What kind of music you listen to?

Discuss anything!

What kind of music you listen to?

Postby Sieldaren » Fri Nov 16, 2007 5:37 am

Didn't find topic same like this so made a new one:P
I listen myself:
Genres:
Trance
Hard trance
Progressive trance
Psy/Goa-trance
Fantasy Trance
Hardcore
Happy hardcore
Dance nrg/Nrg
Eurodance
Gabber
Euro Trance
Rave
Hard nrg


Best artists:
Armin van Buuren
DJ tiesto
Ferry Corsten
Tune up!
Manowar
Iron Maiden
Dj Splash
Dj proteus
Basshunter(:P)
And many others:)

What kind of music you guys dig?
The powerleveler
Sieldaren
 
Posts: 56
Joined: Sun Sep 23, 2007 5:28 am

Postby kologer0s » Fri Nov 16, 2007 7:18 am

I thought there was another topic like this O.o

Ah well

I guess the crap I hear is:
Heavy metal
Death metal
Rock
RnB/Rap
Reggae

Arg cant wait for guitar hero 3 to come out here.Fucking 29th of nov
Image

Click above Image to link to the greatest place in the world!
User avatar
kologer0s
Banned
 
Posts: 689
Joined: Mon Apr 23, 2007 10:44 am
Location: Silvermoon,Eversong Woods

Postby Gombol » Fri Nov 16, 2007 7:36 am

kologer0s wrote:I guess the crap I hear is:
Heavy metal
Death metal
Rock
RnB/Rap
Reggae


yes..that is crap

the GOOD stuff i listen to is...

Comedy...etc...

maybe a bit of instramental music..(yes....being in a band for 5 years has made me listen to the music as a past time!)
User avatar
Gombol
 
Posts: 973
Joined: Tue Jun 19, 2007 5:38 am

Postby Krom » Fri Nov 16, 2007 8:56 am

I was thinking about making a thread like this.

I usually listen to rock or rap, depending on whichever is currently appealing to me.

Arists:
Tool
Seether
Chevelle
Theory of a Deadman

2Pac
Dr Dre
Snoop
50 Cent
Eminem
Eazy E
Biggie

There's probably a bunch of others too, but those are the bands/singers/rappers I have CD's of.
User avatar
Krom
Moderator
 
Posts: 1201
Joined: Sat Oct 28, 2006 5:53 pm

Postby felldain » Fri Nov 16, 2007 9:20 am

I've never been good with genre's at all, so i'll leave you with a few of my favourite artists atm.

The Knife, Radiohead, The Rakes,
The Horrors, (The The The :lol: ) Hot Chip,
Death From Above, White Rose Movement and
good old Art Brut.
Oh and by the way i was being sarcastic!
User avatar
felldain
 
Posts: 291
Joined: Mon Dec 25, 2006 7:07 pm

Postby Dorgol » Fri Nov 16, 2007 11:11 am

If it has lyrics, chances are I don't listen to it. I've always preferred pure instrumental music because I can't understand what 99% of the singers are saying.

It's so bad I can't watch a movie without listening to the music over the dialogue - and I watch TV with subtitles on to help me focus.

Sadly, new quality instrumental music is hard to come by, so over time I have gravitated to film scores as my primary musical entertainment. I currently have in excess of 300 original scores - almost all of which are instrumental only.

Ya, I guess I'm a little odd.

My favorite film composers would be:

Thomas Newman
James Newton Howard
Hans Zimmer

For those of you who like a good "rock" sound... you should really check out Bear McCreary. This guy does the score to the new Battlestar Galactica and, I believe, will be a big name in film scores in the future – his music has fantastic variety.
Boulderfist (US), Alliance
Dorgol, 70 Warlock
Uldor, 70 Warrior
Doralen, 70 Paladin
Police, 70 Mage
Dorgol
 
Posts: 43
Joined: Wed Oct 17, 2007 10:10 am

Postby Sieldaren » Sat Nov 17, 2007 8:00 am

Gombol wrote:
yes..that is crap

the GOOD stuff i listen to is...

Comedy...etc...

maybe a bit of instramental music..(yes....being in a band for 5 years has made me listen to the music as a past time!)

