Postby Dalsheek » Wed Sep 05, 2007 12:24 pm

Gombol wrote:ok to sum up what you just said "get purple feaver"

:)
Dalsheek

Postby kologer0s » Wed Sep 05, 2007 3:15 pm

Dalsheek wrote:

:)

ZoMGAWD!!@#^*($%#$@!OTGF$ BAN T3H SP@M3Rr!!1!!!11111oneone!1one!!

-As said by Zohar!

And also gombol what are you on about?

Click above Image to link to the greatest place in the world!
kologer0s
Banned

Postby Gombol » Wed Sep 05, 2007 11:35 pm

epic feaver.....stupid belf >_<
Gombol

Postby Norelim » Thu Sep 06, 2007 4:01 am

if Blizzard made a starcraft MMO that would be the end of all Korean population... and it would screw up everything big time
//////////Žive naj vsi narodi
////////ki hrepene dočakat dan
//////////da koder sonce hodi
////////prepir iz sveta bo pregnan
////////////////da rojak
/////////////prost bo vsak
//////ne vrag, le sosed bo mejak

Slovenian anthem
Norelim

Location: Slovenia, Žužemberk (read it correctly and you get a candy)

Postby kologer0s » Fri Sep 07, 2007 11:20 am

Norelim wrote:if Blizzard made a starcraft MMO that would be the end of all Korean population... and it would screw up everything big time

Naruto mmorpg...I wonder what would that do to Japanese population!

Click above Image to link to the greatest place in the world!
kologer0s
Banned

Postby Norelim » Fri Sep 07, 2007 10:49 pm

Naruto is one shit of a manga... Even Dragon Ball is better (and Dragon Ball ain't a good manga either)
//////////Žive naj vsi narodi
////////ki hrepene dočakat dan
//////////da koder sonce hodi
////////prepir iz sveta bo pregnan
////////////////da rojak
/////////////prost bo vsak
//////ne vrag, le sosed bo mejak

Slovenian anthem
Norelim

Location: Slovenia, Žužemberk (read it correctly and you get a candy)

Postby Shadostriker » Tue Mar 11, 2008 5:15 am

Norelim wrote:Naruto is one shit of a manga... Even Dragon Ball is better (and Dragon Ball ain't a good manga either)

Japanese children on the other side of the world are crying. Have some feelings, man! :wink:
Shadostriker

Postby rvbtucker » Sun Mar 16, 2008 11:07 am

I found another game instead.

smashbros.com
Yea thats right....I ZOMFGBBQWTFIDIDNTKNOWYOUCOULDDOTHATANDYOUNEEDANERFNERFZOMFGBLIZZHELPMECAUSEINEEDTOLEARNTOLPAYAHHHpwn
rvbtucker

Postby magic » Mon Mar 17, 2008 2:00 am

That is one way to put it..

What I read, was the game is not actually over at 70.. you just get a lot of new directions to take your gaming.
I admit as well, when I first rolled, it was on a RP server, and the most appealing thing to me was exploration. I hated the tought of getting 60, because it meant there would be no more zones to explore. I loved riding into a new zone, even if it was entering Mulgore at level 40, even if I could not actually quest there.
Partying outside my RP guild was just annoying, those people just cared about completing an elite quest or an instance, and just for gear!
Partying in guild was much more fun, because we actually built an atmosphere. It was more about each other, than the instance, and the gear collectors just did not know what they were missing.
When I finally dinged 60 on my first char, I reluctantly joined what passed for entry level raiding back then, 10 man raids to Stratholme, Scholomance, LBRS or 15 man UBRS and the like. Most of the time it was annoying, people yelling and arguing, over a game. Sometimes you got groups with a leader who knew his stuff, and a bunch of people following quietly, and the raid would flow effectively and smoothly. And suddenly it started to sink in why those people would yell angrily... it was all about finding a tactic, and make a large group of people work together! It only did not work when you had several people disagreeing, and lacking the people skills to yield and listen a bit.
My interest shifted, from creating RP atmosphere, into seeing a large group of people playing to a common goal.. soon enough, I had the luck of finding a casual Molten core guild who actually wanted a rogue this late into the raiding scene.

Anyway, this post won't change your mind Gombol, seeing you describe the entire pve raid movement as "purple fever" just reminded me of myself in the beginning of WoW. I don't think you *have to* start raiding now or anything, but dismissing it all as "purple fever" is missing the point entirely. Sure, you need purples to advance in raiding, but raiding is more about cooperation and common tactics than gear, to some at least.
magic

Postby Zandright » Sun May 25, 2008 2:12 pm

magic wrote:

That is one way to put it..

What I read, was the game is not actually over at 70.. you just get a lot of new directions to take your gaming.
I admit as well, when I first rolled, it was on a RP server, and the most appealing thing to me was exploration. I hated the tought of getting 60, because it meant there would be no more zones to explore. I loved riding into a new zone, even if it was entering Mulgore at level 40, even if I could not actually quest there.
Partying outside my RP guild was just annoying, those people just cared about completing an elite quest or an instance, and just for gear!
Partying in guild was much more fun, because we actually built an atmosphere. It was more about each other, than the instance, and the gear collectors just did not know what they were missing.
When I finally dinged 60 on my first char, I reluctantly joined what passed for entry level raiding back then, 10 man raids to Stratholme, Scholomance, LBRS or 15 man UBRS and the like. Most of the time it was annoying, people yelling and arguing, over a game. Sometimes you got groups with a leader who knew his stuff, and a bunch of people following quietly, and the raid would flow effectively and smoothly. And suddenly it started to sink in why those people would yell angrily... it was all about finding a tactic, and make a large group of people work together! It only did not work when you had several people disagreeing, and lacking the people skills to yield and listen a bit.
My interest shifted, from creating RP atmosphere, into seeing a large group of people playing to a common goal.. soon enough, I had the luck of finding a casual Molten core guild who actually wanted a rogue this late into the raiding scene.

Anyway, this post won't change your mind Gombol, seeing you describe the entire pve raid movement as "purple fever" just reminded me of myself in the beginning of WoW. I don't think you *have to* start raiding now or anything, but dismissing it all as "purple fever" is missing the point entirely. Sure, you need purples to advance in raiding, but raiding is more about cooperation and common tactics than gear, to some at least.

Dude i think you killed it... :lol:
Zandright

Previous

Return to General