im curious about this

Discuss anything!

im curious about this

Postby stephennaru » Sat Apr 20, 2013 7:26 pm

why did all the chars in dlc leave dark legacy and go there own way and do yall still play together
stephennaru

Re: im curious about this

Postby Jenifer » Thu Oct 26, 2017 4:59 am

Yeah, i also want to know that answer. Or maybe they looking for some dissertation help online, so that they can gather again in future. I love this comic so much. This is one of my favourite comic. I would recommend all of you to read this comic once in a life time for sure.
Only the dissertation writing service Provides you the best solution for any kind of writing work.
Jenifer

Postby Pelanith » Fri Nov 17, 2017 8:59 am

I think every person grows up and change the interests, or has no time for previous hobbies. you know adults life is difficult, even when you're just a student at the college. these sleepless nights, endless homework and essays, deadlines... they'd be happy to visit famous students' parties, I'm not talking about the comics... It's so sad anyway, but this is life
If you’re tired or don’t have the inspiration to write a regular thesis paper or essay, share your requirements with https://essayshark.com/buy-research-paper.html and get the best work you’ve ever seen before your deadline!
Pelanith

Postby darklocky » Mon Dec 11, 2017 6:44 am

they definitely looking for some dissertation help online, ha-ha :lol:
if you're struggling with your dissertation than go and order help from dissertation services
darklocky

Return to General