Comedy, whats that?:o
Theres no crap or good music, it's just matter of taste:)
The powerleveler
Sieldaren
 
Posts: 56
Joined: Sun Sep 23, 2007 5:28 am

Postby Links » Sat Nov 17, 2007 8:36 am

This might sound a bit odd but i think that music is parcially related to your personality and i might not know any1 here very well but it seems very weird to me that Krom likes rap ( 50 cent and so :O..).

Personally i like appocalyptica and blind guardian ( some other times i listen to nickelback and green day too , but dont like those tooo much)
User avatar
Links
 
Posts: 55
Joined: Sun Sep 30, 2007 8:43 am

Postby rvbtucker » Sat Nov 17, 2007 4:27 pm

http://social.zune.net/member/AJtucker22


I listen to alot, whats listed there isnt even 1/4th of what I have
Yea thats right....I ZOMFGBBQWTFIDIDNTKNOWYOUCOULDDOTHATANDYOUNEEDANERFNERFZOMFGBLIZZHELPMECAUSEINEEDTOLEARNTOLPAYAHHHpwn
rvbtucker
 
Posts: 676
Joined: Wed Nov 08, 2006 5:43 pm

Postby kologer0s » Sun Nov 18, 2007 2:44 am

Sieldaren wrote:
Gombol wrote:
yes..that is crap

the GOOD stuff i listen to is...

Comedy...etc...

maybe a bit of instramental music..(yes....being in a band for 5 years has made me listen to the music as a past time!)

Comedy, whats that?:o
Theres no crap or good music, it's just matter of taste:)


ah yes comedy....maybe he means like tenacious D.Though that is more like rock or metal though it is funny
Image

Click above Image to link to the greatest place in the world!
User avatar
kologer0s
Banned
 
Posts: 689
Joined: Mon Apr 23, 2007 10:44 am
Location: Silvermoon,Eversong Woods

Postby ferb » Sun Nov 18, 2007 7:23 am

genre: rap and some rock

rap artists:
eminem(!!!)
50 cent
dr.dre
xzibit
sido
chamillionaire
T.I
The game
g-unit
bubba sparxxx
and some danish artists

rock:
some metallica XD
ferb
 
Posts: 114
Joined: Fri Nov 16, 2007 12:37 pm

Postby felldain » Sun Nov 18, 2007 11:16 am

ferb wrote:genre: rap and some rock
rap artists:
eminem(!!!)
50 cent
dr.dre
xzibit
sido
chamillionaire
T.I
The game
g-unit
bubba sparxxx
and some danish artists
rock:
some metallica XD


Man i can't stand Chamillizard, his music is jut so wank. I'm surprised you listen to !!! (chk chk chk) they're not a rap band at all.
Oh and by the way i was being sarcastic!
User avatar
felldain
 
Posts: 291
Joined: Mon Dec 25, 2006 7:07 pm

Postby ferb » Sun Nov 18, 2007 12:49 pm

chamillionaire is a singular rapper not a band mate

i listen to him cause i like the speed.. and the stuff he raps about.. but i prefer eminem cuz his music is so controversial

forgot to add coolio to the list too
ferb = former ferbian forum member - inactive account XD
ferb
 
Posts: 114
Joined: Fri Nov 16, 2007 12:37 pm

Postby Gombol » Sun Nov 18, 2007 1:37 pm

kologer0s wrote:
Sieldaren wrote:
Gombol wrote:
yes..that is crap

the GOOD stuff i listen to is...

Comedy...etc...

maybe a bit of instramental music..(yes....being in a band for 5 years has made me listen to the music as a past time!)

Comedy, whats that?:o
Theres no crap or good music, it's just matter of taste:)


ah yes comedy....maybe he means like tenacious D.Though that is more like rock or metal though it is funny


more like weird al etc :P
User avatar
Gombol
 
Posts: 973
Joined: Tue Jun 19, 2007 5:38 am

Postby kologer0s » Mon Nov 19, 2007 12:43 am

yeah but he mostly fucks up other songs not make his own fucked up songs :P
Image

Click above Image to link to the greatest place in the world!
User avatar
kologer0s
Banned
 
Posts: 689
Joined: Mon Apr 23, 2007 10:44 am
Location: Silvermoon,Eversong Woods

Next

Return to General

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests