Starcraft II

Discuss anything!

Postby Gabtraf » Sat Oct 02, 2010 2:47 pm

I play Protoss (Main race) and Zerg (still practicing). After fighting my friends who play like Koreans, I think I'm pretty damn good. Not the best, then again I could go to plat rank but I'm sticking with gold cause I'm too lazy for ranked matches.. I love myself a good FFA (Free for all).

For a strategy I scout out near the beginning so I can see what my enemy has in store for me.
Darkness Incarnate..
Gabtraf

Postby Raptorbane » Sat Oct 02, 2010 6:38 pm

Gabtraf wrote:For a strategy I scout out near the beginning so I can see what my enemy has in store for me.

That's not strategy, it's common knowledge :[

Strategy for SC2 would require specifics to write out :T What's your race? What's your enemy's race? What is your enemy doing? What are you doing to counter that? What are they transitioning to when you are found out? Etc etc. :Tc
Raptorbane

Postby Gabtraf » Sun Oct 03, 2010 12:23 pm

Raptorbane wrote:
Gabtraf wrote:For a strategy I scout out near the beginning so I can see what my enemy has in store for me.

That's not strategy, it's common knowledge :[

Strategy for SC2 would require specifics to write out :T What's your race? What's your enemy's race? What is your enemy doing? What are you doing to counter that? What are they transitioning to when you are found out? Etc etc. :Tc

Well if you put it like that then I could use warp prisms to invade someones base both dropping units off and warping some units in.

Or some sentry's to both protect my units and use those blockers to stop my enemy from escaping the fray.

I just adapt or try my best at it. I can't really say what my strategy is truly is if I could just show them my talents.
Darkness Incarnate..
Gabtraf

Postby Sgt.WinterMk.2 » Sun Oct 03, 2010 1:18 pm

Actually Raptor, the very reason I gave up ladder is because Toss can build one unit at the start of the game, two in mid, and one late if you are good and unless you are fighting another Toss, you will win. Please note this is from my experience in Gold league and lower, I have not even bothered with Platinum or Diamond due to that.

Also: Terran nerf makes me >: ( there was no call for lowered siege splash vs light units.
Triggerless Deffguns! WOT?
Sgt.WinterMk.2

Postby Shadowblake » Sun Oct 03, 2010 3:13 pm

god i hate zergling rushes as protoss :<
Shadowblake

Postby Raptorbane » Sun Oct 03, 2010 8:11 pm

Shadowblake wrote:god i hate zergling rushes as protoss :<

SPEEDLINGS

*LKSH SLKHS LKSHSH LKHSKHLSKH LKSHSLKHSKLHS*
Raptorbane

Postby vergil77 » Sun Oct 03, 2010 9:44 pm

Screw zerglings, mutalisks ftw!

I mean, seriously, they are so fast that you can just outmaneuvre ground anti-air forces. And they leave you with plenty minerals for other things like expansions, defense, etc.
vergil77

Previous

Return to General