Can I be Arthas again?

Discuss anything!

Postby rvbtucker » Thu May 31, 2007 3:11 pm

I better get to meet Rhonin and Krasus in this "Old Azeroth" thing you speak of.

Anyways, you guys completetly mistook my entire thread post. I want to raise an army of UD threads again!
Yea thats right....I ZOMFGBBQWTFIDIDNTKNOWYOUCOULDDOTHATANDYOUNEEDANERFNERFZOMFGBLIZZHELPMECAUSEINEEDTOLEARNTOLPAYAHHHpwn
rvbtucker

Postby Evilducks » Thu May 31, 2007 4:46 pm

Guildelin wrote:well they could make it so to get to the other places you would have to go through a portal or somthing that way the origanal world can stay a no fly zone.

Yes, but that would be dumb. :)

I don't believe we can use the mounts in either of the new starter areas either, and they new ahead of time that there would be flying mounts and are only portal accessible. They did it to be consistent with the rest of Azeroth, which is annoying all in itself.

Another issue is the areas they need to fill out are scattered everywhere and it would be irritating having them portal accessible only. (Though that will end up happening anyway to prevent nubs without the expansion from getting in.)
________
Bubbler pipe
Last edited by Evilducks on Fri Feb 11, 2011 7:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Evilducks

Postby Guildelin » Thu May 31, 2007 4:59 pm

well the old world was never ment for flying mounts and has alot of gaps in it so they would pretty much have to redo alot of that world and i for one don't wanna have to DL that patch.
Guildelin 70 BE Pally
<Irony> Gurubashi
Chugillay 70 Troll Hunter
<Irony> Gurubashi
Guildelin 63 Human Priest
<Tabula Rasa> Thunderlord
Guildelin

Postby Evilducks » Fri Jun 01, 2007 8:23 am

Guildelin wrote:well the old world was never ment for flying mounts and has alot of gaps in it so they would pretty much have to redo alot of that world and i for one don't wanna have to DL that patch.

I was referring to them filling out the gaps in the old world as part of an expansion. Expansion being a patch you buy at the store and don't download for the most part.
________
No2 Review
Last edited by Evilducks on Fri Feb 11, 2011 7:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Evilducks

Postby Bliu » Fri Jun 01, 2007 8:49 am

They would have to do something about the loading screen when you switch islands. You know there would be people flying across the ocean.
Whenever I feel blue, I start breathing again.
Bliu

Postby Guildelin » Fri Jun 01, 2007 3:11 pm

they have that one already, just keep the fatigue going even for flying mounts... yeah but it would suck lvling with 70s or higher swooping down n insta pryo with a slow fall.
Guildelin 70 BE Pally
<Irony> Gurubashi
Chugillay 70 Troll Hunter
<Irony> Gurubashi
Guildelin 63 Human Priest
<Tabula Rasa> Thunderlord
Guildelin

Postby Amant » Fri Jun 01, 2007 4:55 pm

Dear RVT,

never put the word Athas in a thread title

Love,

P.S. I will race you to see who can do it first

Rdy?

Set?

Done
Amant Lvl 70 BE Mage
<Dragon Tiger Gate>
Pron
Amant

Postby rvbtucker » Sat Jun 02, 2007 12:14 am

So yea, keydar, can I do it?
Yea thats right....I ZOMFGBBQWTFIDIDNTKNOWYOUCOULDDOTHATANDYOUNEEDANERFNERFZOMFGBLIZZHELPMECAUSEINEEDTOLEARNTOLPAYAHHHpwn
rvbtucker

Previous

Return to General