know this?

Discuss anything!

know this?

Postby ever5692 » Mon Nov 08, 2010 5:07 pm

[color=black]It was the day of the Spending Review and we were feeling ascetic. So a tasting of still mineral waters was prescribed by the FT Weekend politburo. We tested 24 in all, in plastic and glass, from home and abroad. We also included jug-filtered and unfiltered tap water as a sanity check, because we live in an age of designer waters, where the world’s most expensive brand (Bling H2O from the US) costs £33 a litre. Our two most expensive were Berg (“iceberg water from Canadaâ€Â
ever5692
 

Postby Liquidrock » Tue Nov 09, 2010 5:36 am

tl;dr
Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn
Liquidrock
 
Posts: 195
Joined: Tue Mar 30, 2010 3:01 pm
Location: Philadelphia, PA

Postby Raptorbane » Tue Nov 09, 2010 8:39 am

Liquidrock wrote:tl;dr


biggest troll ever
User avatar
Raptorbane
 
Posts: 1304
Joined: Sat Sep 13, 2008 8:26 pm

Postby Ghost467 » Wed Nov 10, 2010 4:49 pm

Big wall of text is big and unreadable.
User avatar
Ghost467
 
Posts: 262
Joined: Wed Sep 15, 2010 6:21 pm
Location: Oh god no not that

Postby Raptorbane » Wed Nov 10, 2010 9:14 pm

Ghost467 wrote:Big wall of text is big and unreadable.


i like your location

how about you come sit on my lap

*pats lap*
User avatar
Raptorbane
 
Posts: 1304
Joined: Sat Sep 13, 2008 8:26 pm

Postby Ghost467 » Thu Nov 11, 2010 5:57 am

Raptorbane wrote:
Ghost467 wrote:Big wall of text is big and unreadable.


i like your location

how about you come sit on my lap

*pats lap*


I....I don't think I want to.
User avatar
Ghost467
 
Posts: 262
Joined: Wed Sep 15, 2010 6:21 pm
Location: Oh god no not that

Postby Raptorbane » Thu Nov 11, 2010 8:39 am

Ghost467 wrote:
Raptorbane wrote:
Ghost467 wrote:Big wall of text is big and unreadable.


i like your location

how about you come sit on my lap

*pats lap*


I....I don't think I want to.


Awww, why not. I have a great lap.
User avatar
Raptorbane
 
Posts: 1304
Joined: Sat Sep 13, 2008 8:26 pm

Postby Ghost467 » Thu Nov 11, 2010 10:58 am

Raptorbane wrote:
Ghost467 wrote:
Raptorbane wrote:
Ghost467 wrote:Big wall of text is big and unreadable.


i like your location

how about you come sit on my lap

*pats lap*


I....I don't think I want to.


Awww, why not. I have a great lap.


I don't know if I should.
User avatar
Ghost467
 
Posts: 262
Joined: Wed Sep 15, 2010 6:21 pm
Location: Oh god no not that

Postby Raptorbane » Thu Nov 11, 2010 12:21 pm

Ghost467 wrote:
I don't know if I should.


Why's that? Setting an example for children or something? I mean come on, you're already here, you may as well sit on my lap.
User avatar
Raptorbane
 
Posts: 1304
Joined: Sat Sep 13, 2008 8:26 pm

Postby Liquidrock » Thu Nov 11, 2010 5:21 pm

Raptorbane wrote:
Ghost467 wrote:
I don't know if I should.


Why's that? Setting an example for children or something? I mean come on, you're already here, you may as well sit on my lap.


The female is supposed to sit on the males lap... duh.
Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn
Liquidrock
 
Posts: 195
Joined: Tue Mar 30, 2010 3:01 pm
Location: Philadelphia, PA

Postby Ghost467 » Thu Nov 11, 2010 5:29 pm

Liquidrock wrote:
Raptorbane wrote:
Ghost467 wrote:
I don't know if I should.


Why's that? Setting an example for children or something? I mean come on, you're already here, you may as well sit on my lap.


The female is supposed to sit on the males lap... duh.


So, shouldn't you be sitting on everyone's lap liquid?
User avatar
Ghost467
 
Posts: 262
Joined: Wed Sep 15, 2010 6:21 pm
Location: Oh god no not that

Postby Liquidrock » Thu Nov 11, 2010 5:31 pm

Ghost467 wrote:
Liquidrock wrote:
Raptorbane wrote:
Ghost467 wrote:
I don't know if I should.


Why's that? Setting an example for children or something? I mean come on, you're already here, you may as well sit on my lap.


The female is supposed to sit on the males lap... duh.


So, shouldn't you be sitting on everyone's lap liquid?


Only if they're Santa.
Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn
Liquidrock
 
Posts: 195
Joined: Tue Mar 30, 2010 3:01 pm
Location: Philadelphia, PA

Postby Raptorbane » Sat Nov 13, 2010 7:12 am

Liquidrock wrote:The female is supposed to sit on the males lap... duh.


So then nothing is out of place if Ghost sits on my lap.
User avatar
Raptorbane
 
Posts: 1304
Joined: Sat Sep 13, 2008 8:26 pm

Postby Liquidrock » Mon Nov 15, 2010 10:44 am

Raptorbane wrote:
Liquidrock wrote:The female is supposed to sit on the males lap... duh.


So then nothing is out of place if Ghost sits on my lap.


-_-
Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn
Liquidrock
 
Posts: 195
Joined: Tue Mar 30, 2010 3:01 pm
Location: Philadelphia, PA

Postby Raptorbane » Mon Nov 15, 2010 12:35 pm

Liquidrock wrote:
Raptorbane wrote:
Liquidrock wrote:The female is supposed to sit on the males lap... duh.


So then nothing is out of place if Ghost sits on my lap.


-_-


c:
User avatar
Raptorbane
 
Posts: 1304
Joined: Sat Sep 13, 2008 8:26 pm


Return to General

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 6 guests