So I got a Zune

Discuss anything!

So I got a Zune

Postby rvbtucker » Sat Jun 02, 2007 12:19 am

Microsoft > Apple.

My work here is done....
Yea thats right....I ZOMFGBBQWTFIDIDNTKNOWYOUCOULDDOTHATANDYOUNEEDANERFNERFZOMFGBLIZZHELPMECAUSEINEEDTOLEARNTOLPAYAHHHpwn
rvbtucker

Postby Amant » Sat Jun 02, 2007 10:06 am

I have thought about a zune because of the month subscription, radio tuner (something that I really wish the ipod had), and because I can get most of my songs on itunes to copy over to my zune program that I got so I can have my laptop upstairs and 360 in the basement with the big screen.
Amant Lvl 70 BE Mage
<Dragon Tiger Gate>
Pron
Amant

Postby rvbtucker » Sat Jun 02, 2007 1:54 pm

The video quality is realy nice, and so is the radio. If no1 can decide what we wanna listen to (because I always have it hooked up to speakers, even now) then I pop on the radio and let the announcer dude decide.
Yea thats right....I ZOMFGBBQWTFIDIDNTKNOWYOUCOULDDOTHATANDYOUNEEDANERFNERFZOMFGBLIZZHELPMECAUSEINEEDTOLEARNTOLPAYAHHHpwn
rvbtucker

Postby Evilducks » Wed Jun 06, 2007 10:43 am

I'm sorry.
________
Weed vaporizer
Last edited by Evilducks on Fri Feb 11, 2011 7:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Evilducks

Postby Leprakahn » Wed Jun 06, 2007 1:03 pm

I sicken myself...

I've thought about maybe getting an ipod or a zune for a while, but I never had enough urge...but that damned Halo zune has me in a damn trance...I want it, but I don't want to want it...
Leprakahn

Postby Evilducks » Wed Jun 06, 2007 1:22 pm

Fight it.

Zune sucks and Halo is overrated.

FPS games are always substandard on consoles. END OF STORY
________
Lexus lx specifications
Last edited by Evilducks on Fri Feb 11, 2011 7:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Evilducks

Postby Leprakahn » Wed Jun 06, 2007 1:26 pm

Evilducks wrote:FPS games are always substandard on consoles. END OF STORY

funny you should use that term, because the story is the thing I like most about the Halo series, both video game wise and novel wise.
I'm as excited about Halo 3 as the next guy, but the multiplayer aspect of the game is only a secondary intrest to me.
Leprakahn

Postby Evilducks » Wed Jun 06, 2007 2:24 pm

Leprakahn wrote:
Evilducks wrote:FPS games are always substandard on consoles. END OF STORY

funny you should use that term, because the story is the thing I like most about the Halo series, both video game wise and novel wise.
I'm as excited about Halo 3 as the next guy, but the multiplayer aspect of the game is only a secondary interest to me.

The story is better than say Doom...

Gameplay trumps story for me. This is why I thought Total Annihilation was a better RTS concept than WC2 or SC. The units actually behaved as I would have expected them to. I am currently enjoying Supreme Commander for the same reasons. The stories for the games are kinda simplistic but the gameplay is amazing.

Halo was an amazing concept that was unfortunately bought up by MS and forced onto their console. They forced it out the door too soon and that left poor level design on top of the already poor console controls. At least Halo 2 had better level designs, but still the same bad gameplay.

Now, a game with good gameplay and a great story are very entertaining to me, this is why I'm so very addicted to WoW.
________
HERBAL HEALTH
Evilducks

Return to General