Moderation

Discuss anything!

Postby Krom » Mon Oct 06, 2008 11:57 am

Lihonessa wrote:stuff

You almost always provide some content with your posts, even your trolls you at least have some "meat" to your post which is not obvious trolling (ok, sometimes it is).

Your troll vs. content post ratio tends to be a lot higher and thus you get more slack. You're also very rarely an asshole, and are generally nice even in your trolls (what the fuck!)
Krom

Postby goris » Mon Oct 06, 2008 12:17 pm

Ummmm, was that positive or negative?

Man , I really don't understand english that much :(
goris

Postby rvbtucker » Mon Oct 06, 2008 5:30 pm

Krom wrote:
Lihonessa wrote:stuff

You almost always provide some content with your posts, even your trolls you at least have some "meat" to your post which is not obvious trolling (ok, sometimes it is).

Your troll vs. content post ratio tends to be a lot higher and thus you get more slack. You're also very rarely an asshole, and are generally nice even in your trolls (what the fuck!)
oooh oooh, me. Evaluate me now! I love evaluations....
Yea thats right....I ZOMFGBBQWTFIDIDNTKNOWYOUCOULDDOTHATANDYOUNEEDANERFNERFZOMFGBLIZZHELPMECAUSEINEEDTOLEARNTOLPAYAHHHpwn
rvbtucker

Postby The Great JT » Tue Oct 07, 2008 6:01 pm

Krom wrote:Have you ever wondered why so few DLC people actually post here regularly?

Y'know, at first I was gonna be sarcastic and say "Sunwell", but I figured I wouldn't be a smug arrogant bastard.

This time.

The Punchmaster. Do Not Question Him.
The Great JT

Postby Lihonessa » Sat Oct 11, 2008 1:42 am

Krom wrote:You're also very rarely an asshole, and are generally nice even in your trolls (what the fuck!)

Heheh, what can I say, I'm a nice person. :wink:

/l、
(゚、 。 7
 l、 ~ヽ
 じしf_, )ノ
Lihonessa

Re: Moderation

Postby Thatguy » Mon Oct 13, 2008 9:53 am

Krom wrote:There has, as of late, been a fair bit of negative posting going on on these forums. I am not a huge fan of heavily moderated boards, and don't plan on heavily moderating these boards. That being said, some of the conduct of a few people has been less than friendly or constructive, and something needs to change.

Due to the inability of some posters to post nicely, to refrain from posting in an attacking manner, and generally ruining the nature of several good threads with inappropriate posts, we're going to a semi-moderated board (yes, more than just joking edits).

1) If you're deemed to be posting in a manner which people would consider "Trolling" or attacking another person, you will receive a 3 day to 1 week temporary ban. After 3 such bans, you will be permanently banned.
2) If you try to sell gold, trade characters, post real life information of people, or generally do something that is not acceptable on public message boards you can potentially be perma-banned or given a temp ban and a strong warning.

This is being done to improve these boards for our small community, and to keep things peaceful and constructive (or at least interesting and entertaining!)

Note: This doesn't mean you can't do silly things like pyramids, or joking troll posts. It is entirely aimed at people making mean or attacking posts. As always, good discussion and courtesy are thoroughly encouraged.
Thatguy

Postby Narya » Mon Oct 13, 2008 11:48 am

Krom smells. True Story.
Narya <Dark Legacy>
Narya

Postby Bobson » Mon Oct 13, 2008 12:08 pm

I thought it was Miji who was a dick? :lol:

Nah, JK, u pwn Miji :D
Bobson is my name
and WoW is my game!
I can play a mage of frost
but also one of flame!
My warrior's rage I can easily tame!
30 pics per second
that is my frame,
and I pwn all the noobs who thinks I am lame!
Bobson

Postby tessae » Tue Oct 14, 2008 10:30 am

Narya wrote:Krom smells. True Story.

Reported.
tessae

Postby Lihonessa » Sat Oct 18, 2008 10:14 am

Dear tessae,

We apolagise for this inconvenience, but we are too busy swimming in your precious money to ban this player from the game.

We apolagise again for this inconvenience, because saying it twice makes it look like we actually care for the people who play this game.

-The (lazy) GM staff.

/l、
(゚、 。 7
 l、 ~ヽ
 じしf_, )ノ
Lihonessa

Postby Krom » Mon Feb 16, 2009 4:20 pm

I thought this was pretty clear from previous posters experiences, but I'll post it again.

If you are posting simply to increase your post count: FUCKING STOP. I will ban you.

Thank you and enjoy your time here.
Krom

Postby à» Mon Feb 16, 2009 6:26 pm

Krom...

Can you give me an evaluation of my posting, and what I could do to improve it.

Thank you, ÃÂ
Last edited by àon Tue Feb 17, 2009 2:22 am, edited 2 times in total.
ÃÂ

Postby Belse » Tue Feb 17, 2009 2:06 am

[quote="ÃÂ
In the end all must serve the one... true... KING!
Belse

Location: Somewhere at the border between Sweden and Norway in your car, watching your TV

Postby Lanthroviel » Tue Feb 17, 2009 2:20 am

Well, to post well, you should post without derailing, but thats hard to do on this forum^^.

And for the "stop post" part, I think you should stop to answer to EVERYTHING even if you have nothing to say.I mean, sometimes, you only posts "okay" "right" or smileys, and nothing more, just to say like "I read you".Its-not-needed! :P.Post when you have SOMETHING to say at least^^.
But besides that, there's not so much to do.
Web... Web has changed....
Lanthroviel

Postby Bunnytots » Tue Feb 17, 2009 9:24 am

Yeah, I tend to not post much because whatever topic I do post in is clusterfucked the next day. Also this isn't instant messaging, so if you want to have a over 9000 page long discussion with someone on here, get instant messaging and message them.
I'm here to shit post and chew bubble gum, and I'm all out of gu,/
Bunnytots

PreviousNext

Return to General