I might. I probably won't though. My powers are usually saved for the ultra right and them Scientologists.
Image
User avatar
Codswallop
 
Posts: 8
Joined: Mon Feb 22, 2010 12:15 am
Location: Lancashire, UK

Postby Codswallop » Wed Feb 24, 2010 6:59 am

Codswallop wrote:
supabillyla29 wrote:
kozom1234 wrote:Welcome!

....

/points in superbillya's direction.


Do your thing Cods.


SUPABILLYLA LA LA stand for laarakkers my last name :P


Are you a troll, then?
Eh? EH? I want to make a good first impression, so if they want me to smoosh you, I might. I probably won't though. My powers are usually saved for the ultra right and them Scientologists.


I'm not sure the stats on my sig are correct, pretend they're a lot scarier.
Image
User avatar
Codswallop
 
Posts: 8
Joined: Mon Feb 22, 2010 12:15 am
Location: Lancashire, UK

Postby supabillyla29 » Wed Feb 24, 2010 7:16 am

Codswallop wrote:
Codswallop wrote:
supabillyla29 wrote:
kozom1234 wrote:Welcome!

....

/points in superbillya's direction.


Do your thing Cods.


SUPABILLYLA LA LA stand for laarakkers my last name :P


Are you a troll, then?
Eh? EH? I want to make a good first impression, so if they want me to smoosh you, I might. I probably won't though. My powers are usually saved for the ultra right and them Scientologists.


I'm not sure the stats on my sig are correct, pretend they're a lot scarier.


i dont pretend that much kills is scary
Image

Image
User avatar
supabillyla29
 
Posts: 223
Joined: Sun Nov 29, 2009 5:23 am
Location: behind my computer

Postby supabillyla29 » Wed Feb 24, 2010 7:17 am

Codswallop wrote:
supabillyla29 wrote:
kozom1234 wrote:Welcome!

....

/points in superbillya's direction.


Do your thing Cods.


SUPABILLYLA LA LA stand for laarakkers my last name :P


Are you a troll, then?
Eh? EH? I want to make a good first impression, so if they want me to smoosh you, I might. I probably won't though. My powers are usually saved for the ultra right and them Scientologists.


well some might see me as a troll but i see me as a dwarf and a blood elf discussion ended
Image

Image
User avatar
supabillyla29
 
Posts: 223
Joined: Sun Nov 29, 2009 5:23 am
Location: behind my computer

Postby Alron » Wed Feb 24, 2010 9:59 am

I know a shitload of everyday strips' comics. Unfortunately - they aren't made as well as DLC. I think that waiting 1 week, for such great quality of comic strip, is not much.
Image
Alron
 
Posts: 50
Joined: Mon Feb 08, 2010 7:17 am

Next

Return to General

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests