Twilight Princess is fun....

Discuss anything!

Twilight Princess is fun....

Postby rvbtucker » Thu Dec 28, 2006 6:16 pm

According to my Wii, I've waisted 6 hours of play time just playing Twilight Princess. And thats not counting the 2 hours playing Wii Sports trying to get my score higher then my brothers. Yea, I got a 200 in Bowling today. Not to mention the 30min I spent trolling these forums.
I think I'm in love....
Yea thats right....I ZOMFGBBQWTFIDIDNTKNOWYOUCOULDDOTHATANDYOUNEEDANERFNERFZOMFGBLIZZHELPMECAUSEINEEDTOLEARNTOLPAYAHHHpwn
rvbtucker

Postby Twilighted » Fri Dec 29, 2006 6:36 pm

6 hours? That's nothing! D:
When I got my FFX I sat 10 straight hours playing it, no food or any pause of that kind.
Not to mention when I got my KH2! ~36 hours played during like 48 hours. THAT'S talking 'bout love! :D
Twilighted

Postby rvbtucker » Fri Dec 29, 2006 8:52 pm

according to my Wii, 72 hours have been gone. Thats 3 days....I've had it for 5....
Yea thats right....I ZOMFGBBQWTFIDIDNTKNOWYOUCOULDDOTHATANDYOUNEEDANERFNERFZOMFGBLIZZHELPMECAUSEINEEDTOLEARNTOLPAYAHHHpwn
rvbtucker

Postby Garrin » Fri Dec 29, 2006 10:01 pm

rvbtucker wrote:according to my Wii, 72 hours have been gone. Thats 3 days....I've had it for 5....

We'll be coming for you with the straight jacket soon. Just stay where you are and the nice men will be at your door soon...
Garrin/Bladewhisper
<Lurkers>/<Carpe Aurum>
Stormrage
Garrin

Postby Jurn » Sat Dec 30, 2006 3:31 am

wii is corrupting ~!~

Jurn

Postby Shirubia » Mon Jan 15, 2007 6:51 pm

got it the 25, stoped playing 27 dec - 1 jan, finished it the 5 of january… 100% (all poes, bugs, upgrades, heart pieces).
And no, guides where never used.
PS: is the gamecube version btw
Shirubia

Postby rvbtucker » Mon Apr 02, 2007 3:24 pm

LIVE TWP thread LIVE

I still havent beaten this game btw
rvbtucker

Postby Kirín » Sat Apr 21, 2007 2:22 pm

I completed it.. within.. three or so days.. now i cant even look at the case or i'll end up playing it again.

Zelda games are to addictive..
Kirín

Postby Uz » Wed May 09, 2007 4:03 pm

I beat Twilight Princess a few months back and it was fantastic. I highly recommend it to anyone who has a Wii (and it is a reason to buy a Wii).

More recently I have been playing the Wii Prince of Persia game. After playing Zelda some of the controls feel akward, ports can do that. But it is great to play with the Wii remote.

On another note, I normally play on my PC desktops, but for fun I hooked up WoW on my MacBook Pro and set my Wii Remote to work with it. I then Moved around with the Wii remote for a little bit. Its a lot of fun, but there is no way anyone could play like that if they actually wanted to do more than move around a town.

For anyone curious to know about how long Twilight Princess takes, its about 35-50 hours depending upon how much excessive searching you do for all those little bonuses. My first completion was at 42 hours. I am sure I could destroy that if I played it again, but the puzzles just aren't as fun a second time. I wish the game were longer or that another Zelda game was going to come out soon. It was the best game I have played on any new system (Post SNES).

On other note, lots of people often times say WoW is the best game, for me its just the game that has held my interest the longest. But if Zelda had continued development like WoW does, I'm not sure I could ever stop playing it.
Uz

Postby Kirín » Thu May 10, 2007 1:28 pm

Mhmm.. yeah i feel like that to. I think all they need to do is just make a Zelda MMORPG... that'd sell alot.. every game is a new expansion and stuff.. would be cool.
Kirín

Postby Chron » Sat May 12, 2007 10:47 am

mmo zelda....
there would be one model.... link... zelda and midnawould be quest givers... and ganondorf would be the final boss... in everz expension... i don' think that would work
Chron

Postby rvbtucker » Sat May 12, 2007 8:14 pm

Yea, I forgot where I am on that game. Been so long since I've touched my Wiimote, cant wait for some good games for it. Till then I'll enjoy my DS
rvbtucker

Return to General